Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2013, 11:55 AM   #141
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month
 
kalmeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Yttik A Ni Neddih Egalliv
Posts: 3,501
Rep Power: 25
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Chapter 627

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Kinda predictable , nonetheless decent.

The last panels with the kages standing on their face statues are basically the most badass panels ever if you have been reading this manga.

Karin was to random i would have preferred it if sasuke finished the job.

Sasukes oneeighty was way to quick just like madaras but we would reach this point sooner or later.

So finally get to see minato/tobirama/hiruzen fully in action cant wait.

Seriously i hope oro becomes the final villain.

A guy who wants know all ninja techniques to find the truth is much more fitting for a ninja manga then a giant god island eating beast who nukes sh*t
most agreeable post so far....

btw...when it comes to creating epic scenes? kishi just excels at it...it's his second nature...
__________________
Hashi's DNA + FTG = Time Travel
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:04 PM   #142
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Kioroshi.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,623
Rep Power: 7
Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 627

Maybe while traveling to the battlefield they stumble upon 5 kage?And Then Orochimaru Does Edo Tensei and ressurects Jiraiya and heal tsunade?

(if it comes to this im pretty sure orochimaru would have jiriya's DNA somewhere)

Last edited by Kioroshi.; 04-14-2013 at 07:00 PM.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:30 PM   #143
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month
 
kalmeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Yttik A Ni Neddih Egalliv
Posts: 3,501
Rep Power: 25
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Chapter 627

^ that is 120% guaranteed...Oro has Jiraiya's DNA and perhaps Shisui's also...
__________________
Hashi's DNA + FTG = Time Travel
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:46 PM   #144
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 627

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
Some more debating on Tobirama i see...

I think the argument is becoming more sentimental with some ppl...

I will debate anyone who'd say tobirama is a better Leader/hokage than Hashirama...that's just hollow minded...
AMEN

And I disagree with anyone who says Tobirama is terrible as a Hokage... If the previous chp enlightens us about Tobirama further , that he didn't necessarily hate the uchiha, then so be it... It's impossible to prove that he is lying...
I agree. He defenitly is not the worst. He is 3rd best in my book. I realize thanks to Aeokyn that he had good intenions but it just went wrong. He did not "EXACTLY" hate the Uchiha but he still had some prejudice and bias. Like if there was a Nara baby and an Uchiha baby in a burning building he would save the Nara baby first.

At the same time, it is factual that Tobirama is hypocritical on certain levels and was unjust to the Uchiha especially... Denying his fact is absurd...
Agreed which is why I put him 3rd. Respect for not being a softie though

At the same time, Hashirama is also not perfect as hokage...he knew he made some mistakes and he wouldn't defend himself when Tobirama called him Naive... Hashi had the best facial expression on his face there...lol..
when Hashirama is wrong he knows it and shows it
When Tobirama is wrong and Hashirama points it out then Tobirama acts like a child and tells him to shut up. Like Really though?.

Although hashi would admit something like that, Tobirama has never made any comment to suggest that he also made some mistakes and this is exactly what makes him a hypocrite... Even Hiruzen and Minato blame themselves a little...but Tobirama? Nooo...Good leaders a quick to blame themselves and apologize for their mistakes...
Dude I you.
You actually GET me

Tbh, I don't hate him...I think he was a very necessary Hokage...and definitely not the worst...
in order of BEST to worst
Hashirama
Tsuande
Tobirama
Minato
Hiruzen
Can we agree on that everyone at least?

In conclusion, Tobirama is slightly wiser but Hashirama has Understanding...But wisdom doesn't create peace, It's Understanding that does...and in an era where peace is the end goal, I'd much suggest a leader with understanding...
I would not call Tobirama smarter........maybe in one area but he is not that bright. Hashirama put the village together afterall

Now, to understand what understanding means, it's means the opposite of the debating going on above me... no one is trying to see the other's point of view and this is indeed a typical Tobirama character...who never understood the heart of the uchiha... Understand each other and have a goal to reach a resolve rather than a goal to win..
FYI

I do not hate any character. Seriously why waste emotions on someone that does not exist

I was just pointing out the flaws in him. Its not being a hater...its being like tobirama
REALISTIC
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:04 PM   #145
DBZKING
Apprentice Genin
 
DBZKING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 131
Rep Power: 11
DBZKING is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 627

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Kinda predictable , nonetheless decent.

The last panels with the kages standing on their face statues are basically the most badass panels ever if you have been reading this manga.

Karin was to random i would have preferred it if sasuke finished the job.

Sasukes oneeighty was way to quick just like madaras but we would reach this point sooner or later.

So finally get to see minato/tobirama/hiruzen fully in action cant wait.

Seriously i hope oro becomes the final villain.

