Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-14-2013, 09:31 AM   #1
EnigmaNinja
Genin

EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Sasuke uchiha as the 6th hokage

I do not have solid support obviously, but this last chapter opened up some hints. The story of Hashirama's, in which madara's desire was to destroy the leaf that was mainly caused when they did not accept madara as the first hokage. With Naruto and sasuke, it contradicts it a bit but ultimately when Naruto is handed the title of Hokage he will pass it to sasuke. Maybe this next fight that sasuke is going to take part in might change the others perspective on him and make furthermore support on this argument so that people of the leaf may be willing to accept sasuke. Just a crazy thought but than again this manga is a bit crazy so it may be possible. What do you guys think??
EnigmaNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:07 AM   #2
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Sasuke uchiha as the 6th hokage

I actually like nice Sasuke but evil Sasuke was a little sassy beaotch. I could see him getting Hokage title then he can truly restore his clans reputation and Naruto is already acknowledged but everyone because they are all fighting for him. So he doesn't really need Hokage title.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:44 AM   #3
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

It's a good idea, never would have thought of it myself but if that happens I would be really annoyed I'd rather see Konohamaru Hokage before Sasuke

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:05 AM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'd imagine everyone but Naruto, Sakura, and Karin committing seppuku.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:11 PM   #5
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The idea of an Uchiha becoming Hokage is quite intriguing

It's definitely something that no other Uchiha in history has ever done. But where does that leave Naruto who's goal is to be the Greatest Hokage ever? Do you think there might be something bigger in store for him? Nice idea dude.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:37 PM   #6
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Sasuke despite all the countless crimes you have committed we grant you the status as our leader.

...Sounds too off for me xD

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 01:00 PM   #7
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

^This. It fits well thematically, with the Uchiha being redeemed and fully trusted for the first time, but it's also kind of ridiculous with everyone still thinking Sasuke is a terrible criminal at this point and two Uchiha being the reason there is a World War going on and endangering the entire Ninja World. The fans would also be very unhappy since it's always been Naruto's goal to be Hokage and Sasuke could care less about it.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:51 PM   #8
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

when u think about it.... sasuke hasn't killed a single Ninja by his own hands...

Itach, deidara, Danzo and anyone else just killed themselves...sasuke didn't kill any shinobi...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:22 PM   #9
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
when u think about it.... sasuke hasn't killed a single Ninja by his own hands...

Itach, deidara, Danzo and anyone else just killed themselves...sasuke didn't kill any shinobi...
He was still a major catalyst to their deaths. The fact he even attempted to kill those people makes it just as bad, regardless of if he struck the final blow.
Rage [VG] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:58 PM   #10
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Genin Elite

Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
^This. It fits well thematically, with the Uchiha being redeemed and fully trusted for the first time, but it's also kind of ridiculous with everyone still thinking Sasuke is a terrible criminal at this point and two Uchiha being the reason there is a World War going on and endangering the entire Ninja World. The fans would also be very unhappy since it's always been Naruto's goal to be Hokage and Sasuke could care less about it.
Spoiler:

I agree Godaime Kazekage-San. There are reasons why Naruto would be Hokage and reasons why Sasuke would be Hokage.

I have been reading the interviews that Kishimotto-Sensei was in and that it might not be possible to have Sasuke as Hokage. He said in one interview that he would make Naruto as the Hokage and Sasuke as a powerful Shinobi. (I am not sure if that would happen or not but it might be a prediction)

Either way would sure have consequenses but might be huge or small depending on the character.

Looking forward on how Kishimotto-sensei does on the development on the next chapters of the story.
|\......./|
| \...../ |
|(())(())|
||||||||||
\||||||||/
||9 9 9 9 9||
/|||||||||||||\
(Put this in your Sig if you like Sage of the Six Paths)
By Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Spoiler:
Favourite Characters: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, All Kages and other Heroes such as Nagato and Itachi
Rikudo-Sennin Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 06:59 PM   #11
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNinja View Post
I do not have solid support obviously, but this last chapter opened up some hints. The story of Hashirama's, in which madara's desire was to destroy the leaf that was mainly caused when they did not accept madara as the first hokage. With Naruto and sasuke, it contradicts it a bit but ultimately when Naruto is handed the title of Hokage he will pass it to sasuke. Maybe this next fight that sasuke is going to take part in might change the others perspective on him and make furthermore support on this argument so that people of the leaf may be willing to accept sasuke. Just a crazy thought but than again this manga is a bit crazy so it may be possible. What do you guys think??
JUST FOR THE RECORD-

I have always supported this. I have always wanted this to happen. Anyway who knows me would know how much I thought this would happen
  • An uchiha Being the HOkage would be HUGE!!! It would mean a lot a represent the new era. It would show how an uchiha member finally got a turn in power.
  • It would keep Saskue goo. he would replace his clan with the village people. He would love them instead. Slowly he would build his own clan with Sakura like Anng did in the AVATAR
  • He would do what his brother wanted. he would be protecting the village
  • This would make SasuSaku and NaruHina fans happy
  • This would end the Cycle of Hatred
Some Flaws
  1. Saskue is a wanted criminal
  2. He took lives
  3. After the war I would like to think that the village system would be done with and the villages would become one
Overall idk why but I always wanted Naruto to die and not be hokage. Idk I just dont see him being hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post

We have been over this. He HAS killed people. The samurai died at his hands. Plus IMO he did kill Manda. And he killed Oro.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:16 PM   #12
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ he never killed him,he just trapped him in his curse mark.

i hope sasuke dies and finally rid the world of all Uchiha's,they deserve it.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:27 PM   #13
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
^ he never killed him,he just trapped him in his curse mark.
Well he still killed Manda and the Samarui

i hope sasuke dies and finally rid the world of all Uchiha's,they deserve it.
Wow do you know how awful that sounds

yeah I am soo sure Itachi and Shishi and Kagami and young obito/Saskue and the other fodder Uchiha deserved it

Nobody deserves death. And Saskue will not die so there
Old 04-14-2013, 08:17 PM   #14
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Wow do you know how awful that sounds

yeah I am soo sure Itachi and Shishi and Kagami and young obito/Saskue and the other fodder Uchiha deserved it

Nobody deserves death. And Saskue will not die so there
Umm.....Hitler?
There are lots of people who deserve death.

Off topic but that one thing just caught my eye.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

*insert flirtatious wink*

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:57 PM   #15
PrinceofPeace
Banned

still he does not deserve death
Spoiler:
he deserves something MUCH WORSE
Spoiler:
death is too ez
Spoiler:
My opinons are yelling
Old 04-14-2013, 08:57 PM   #16
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

how about searching through threads that have already been made before coming from the department of redundancy department?

Sasuke As Hokage

Ag_Surfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:43 PM   #17
EnigmaNinja
Genin

EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
The idea of an Uchiha becoming Hokage is quite intriguing

It's definitely something that no other Uchiha in history has ever done. But where does that leave Naruto who's goal is to be the Greatest Hokage ever? Do you think there might be something bigger in store for him? Nice idea dude.
Where does that leave Naruto. Right.
Naruto is constantly transcending, becoming almost a different character. These changes within his character is emphasized with each of the following events, Jiraiya's death, saving the village, meeting pain, as well as minato and his mother, able to create a positive bond with the 9 tails but one thing really stood out was when kakashi was about to get sliced by obito Naruto uses kakashi's quote of " And I wont turn into trash, I wont let you kill my friends"(mg 608) and immediately saves kakashi. To me Naruto sees his friends of more value than Hokage, if he has risked his life for his friends than how can he truly achieve hokage if he may die in the process. Moreover, depending on the circumstances Naruto will give priority of "saving his friend" than becoming Hokage. We still have much more to learn about sasuke, this next fight will most likely make sasuke character obvious and relay a better impression on this topic.

Thanks for your question
EnigmaNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 04:05 AM   #18
PrinceofPeace
Banned

But I also want naruto an saskue to both kill themeves in battle. Idk why but they both or at least naruto needs to die. I swear I'm not a bad person lol
Old 04-15-2013, 04:10 AM   #19
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'm just saying, everybody is already under the eye of the moon plan.

So much anger is wrapped around my heart,
Compressing my true feelings from reviling them selves,
Tears drizzle down my cheeks as I bite my soft lips to avoid screaming in anger.
My heart is pierce, sharp hater and jealousy,
I loosely open to those I thought I love.
I couldnít feel any better,
I lay on the concrete ground,
Feeling as cold as it.
No one to see or feel the presence of my absence,
I blindly lose sight of where I am,
Or was.
I begin to seep into the concrete ground.
I hear cheers above my head,
Laughter of play,
Yet, I peacefully donít move or stir.
Is anyone there?
Is it!?!
I shall not know,
So I shut my eyes, as I shut my heart.
What anguish?
I did not know such a merry place.
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:27 AM   #20
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

As it was mentioned, Sasuke is a wanted criminal and wasn't really the whole point of the 5 Kage meeting at least partially to deal with Sasuke? He'd have to do something pretty spectacular for the good guys to make up for all that. And I know the other villages don't deal directly with who's Hokage, but all the other villages dealing with Konoha might not take too kindly to an international wanted shinobi being a kage. Also, I doubt everyone inthe village has all the details of what's been going on, but the average villager probably sees Sasuke as Akatski and Akatski just destroyed the village and started the biggest war to date.
DrKage is offline   Reply With Quote