Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-10-2013, 08:22 PM   #1
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Is Sasuke VS Naruto CANCELLED?

I mean, you guys saw the chp 627... I can't imagine sasuke fighting Naruto at this point.... after all that story about hashi vs Madara, why'd sasuke follow madara's path by fighting Naruto?

But Kishi guaranteed us this: that one thing will not change, which is Sasuke vs Naruto. He said he prepared this end/last fight and we'll be happy to see it...so did kishi change his mind...? I say NO... here are some possibilities...

I. Sasuke get's Kotoamatsukami'd, against the alliance...

II. Orochimaru finally takes over sasuke's body when he drops his guard, while Naruto fights him to free sasuke...

III. Sasuke deceived the Hokages about protecting the village, he knew as long as Hashi was free from Oro's grip, he had no chance... (afterall, the 4 hokages are leaving sasuke and Oro behind while they teleport to the battlefield)

IV. Sasuke's hatred for Naruto can't be quenched regardless and he needs to relief himself from that...the only way is through fighting...

To be honest guys, this is the hardest thing to resolve...i can't wrap my head around it. If sasuke and Naruto don't fight in the end, it'd be the greatest disappointment in the history of manga.

What u think?

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:31 PM   #2
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Is Sasuke VS Naruto CANCELLED?

Maybe they will just fight to see which one of them is stronger we know those two have wanted to fight each other since the beginning so that just might be how they will go. Though any of those above could maybe be possible and I wouldn't be surprised if Orochimaru turned on every in the end.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:41 AM   #3
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Sasuke vs Naruto already happened during the Five Kage Summit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:48 AM   #4
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

The epic end-series fight will predicatbly be Naruto vs Sasuke, but it can happen in way too many forms.
Including the one I'd prefer - their children's rivalry for becoming the next Hokage or something.
I'd love it, if it was also a girl-boy rivalry, with a funny idea implied.
koshej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:24 AM   #5
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Well, when Naruto said that the next time they fought, they would both die.

But, did he say "The next time we fight EACH OTHER"?

I think that now that Sasuke is going to save the leaf, both he and Naruto will fight together against Obito and Madara, defeat them, and die together in the process, mimicking both Itachi's and Minato's sacrifice, for the sake of the leaf.

Although I hope not, because I love Naruto. I want him to live forevers.
Rage [VG] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:00 AM   #6
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Sasuke apparently changed his mind after listening to Hashi talk, maybe Madara will TnJ Sasuke back to destroying Konoha
DrKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:11 AM   #7
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

They will fight but the fight will have no little impact compared to their first encounter.

I've seen the theory that they will fight eachother in the chunnin exams at the end of this war and I'm starting to agree with them but I would hate this.
l3thall3g3nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:38 AM   #8
Andrew Namikaze
Chunin Exam Participant

Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Andrew Namikaze is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Andrew Namikaze

I hope they dont fight. Because Naruto already said it if they fight all-out they are both dying.

Albatross125
Viz Adventures Guild- Bard
Andrew Namikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:43 AM   #9
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

not cancelled but delayed. Sasuke will make his own village and resurrect his clan, then him and Hokage Naruto will fight to see who is the strongest. After this battle they will both go back to their respected villages and live their lives.

That is all.
Drake_Stephens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:15 AM   #10
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

I hope it's not canceled...
If Sasuke is just pretending to avoid fighting Hashirama and the Kage, then the panel with Itachi memories is pointless-
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:14 PM   #11
Guntherock
Genin

Guntherock has completed a tough C-rank mission!Guntherock has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Am i the only one here who dosent care that much? I mean, Naruto has total controll over his bijuu and sage mode for backup. Unless sasuke had gotten perfect susanoo, Naruto would have wiped the floor with sasuke.
Guntherock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:12 PM   #12
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I dont see why this is such a big deal? I kind of thought it MIGHT happen, but I get the feeling this is Kishi's way out of making them fight to the death. I do think that Sasuke could die, but if he fights WITH Naruto against Madara and win's it would certainly give him credibility to come back to the village and be a part of it again (sort of redeem his criminal background).

