Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

View Poll Results: Minato's present to Naruto is...
Kurama's Yin Chakra 18 56.25%
A new Jutsu like FTG 5 15.63%
Emotional Support 3 9.38%
Other 6 18.75%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-10-2013, 10:19 PM   #21
Rezeon
Genin

Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: What is Minato's 'Present' to Naruto?

Obviously Minato will tell Naruto that Hinata is actually his long lost twin sister, and she will reveal that deep down she always knew and only flirted with him to make Han jealous.

In all seriousness though, it will either be moral support or the other half of the Kurama's chakra (which will be delivered just as Kurama is starting to run out of steam again).
Rezeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:30 AM   #22
Blah.
Veteran Chunin

Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I feel like the fact that Minato acknowledges the fact that they hadn't had many father son moments is indicator enough that he's aware of that conversation they had in Naruto's head.

Now, I didn't think anything of what he said because I interpreted that as him just going there to fight with him. In context, thats a father-son moment, and Naruto never having his parents physically around, that would be the most special present evaaaaa
Blah. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:05 AM   #23
Harlequin
Genin Elite

Harlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezeon View Post
Obviously Minato will tell Naruto that Hinata is actually his long lost twin sister, and she will reveal that deep down she always knew and only flirted with him to make Han jealous.

In all seriousness though, it will either be moral support or the other half of the Kurama's chakra (which will be delivered just as Kurama is starting to run out of steam again).
I don't see how its moral support seeing as minato mentioned he has a big gift for naruto. Its obviously the Yin chakra of kurama

Naruto Uzumaki: I'm bringing Sasuke back. YEAH!
Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:04 PM   #24
MrNarutowatcher
Academy Graduate

MrNarutowatcher has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
You know, I am not really sure how that would work, since he was sealed in the belly of the reaper, and part of him was sealed in Naruto, i wonder how those memories would move between world since the reapers belly is supposed to be cut off from the actual afterlife I think.
he used the reapear death seal on himself but using the seal and kushina's special chakra he linked himself to naruto so edo minato knows I think
MrNarutowatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:38 PM   #25
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Maybe a book. The kama Sutra?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:00 AM   #26
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

It's gonna be a sucker punch.

Any TRUE Naruto fan will get this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:31 AM   #27
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

why? because naruto punched minato the last time he saw him?

Ag_Surfr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:13 AM   #28
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag_Surfr View Post
why? because naruto punched minato the last time he saw him?
Yes. Exactly.

Payback is a ninja.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:06 PM   #29
Syfe_uchimaki7
Freshmen Academy Student

Syfe_uchimaki7 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I think that minato does remember being with naruto an is not going to show him the rasengan on the other hand i think hes goin to give him his jacket and transpoting kunai he can already use them he used it on naruto movie 6 fighting menma an i say his jacket because of his bijuu mode not sure if its jus 9 tails chakra mode + sage mode because he does wear a sage jacket but i havent seen that since the pain saga so thats jus what i think an a hug is very possible as well
Syfe_uchimaki7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:44 PM   #30
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
It's gonna be a sucker punch.

Any TRUE Naruto fan will get this.
And for hitting on Kushina.

He should deserve a slap for that too.

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:39 PM   #31
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
And for hitting on Kushina.

He should deserve a slap for that too.
When in Rikudo did this happen?

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:40 AM   #32
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

From what I gather from sir Michael's new thread... MINATO's gift to Naruto may very likely be the RIKOUDO STAFF...

I strongly Believe Minato's Gift to Naruto should not be the Other Half of Kuubi but something more special that'd be considered a "gift"....

The Juubi is here and Minato is here and He speaks of a gift that'd make up for his absence in Naruto's life... Will the other half of Kuubi's chakra really make up for Minato's absence as a father?

We also know that Naruto wants to free the other Bijuus inside the Juubi and would rather settle for that than completely wiping out the Juubi...(it's impossible anyways).

So what sort of Gift would be useful to Naruto now? My thought is THE STAFF of RIKOUDO. It's such a powerful tool than nobody else can wield except someone with the chakra naruto currently possesses. Minato sensed this chakra and knows that if Naruto can use the Kuubi's chakra, then certainly he can also use the STAFF.

Due to the power of the STAFF, it has been sealed away using an Uzumaki sealing technique and who else would know about it's where about than MINATO NAMIKAZE... If so, then how did he come into contact with This tool?

Yep...just me blabbing, trying to convince ppl...hahaha...
Most credit goes to Sir Michael for the reminder...

Thoughts?

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:40 PM   #33
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
From what I gather from sir Michael's new thread... MINATO's gift to Naruto may very likely be the RIKOUDO STAFF...

Yep...just me blabbing, trying to convince ppl...hahaha...
Most credit goes to Sir Michael for the reminder...

Thoughts?
Does any credit go to me? I said it in this very thread, 17 days before he created his. My post isn't as learned, but I had the vision! Maybe you're just giving credit for persuasiveness.

Last edited by paradigm1977; 04-29-2013 at 08:43 PM.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:16 PM   #34
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigm1977 View Post
Does any credit go to me? I said it in this very thread, 17 days before he created his. My post isn't as learned, but I had the vision! Maybe you're just giving credit for persuasiveness.
lol...i didn't know the Kama Sutra book and the staff were the same thing

anyways u sounded like oro two chp back

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigm1977 View Post
Who knows what the present could be.

Since Minato has T/S, it could be a physical object he hid away. He could easily make a 5 sec. pit stop at his secret stash hideout.

I'm hoping it's one of the sages tools. Maybe his staff?
haha... credit to you first then pal...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:22 PM   #35
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
lol...i didn't know the Kama Sutra book and the staff were the same thing

anyways u sounded like oro two chp back

haha... credit to you first then pal...
More credit to me, because I specified it more.

And it's called the Staff of Infinite Meaning.

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:23 PM   #36
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
More credit to me, because I specified it more.

And it's called the Staff of Infinite Meaning.

Since I was first on the time line...

It's copywritten!!!

You can get "written by," credit, but not "story by."

Old 05-01-2013, 07:15 AM   #37
HelpTheUnderDog
Freshmen Academy Student

HelpTheUnderDog saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I think Kishi will play it this way. Minato gives naruto the other half of the nine tails chakra and this gives Naruto a boost in power, However this being kishi and a children's anime he will write it in such a way where the Main thing that Naruto gets is the acknowledgment from his father, The infamous 4th Hokage.
HelpTheUnderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:32 AM   #38
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpTheUnderDog View Post
I think Kishi will play it this way. Minato gives naruto the other half of the nine tails chakra and this gives Naruto a boost in power, However this being kishi and a children's anime he will write it in such a way where the Main thing that Naruto gets is the acknowledgment from his father, The infamous 4th Hokage.
hold the phone there, buddy; how was minato infamous? he was lauded and respected everywhere he went, even by his enemies.

Ag_Surfr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:55 PM   #39
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Or Rikudo's stick.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:21 PM   #40
Harlequin
Genin Elite

Harlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
Or Rikudo's stick.
You mean the staff of infinite meaning?

Naruto Uzumaki: I'm bringing Sasuke back. YEAH!
Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote