Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-14-2013, 02:20 PM   #1
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinagato
Default Arumat and Artemis vs Xeno and Volkoth

Conditions: The battle arena is a middle-sized volcanic crater with some small boulders as cover. There are no other outstanding features.
Each character will spawn to the side of their teammate and 40m from the nearest enemy.
Volkoth is forbidden from using ammo dumps and restricted to two towers at a time.

Whichever other participant posts first may make the first move.
This RP is a test to see how support-based characters(Xeno and Arumat) work in role plays.

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Shinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:40 PM   #2
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: Arumat and Artemis vs Xeno and Volkoth

I'll start I guess. Just consider my actions taking place after Artemis. Same should be for all support type characters.

Arumat begins to laugh Maniacally at the spectacle he just witnessed coming from his ally. "I'm gonna have to work with a beastly woman? I guess its time for the opponent to die. hehehe"

"Arumat begins to focus his mind and uses Ethereal Wall to create a Psionic shield around Artemis to withstand 1 Heavy attack or 3 weak attacks. He then proceeds to ready his Scythe in his left hand while his right hand is held up in front of him to, and Activates his Gods Eye in preparation for the opposing teams first move"

Last edited by Sagepain; 04-14-2013 at 03:24 PM.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:45 PM   #3
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Since Idekal is a support, my move will resolve first.

Volkoth opens the battle by pulling out a canister of glue and loading it into his pistol. He then kneels down and begins to build a gun turret.

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

Old 04-14-2013, 03:04 PM   #4
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal

( my turn? )

Xeno cast a bubble shield of healing and then a bubble shield of protection around that, covering both Xeno and Volkoth. From within the shields you could attack outwards, but from the outside of the shields the attacks would be blocked. This shield could stand 2 weak attacks or barely 1 powerful attack, but due to the bubble shield of healing anything in its aura would be healed. This should give them a cover that would slowly regenerate and heal them.

Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:10 PM   #5
Amazon1
Chunin Exam Participant

Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Artemis walks into the circular volcano crater and throws a glance at her team mate, who looks well prepared as always. She takes out a small bottle filled with a bubbly, turquoise liquid from her chiton and empties it in one go. She can feel the bubbly and tingling fluid floating through her veins and vessels. From being thin and slender, she transforms into a womanly beefcake. Her veins and muscles enlarge, her skin turns into a carnation pink shade and a neon green, triangle shaped mark appears on her forehead. Her scarlett haori splits due to the transformation so she takes it off and throws it violently on the ground, leaving her with only a white chiton on, made out of a thin, white fabric. The hot temper came as a bonus effect from drinking the "potentia-spritius" potion.

"Come at me!" she roars vehemently at her opponents.

Edit: I just saw that my team mate had posted before me. Do you want me to edit my post so that it fits your post a bit more?

Last edited by Amazon1; 04-14-2013 at 03:19 PM.
Amazon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:18 PM   #6
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Arumat, uses Deaths Embrace and lifts one of the boulders off the ground and throws it towards Volkoth, The boulder is of medium size and is thrown with great force. He immediately begins to fly upwards in sky in order to get a better view of his surroundings and begins to formulate a plan using the surrounding objects.

((EDIT: Nah Amazon it works perfectly fine. Remember my post takes place after yours and I made it so it would work regardless of what you chose to do. I only formed a shield around you after all
Thinking about it more though, my opening of this post would look better in my first post since it occurs after your first action.))

Last edited by Sagepain; 04-14-2013 at 03:24 PM.
Old 04-14-2013, 03:48 PM   #7
Amazon1
Chunin Exam Participant

Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Amazon1 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Artemis throws a glance over her soulder at Arumat.

"No need to guess. The trash will be annihilated" she growls like a riled up feline.

She sprints indiscreetly towards the bubble shield and picks up the trident which she had thrusted into the ground before drinking the potion, on the way. She throws it with all force that she can produce at the bubble shield whilst letting out an enraged roar.

Sagepain: Yeah, you're right about that. No need for me to change anything then, since you already fixed everything by editing your posts

Old 04-15-2013, 04:49 AM   #8
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Volkoth dodges the boulder(just) which wrecks his turret.
"Why did I think building out in the open was a good idea?!"
The trident strike hits Volkoth's shield, which is left on critical health.
Volkoth responds by firing the glue canister he loaded into his weapon at Artemis to try and hold her down.

Old 04-15-2013, 07:17 AM   #9
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.

( You know I had a shield that completely covered you Shin. )

Old 04-15-2013, 07:33 AM   #10
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

(( It covered Volkoth but not the turret he was building. Especially after he moved away from it in order to dodge. Artemis threw her Trident at Volkoth afterwards and his shield did defend against it. ))

Old 04-15-2013, 07:48 AM   #11
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

( The shields covered a small area not just Volkoth, I was going to use it as protective casing for the turret so you couldn't just attack it. )

Old 04-15-2013, 08:05 AM   #12
Amazon1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idekal View Post
( The shields covered a small area not just Volkoth, I was going to use it as protective casing for the turret so you couldn't just attack it. )
My attack wasn't really meant to pierce through it or anything, she lashed out as a result of drinking the potentia-spiritius potion. But if it's ok for Shinagato that the turret got wrecked, I'll continue rp:ing from where we left off.

Old 04-15-2013, 08:30 AM   #13
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

(In that case, the shield is fractured, but the turret is still online. However, the turret still hasn't finished being built.)

Old 04-15-2013, 09:23 AM   #14
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

((Wait but if Shinagato moved to dodge my boulder. Doesin't that mean the Shield moves with him? If not then the Turret is indeed destroyed since it was behind the Bubble shield that my Boulder just hit.))

Old 04-15-2013, 09:27 AM   #15
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

( No its like the bubble shields from Halo, they are sphere shaped and stay where you put them, its like a safe zone.Defends, heals and regenerates. )

Old 04-15-2013, 09:28 AM   #16
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

(We need to write that part out again.)

Old 04-15-2013, 09:31 AM   #17
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

(( Then the Turret still gets destroyed? The bubble shield got hit by a Trident and a Boulder. The only difference is Shinagato's character avoided the attack completely))

Old 04-19-2013, 11:38 AM   #18
Amazon1
Chunin Exam Participant

So did this die? Aren't we gonna continue?

Old 04-19-2013, 11:42 AM   #19
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Was waiting but if the opponent doesin't respond. We will take victory and our leave silently and swiftly

Old 04-19-2013, 11:53 AM   #20
Amazon1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Was waiting but if the opponent doesin't respond. We will take victory and our leave silently and swiftly
You got it, dear companion! *high fives you* xD
Let's just hope that they'll respond today.