A guy who wants know all ninja techniques to find the truth is much more fitting for a ninja manga then a giant god island eating beast who nukes sh*t
I agree on almost all your points, except for Orochimaru being the final villain. Not that he isn't evil enough, its just that with Madara and Obito, it just seems like Oro wouldn't be on par with them strength wise. However who knows, he probably will have some clever trick up his sleeve.

I also have a feeling a few more major characters will die in this upcoming battle.
__________________
I was the 9th member to join this forum back in 2009.
Visit this channel for funny gaming videos:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DBZKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:39 PM   #146
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 627

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekuto View Post
1. Killing Madara
We wouldn't be dealing with Madara right now,
lol seriously? We would not be dealing with Madara right now if TOBIRAMA DID NOT CREATE EDO TENSI!!
Okay we wouldn't be dealing with Tobi and an army of Zetsus
there wouldn't be a Juubi threatening the entire world.
actually without ET than there would be no point for obito to be tobi.
You see Tobi's and Madara's plan depeneded on Edo Tensi and the Rinnegan. Since Nagato went good and used the rinnegan on the leaf they surprisingly went to edo Tensi with kabuto. Without Edo Tensi they would not bring Madara back. Without Madara there would be no host for the jubbi. So with that in mind Madara would not even bother to corrupt Obito because the plan would fail anyway. Overall if you wish to believe me or not
Spoiler:
idk why you would not believe me cuz that is not a theory it is a fact
than it would be SM Kabuto n Obito n Zetsu Army vs SHINOBI ALLIANCE!

Saskue would easily one shot Kabuto with Amaterasu
fodders take out Zetsu
the rest destroy Obito
It would be an EZ win for the shinobi alliance without Edo Tensi

agreed but it did bring the ninja world together and obito would not have brought back the jubbi if Madara was not back via edo tensi because Madara is supposed to be the jinjuriki of the jubbi
Nope they even talked about that Madara after his death couldn't host the Jubbi needs a living host that is what Tobi is for.
yeah and Obito was going to make Madara alive with the rinnegan....but since Madara was already dead from the get-go and Nagato wasted his rinnegan on the leaf people the plan would not work. That is why Kabuto had to use Edo Tensi...get it?
You assume that without Madara the rest of the Uchiha wouldn't join,
you assume that without Madara that 100% of them would happily go hand in hand with the senju. You assume that there would be no grudge and the village would work the same way if not better without Madara's leadership and power. And you assume that the world and the shinobi will not look at the Senju as ruthless and hyipicrites. Hashirama wanted peace and not war....so its not the best way to get it by killing the head of your rival clan. That just shows that if you dont obey that we will kill you. It is not a peaceful way.


you assume they would! Not all of them would join as it was stated plus killing Madara would just make them look barbaric. Grudges would be held if he killed Madara
I assume they would because they already had started a better assumption than the 360 that people who had already left there clan would rush back to it. You can not name one person who would have held a grudge you assume some would.
Tobirama obviuosly still had a grudge cuz he was bias
We can not name an Uchiha because they were loyal and they did not kill Hashirama

Hashirama says Uchiha would rebel
Madara says otherwise
We both have proof but I have more proof because the village WAS CREATED WITH MADARA
When did Hashirama say this?
chp 624 pg 13-Hashirama says this
Also didn't happen till after the Kyuubi attack indicating that life in the village was good for the Uchiha, until they were implicated in the monsters attack.
While we have proof that Uchihas' were joining with the Senju. There is nothing to lead you to believe that Madara dying would've prevented the village and the end of the Shinobi war.
Hashiram disagrees with Madara on the same page you get your evidence from
Chp 614 pg 14 is were I got this my evidence Hashirama doesn't say anything
^that chp does not prove anything of what your saying. What are you talking about you sillyhead
chp 624 pg 17 is where I believe not all Uchiha would be in agreement.

2. Discriminating against the Uchiha
Again it is stated that he watched any clan that was a threat, and he also gave a very sound reasoning for giving them the job as the core of police. He knew that keeping them as the police force would reduce their exposure to traumatizing instances thus reducing the risk of insanity, which is an undeniably good thing. Two more things about this, they were not solely limited to that job, and being the judicial arm of the village is not a trivial job. They didn't think to rebel until they began to be mistrusted after the Kyuubi attack.
the uchiha
-built the village and stopped fighting and made the treaty and DITCHED MADARA
there was no reason not to trust them.
You act like getting traumatize is so rare but its not! Tobirama just fell into the rumors like a little school gurl!
Only 3 people (saskue, obito, Madara) got the maxium power of the sharigan and became evil and were traumatize!
3 out of about 3 generations of Uchiha! And OTHER 3 Uchiha (Itachi, Izuna, Shishi) also reached the maxium Sharigan power yet they were sane.

