Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-12-2013, 07:11 AM   #1
NAGATO_PAIN
Genin

NAGATO_PAIN has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Post We are missing another point other than Minato's Present...

Minato is going to also reunite with his Student Obito! What do you think is gonna happen?? Obviously find out the truth of what happens on the day "Rin Died" since there are so many theories!! What do you guys think will happen??
NAGATO_PAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:55 AM   #2
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal
Default Re: We are missing another point other than Minato's Present...

Shock no jutsu, talk no jutsu, climax no jutsu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:58 AM   #3
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idekal View Post
Shock no jutsu, talk no jutsu, climax no jutsu
also applicable if you are going out on a blind date

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:28 AM   #4
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

That's a good point. He probably doesn't know it's Obito now, but will shortly after getting to the batttlefield. Another few issues of story time and we might figure out what really happened.
DrKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:36 AM   #5
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Can't wait to see Kakashi's reaction when he sees his Sensei.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:39 AM   #6
Idekal
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Want to know? Listen to my voice and I won't even have to tell you.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.Idekal just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Idekal

The entire battlefield is just going to stop when the Hokages and group good villains arrive.

Idekal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:43 AM   #7
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

O.O

Wow i TOTALLY forgot. Great point
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:19 PM   #8
Phacade
Apprentice Genin

Phacade has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phacade has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phacade has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Considering that Edo Tensei Minato may not be the same as Naruto inner-consciousness Minato; he may have no knowledge of Tobi/Obito beyond what he learned shortly before dying, but still...should be interesting.
Old 04-12-2013, 01:22 PM   #9
Andrew Namikaze
Chunin Exam Participant

Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Andrew Namikaze

I just want to see Narutos face when he sees his dad. Going to be a very emotional part.

Albatross125
Viz Adventures Guild- Bard
Andrew Namikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:39 PM   #10
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

i swear before i opened this thread i thought u were going to talk about this:

Minato's Presence means the SEALING OF JUUBI inside NARUTO... don't feel like making a thread for this!!!

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 05:23 PM   #11
Blah.
Veteran Chunin

Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
i swear before i opened this thread i thought u were going to talk about this:

Minato's Presence means the SEALING OF JUUBI inside NARUTO... don't feel like making a thread for this!!!

That never even crossed my mind but that seems so reasonable!!!
Blah. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 05:41 PM   #12
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

No.. please don't have the Juubi sealed within Naruto the Kyuubi is his thing, Juubi would just ruin things and change a lot of his character IMO

konoha chimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:00 AM   #13
Blah.
Veteran Chunin

Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^I feel like his character would still be the same! Knowing Naruto, he'd still be able to communicate with them individually while still cohabitating as one being
Blah. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:47 AM   #14
Utsusemi
Chunin

Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Totally forgot about rin !! Such a good point ^^^ though i thought it was a genjutsu to push obito over the edge and finally make him evil and turn against kakashi but who knows... Kishi could go somewhere totally different and it could be epic cant eait
"There are two worlds in which we live. One we refer to as "Reality" and the other "Fantasy". We often unlock our minds, sometimes even unconsciously, to live in a world of creation and dreaming, closing the senses that bind us to reality. We can only be as human as our minds allow us and in life it seems severing the ropes to reality is what keeps us alive. Sane."
Utsusemi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
minato