Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Which Of These Sensei Played The Most Important Role In Naruto's Life
Iruka 17 42.50%
Kakashi 3 7.50%
Jiraiya 20 50.00%
Killer Bee 0 0%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-25-2013, 11:42 AM   #1
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Who's The Most Important Sensei To Naruto

So...naruto happened to have undergone several mentors... all have important roles in his life... but still...one's gotta be crowned the over-all most important... I want your opinions with REASON why?

Iruka

Kakashi

Jiraiya

Killer Bee

answers may contain spoilers so i hope it remains in TB

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:54 AM   #2
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Who's The Most Important Sensei To Naruto

I think they're all super important.
Without Iruka he would still be lonely.
Without Kakashi he wouldn't have learned the importance of comrades.
Without Jiraiya he wouldn't have gotten as strong.
Without Killer Bee he wouldn't be where he is now.
Without any of them he wouldn't be the Naruto he is now, they are all equally important. :]
But i'd have to chose Iruka.

Last edited by Stormy_Uchiha; 01-25-2013 at 03:29 PM.
Stormy_Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:00 PM   #3
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

They are all really important but I'd say Jiraiya since he taught him the rasenga, the toad summoning, if it wasn't for his love of Jiraiya he never would have mannaged to convince pain and Kakashi would be dead, Jyraiya also taught him loads of morals that helped make him who he is

Then Iruka
Then Keller Bee or they'd all be screwed right now
The Kakashi (who is still awesome)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:01 PM   #4
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

I say iruka he was the first one to except his existence but they all are important. They all taught naruto something to becoming a successful ninja that he is today.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:04 PM   #5
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

They've all made important impressions on Naruto, but I'd still believe Jiraiya to be the most important of them all. Yeah, he's done the biggest part in physical training, but I think that Jiraiya is also the one that gave Naruto the greatest moral support throughout the series as well. Even in death, he pushed Naruto to further heights.

Jiraiya > Iruka > Kakashi > Killer Bee. Can KB even be considered?

inb4DaphsaysKakashi
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:15 PM   #6
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I say Jiraiya. He was Naruto's father figure (and godfather).
Iruka would be second considering he was like a brother and placed his faith in Naruto.
Kakashi is third, obviously. Then Killer Bee...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:29 PM   #7
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Jiraya really set him on the path to where he is right now, more than anyone else.
DrKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:31 PM   #8
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Iruka more important than kakashi?...hmmm seeing that we've only seen him about twice or thrice since part I....

@Dvx... yea...i'd consider Killer Bee a sensei since he was prophesied about by the toad sage for the purpose of senseing... Plus... Naruto massive gain of Kurama's power is thanks to him... and all that training on the island...

@Rouge...well...yea, iruka was the first but if he wasn't the first, couldn't jiraiya have filled that same void later?

Fairy...where u been...lol...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:37 PM   #9
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.

@kalmeast: Fair point if he would have meet jiraiya first maybe but iruka was just like naruto and i think if jiraiya would have meet him first yeah his life would be the same maybe but he didnt tell that he could make freinds and jiraiya told him to forget about sasuke,but iruka on the other hand wanted naruto to be a great ninja and supported his dream. So i say iruka.

Last edited by Rouge Uchiha18; 01-25-2013 at 12:41 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:40 PM   #10
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yeah but no offence to Iruka Jiraiya is strong enough to continue being someone Naruto can look up to and learn from, he also had the battle experience to help Naruto more than Iruka

Old 01-25-2013, 12:47 PM   #11
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
Yeah but no offence to Iruka Jiraiya is strong enough to continue being someone Naruto can look up to and learn from, he also had the battle experience to help Naruto more than Iruka
How? The only reason naruto can keep going is because of his commrades and sasuke. He even thought about giving up on hokage because he couldnt bring sasuke back! He fuils that flame of narutos to keep moving on.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:52 PM   #12
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

The influence Jiraiya gave him the three years training together that makes Jiraiya as good as family to Naruto. But my point was Jiraiya is stronger than most other shinobi in Naruto's life it gave him someone to respect, also the battle experience was referring to Naruto being able to learn more battle techniques from Jiraiya than Iruka who he suppassed long ago.

Old 01-25-2013, 12:56 PM   #13
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

I know that he was stronger but kalmeast wanted to know could jiraiya fell that void without iruka in narutos life first
Old 01-25-2013, 12:58 PM   #14
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes he could, unlike Iruka if Jiraiya had been there he would have accepted Naruto immedietly due to his connections to his father, not only that but as his god father Jiraiya is much closer to real family than Iruka

Old 01-25-2013, 12:59 PM   #15
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

but he told him to forget sasuke
Old 01-25-2013, 01:01 PM   #16
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Jiraiya... He was more of a fatherly figure to Naruto ...
Iruka is second
And then on is what Wish said
Soooo
Yerp

LHG

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:03 PM   #17
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouge Uchiha18 View Post
but he told him to forget sasuke
Tbh Naruto should have forgotten Sasuke what good has chasing that idiot done?

Old 01-25-2013, 01:11 PM   #18
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
Tbh Naruto should have forgotten Sasuke what good has chasing that idiot done?
I kind of don't want to admit it but you really do have point there.

I think Iruka may of influenced Naruto in the most signficant way as it made the biggest turning point in his life despite him being very young
But overall Jiraiya influenced him much more which seems Natural as he practically was a grand-father to Naruto and as said before, his connections to his father aswell.. So I would go with Jiraiya
Overall, Iruka helped Naruto to be able to become a great ninja whilst Jiraiya taught him and helped him grow into that great ninja
konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:12 PM   #19
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

It has inspired him to never give up
Old 01-25-2013, 01:15 PM   #20
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah you know what protecting his friend who aren't complete wastes of ink would have been a better way of not giving up. Wasting your time isn't a sign of stregth