The Senju built the village, Uchiha helped.
both the senju and the Uchiha build the village and they both helped one another

When is it said he didn't trust them, Tobirama said himself that he watched threats like Uchihas' that could go crazy and attack the village. It wasn't a trust issue it was a safety one.
Tobirama does not openly say that he does not trust them but he obviously is bias. He treated the Uchiha differently than any other clan and he always glared at Madara. yes the Uchiha could have gone crazy..heck ANY OF THE CLANS COULD HAVE GONE CRA CRA! He barely knew about the other clans as well as the Uchiha. The Nara clan or Inzuka clan could have had a disease for all he knew. From the time they signed the treaty to the end of Tobirama's reign the uchiha DID NOT DO ONE THING TO CAUSE distrust. They were as loyal in fact EVEN MORE LOYAL than any other clan. They have the strongest history with the Senju.

This is why people call you a hater, they may have been rumors, but they were right.
still were rumors that he gladly accepted. i would rather be called a hater than someone who does not listen to the facts and supports a hipicrite of an hokage

Lol four including the one that Tobirama stopped prematurely (Izuna)
SEE RIGHT THERE YOU ASSUME!
You assume Izuna would turn out like a moster. From what we knew about him he was just like Tobirama. He did not want to trust the enemy. Just because he had the EMS does not mean he would turn out bad and insane.

and those three are the most threatening individuals on the planet. Sasuke killed a kage level ninja (Danzo), Obito released the Kyuubi, and Madara speaks for himself.
all three went through INCREDIBLY RARE AND PAINFUL experiences that I pray nobody goes through. You act so high and mighty. I would love to see you go what they went through and turn out so pure and happy. You can not speak for which you have not experienced. All three of them went through intense emotional pain. They have a RIGHT to be evil BUT!!!!!!!!! That does not mean they should be.

Itachi and Shishui we're not just sane, but valued the village above all, like Shishui's father who Tobirama spoke highly of.
Exactly those 3 people just like the other fodder Uchiha memebers are sane and did not deserve to be treated so differently. Do you even understand how rare it is to get the MS and be evil. It is literally like 3 in 3 generations. If Tobirama did not treat them differently than there would be NO EVIL UCHIHA

3.Tobirama had a poor reign.
This is completely unfounded, no rule was without conflict.
agreed
honestly every part of this point is just wrong. A reign of terror, how?
lol its called exageration like how you call all of my points wrong

You even went so far as to say none of the villages trusted him and that cloud ninjas, staged a coup.
I did not say that none of the villages did not trust him. And kumo DID stage a coup

(He was not even trustworthy. Other villages like that knew that which is why some of the kumo ninja staged a coup against him.) Your words post #113. Evidence that other villages found Tobirama untrustworthy. Ninjas from another village staging a coup..... Really? Where did you get these ideas?
umm from the MANGA! You do know that Tobirama died via kumo ninja right

A coup is an internal action right? That being attacked by ninja from another village is not a coup, it is an ambush.
read chp 527 pg 5. IT WAS A COUP! Deal with it


4. Tobirama is a hypocrite.
The village is in the middle of a war, just like Kakashi was immediately named Hokage then the council chose Danzo later.
So they still sat down and voted for Kakashi and Danzo. They talked it over instead of just picking someone

Fact is when a kage dies they need time to vote and in that time they still have to have a Kage. Just because he chose Hiruzen and Hiruzein was chosen, doesn't mean he counter acted democracy.
...uhhh YEAH IT DOES!
The hokage chose Hiruzen as Hokage without a vote and THAT's THAT!
You do not NEED the hokage to help pick the next hokage. Afterall Tsuande was not there to pick the next one and neither was Minato nor was it Hiruzen. Tobirama was just being rash. If he died the council or village should have voted. Dude come on now just admit Tobirama was wrong. You are not getting through this.

They needed a leader until they could sit down and talk about who the leader would be. It didn't show the vote, but assuming that they didn't have one is dumb. Hiruzien nominated Minamoto and he was made Kage, Tobirama gave emergency power to Hiruzien and nominated him, and he was chosen. It usually works that way. Tobirama introduced democracy, and it was never shown that he negated the vote so where was he wrong.
See again even YOU know you are assuming. You have no proof what so ever! When did they have this vote of which you speak about ..HUH?!? All you do is assume and throw all this BS in every direction just to make yourself look right. If we were all allowed to assume than we would NEVER find an answer
SO STOP ASSUMING AND GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!
They obviusly did not have a vote before the death-because if they did than Tobirama would not wait so long and see their response. He would just flat out say that so and so was the hokage.

and

they obviously did not have a vote after the death-because if so than TObirama would not say that Hiruzen is hokage with such confidence!