While I think if this were a shorter Manga, it would make sense to have tragic hero's, but I think Kishi is looking for something different here. He more or less removed the reasoning for the battle, if he isn't going to destroy the leaf, but save it...then the battle has no purpose.

SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:11 PM   #13
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Im still more inclined that the epic match up will push through despite Sasuke's descision to go with the alliance. The battle may still happen in its simplest form. Something like Naruto & Sasuke team up to beat Madara and before the series end Naruto & Sasuke will fight for the title.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:37 PM   #14
SmellyDump
Chunin Exam Participant

SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Perhaps Madara, using his special persuasive techniques, will tempt Sasuke to give in to the hatred already inside of him by showing him how much power his hatred provides for him.

SmellyDump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:19 PM   #15
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKage View Post
Sasuke apparently changed his mind after listening to Hashi talk, maybe Madara will TnJ Sasuke back to destroying Konoha
haha, I thought of that...lol... that'd make sasuke worse than Karin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3thall3g3nd View Post
They will fight but the fight will have no little impact compared to their first encounter.

I've seen the theory that they will fight eachother in the chunnin exams at the end of this war and I'm starting to agree with them but I would hate this.
yep...that too was my old silly theory but is it still that far-fetched? i wonder... but yea, i fear for kishi's resent manners of resolutions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake_Stephens View Post
not cancelled but delayed. Sasuke will make his own village and resurrect his clan, then him and Hokage Naruto will fight to see who is the strongest. After this battle they will both go back to their respected villages and live their lives.
so you're suggesting the uchiha to be their own village? hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
I hope it's not canceled...
If Sasuke is just pretending to avoid fighting Hashirama and the Kage, then the panel with Itachi memories is pointless-
ah...i see...that's the hole in that theory heh... ok...
... what if thinking about all that itachi stuff hardened his heart even more to go against all the great memories of itachi by lying...(.like he lied to sakura about replacing Karin) but tried to kill her afterwards.... Not so good argument but hey...who doesn't want evil sasuke by all means?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post

While I think if this were a shorter Manga, it would make sense to have tragic hero's, but I think Kishi is looking for something different here. He more or less removed the reasoning for the battle, if he isn't going to destroy the leaf, but save it...then the battle has no purpose.
This is sure true...unless he has a plot you and i haven't imagined yet... (like the ones who know everything)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage View Post
Im still more inclined that the epic match up will push through despite Sasuke's descision to go with the alliance. The battle may still happen in its simplest form. Something like Naruto & Sasuke team up to beat Madara and before the series end Naruto & Sasuke will fight for the title.
This makes me think this new idea....

Say, after the battle with Madara sasuke decides that though he will not destroy konoha, he plans to live elsewhere outside of konoha... Naruto disagrees and is trying to force/convince sasuke to come back to live at the leaf...

Sasuke's ultimatum: "the only way I will come back to the leaf is if you, Naruto, can force me there...to do that, u'd have to defeat me in battle....
"

I think this will be pretty emotional and awesome...if anybody likes this resolve, thumbs up lol

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.

Last edited by kalmeast; 04-11-2013 at 11:24 PM.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:20 PM   #16
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Yes... Yes it is.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:00 AM   #17
Blah.
Veteran Chunin

Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Maybe Sasuke will challenge Naruto after the war to claim back what he rightfully feels is the Uchiha's.

Or maybe they won't fight at all because they're going to finally break the cycle. Watch their final fight just be a sparring session. Lol
Blah. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:24 AM   #18
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Blah
YUP!
That's what I said - a FIGHT, but not to KILL.
Just like Vegeta always wanted to fight Kakarotto, but he didn't mean to actually kill him in the end.
What started like enemies, ended like rivalry.
I see it here too, 100%.
koshej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:36 AM   #19
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hah probably not a serious fight the way it's going..

If anyone has played Storm Gen then that would have been a pretty good sequence. They fought in the same area again with improved jutsus (not just kyuubi and susano mode).
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:37 AM   #20
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yes it is Sasuke is a good boy now and will fight togethr on Naruto's side and will die by protecting him.

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote