Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-12-2013, 05:26 PM   #21
Blah.
Veteran Chunin

Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Is Sasuke VS Naruto CANCELLED?

^^ Wouldn't this be like the same sequence of the very first arc of Naruto when Sasuke saved Naruto from Haku? It'd be kinda funny to see everything come full circle like that
Blah. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:48 PM   #22
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Things are coming together pretty much as I predicted a long while ago. The story's circular pattern requires the reunion of Uchiha and Senju, and the only way that can really happen is for Sasuke to be forgiven his relatively minor sins. After all, he never really killed or harmed anyone the villages consider significant, just scared the piss out fo them by turns (with the Bee fiasco). Given his capabilities vs. normals, he's shown considerable constraint for an "S class" villain. But he needs a peace offering, or the Raikage won't let it go. His support will be seen as crucial to saving the world.

--George Bernard Shaw
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:34 AM   #23
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

or they fight for old times' sake (not a real fight)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 04:37 PM   #24
DNBKIF
Freshmen Academy Student

DNBKIF is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think and hope there will be a battle between Naruto and Sasuke. However, it does not mean Sasuke will become evil again, in many mangas the final fight is between the protagonist and his rival even if they are on the same side. Seeing the most recent chapter I think they are going to fight for the title of hokage

Last edited by DNBKIF; 05-24-2013 at 08:50 PM.
DNBKIF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 08:59 PM   #25
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

If they fight, it will mean much less now, unless Sasuke is lying. Given the extremely silly motivations of some of the characters, I guess I can't put it passed Kishi, but it would be a bit anticlimactic at this point.

--George Bernard Shaw
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:21 PM   #26
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
What u think?
It was never set in stone to begin with, all that was stated in prophecy is that Naruto would fight a boy with power in his eyes. This was probably either Madara or Obito or both.
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:46 PM   #27
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Kishi actually confirmed that it would be the last figh...

He said that's something that wouldn't change... so if kishi hasn't changed himself, that should still happen

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:01 PM   #28
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
Kishi actually confirmed that it would be the last figh...

He said that's something that wouldn't change... so if kishi hasn't changed himself, that should still happen
I mean, I know its something that we expect, but doesn't it sound a bit counter intuitive? Think about the purpose of the story, its supposed to be an end to the cycle of hatred, a way to resolve hatred. Thinking about this with the proper philosophy, having them clash and die at the end of the Manga would only perpetuate the cycle.

Also, what rationale could we use? I mean we've removed the only motivation for them to fight. Without having Sasuke wanting to destroy the village, and now turning the other way there is no conflict. I mean we could work the jealousy factor, but that seams so lack luster! I do wonder if Sasuke will pull an "Itachi" by having the appearance of an enemy in order to give Naruto his power...but it would still be a stretch imo...

SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:20 PM   #29
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
I mean, I know its something that we expect, but doesn't it sound a bit counter intuitive? Think about the purpose of the story, its supposed to be an end to the cycle of hatred, a way to resolve hatred. Thinking about this with the proper philosophy, having them clash and die at the end of the Manga would only perpetuate the cycle.

Also, what rationale could we use? I mean we've removed the only motivation for them to fight. Without having Sasuke wanting to destroy the village, and now turning the other way there is no conflict. I mean we could work the jealousy factor, but that seams so lack luster! I do wonder if Sasuke will pull an "Itachi" by having the appearance of an enemy in order to give Naruto his power...but it would still be a stretch imo...
I know....there's no motivation for their fight to happen...as at now, until Sasuke meets Naruto face to face, I can't trust sasuke yet...If Naruto senses No Evil Intention in sasuke while in his RM, I'd trust this fight is completely not going to happen... but again, it'd be lame if sasuke was lying///but wait...didn't sasuke lie to Karin before piercing her? ///wait///didn' sasuke lie to sakura that he'd have her join Taka and almost chidori'd her at the back...Can we say sasuke isn't lying? but why would he?

But you're right...overall... basing the fight on jealousy would be kinda weak...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:15 PM   #30
Bansho Tennin
Academy Graduate

Bansho Tennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Bansho Tennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Bansho Tennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Nah i dont think so Naruto vs Sasuke will going to happen one way or another they are the oposite ... ying and yang they must fight or they will try to broke the ciycle of hatred and try to not fight but i dont think this will happen .
Old 05-09-2013, 11:03 PM   #31
hyugahead
Ninja Academy Student

hyugahead saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!hyugahead saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

It'll happen. In some form or another. I still think there's a few more twists coming.
For one, even though Sasuke agreed to help defend the village, I still don't think he cares for naruto that much. Maybe madara has a counter version of the story hashi told that'll drive sasuke back off the cliff? Maybe the alliance won't accept sasuke when he shows up and try to arrest/kill him? I think it'll happen, but just not to the death.
hyugahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 05:52 AM   #32
Utsusemi
Chunin

Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think deep down hes a softy and will always have a little tiny flicker of a string bond with naruto but on that outer shell he dont give two sh***s about him.. and there will be a battle no doubt about it... and if there isnt then there better be something as equally good !!!!!

On the contrary, Kishimoto may be softening the blow that 'there is no battle' so either or ya know ! Its being assumed that there isnt a battle because it doesnt let on that there is anymore but i have faith there is i mean when you think about it... isnt that all you want to happen, this whole story is about naruto and sasuke and then there is the submajor factors of sakura and madara bla bla bla
"There are two worlds in which we live. One we refer to as "Reality" and the other "Fantasy". We often unlock our minds, sometimes even unconsciously, to live in a world of creation and dreaming, closing the senses that bind us to reality. We can only be as human as our minds allow us and in life it seems severing the ropes to reality is what keeps us alive. Sane."
Utsusemi is offline   Reply With Quote