@What I put in yellow
-Did you seriuosly just make something up? You pardon Tobirama because it was an "emergency power" do you know how dumb that sounds. In emergencies it is even common to make rash decisions. TObirama did appoint Tobirama he flat out said
"Your the next hokage"
That is telling him and giving him the title of Hokage. There was no vote! And there being an emergency is no excuse. There is no rule or need for the hokage to pick the next hokage. If so then there would be no need for democracy.

5 Dealt with Sasuke badly
The majority of your points here are filled with conjecture. Tobirama learned that Sasuke was threatening the village and wanted to stop the threat immediately.
Why not talk to him first? What would be so bad? All I am saying is if all of the hokage were like Tobirama and attacked Saskue then it would not end as well as talking. If the hokages attacked Saskue would run to destroy the leaf and Oro would tighetn the control on the zombies. It is more beneficial to talk than to attack first.


Madara was attacking ninja and resurrecting the Juubi at the time. Everything else is conjecture, and couldn't have Tobirama have left and not effected the out come of Hashirama's story at all. Tobirama hears that Madara is back clearly the greater threat and he immediately wants to go help. It's more like there is a fox in your hen house, but there is a bear chasing your children.
lol that is a HORRIBLE example
The children would be the LEAF VILLAGE! Not random shinobi all far away. the people in the leaf are full of people who are unarmed and are not strong. From babies to elders who can not defned themseleves and Tobirama's people.
The shinobi far away are strong and fighting and MOST that have no realtation to Tobirama

My (BETTER) example:
Your in your home and someone is robbing you with a gun to your head while someone is robbing someone else quite a distance away.

Dude take care the issue at hand before doing another one.
Except one robber is a madman with a giant monster, and the other is a confused child.
So your telling me.
If an unruly teenager was attacking your house/family and a rommber with a bear was attacking someone else's house miles and miles away you would ditch the kid and fight the robber
Dude you do know how silly that is right

6 Impure Resurrection
And yet right now because of it, Kabuto has been defeated,
you got it all wrong. If Kabuto did not have Edo Tensi he would have been easier to defeat. saskue and Itachi were holding back. They could have shot him with amaterasu but they could not because they needed kabuto to release the Edo Tensi before killing him. So once again Edo Tensi makes it more difficult and is more bad than good

Sasuke decided to not attack the village, and the four hokages are headed to the battlefield. Impure resurrection is probably the most powerful technique in the Narutoverse, so it has the most potential for good or bad.

You are so bias its not even funny.
If there was NO edo tensi than Oro would have FAILEd against Hiruzen. 3 things would have happened
I'm the bias one really? Just lol, you don't even try to argue both sides you just push one and I am compelled to push back.

1-Oro would have fought Hiruzen without Edo's which would result in the death of Oro

0r

2-Oro would have to take a WHOLE different route to attack the leaf

or

3-Without Edo's Oro would not have a way to fight the leaf and he would not attack the leaf

Without Edo's thousands of lives would have been spared.
You do realize that using the jutsu requires a sacrifice right? There is NO excuse to use a sacrifice for a jutsu. As Kakashi said which takes a LOT for him to get mad that the jutsu is unforgiveable!
It has been used for just evil! Tobirama had no reason to create it. Hashriama and even Oro knows it was not needed

yes its powerful so what! It caused too much trouble
Without many of these events the timeline that set this all into action and has the possibility to cease war forever would not have happened. Good and bad go hand in hand.
without it Oro would be dead

7 He is the weakest Hokage
This statement is unproven, especially since we have to go off of a weakened PTS version and hype. All of those fights have been done with incomplete data, and could be made invalid next issue.

Stick with whatever theories you want, most of them are misconceived and these probably are to.
Get your info stright and stop being bias
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:55 PM   #147
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Mekuto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: The echoes
Posts: 1,879
Rep Power: 7
Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 627

I am actually loling right now. You have to be right no matter how wrong you are you have to make yourself right. Not even going to read all of this the parts I did were laughable.

Tobirama for the Awesome
__________________
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Mekuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:18 PM   #148
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 627

Wow so your going to stop posting your assumptions. Gee thanks
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:04 PM   #149
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Kioroshi.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,623
Rep Power: 7
Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 627

@PoP you told this guy to stop being biased and get his facts straight...well the truth is edo tensei ceased so many lives but it is the reason why even more lives will be spared.


Quote:
lol seriously? We would not be dealing with Madara right now if TOBIRAMA DID NOT CREATE EDO TENSI!!
The plan in first place was to use rinne rebirth,so this point is invalid and don't gimme that "well he would not have infinite chakra" cuz that is just ridiculuos and that kind of comment would just make you "prove your point" but the argument itself would be useless.Im saying this cuz i know you..

So basically if oro didn't Edo the hokages sasuke would still be evil,becoming the next madara,and hokages wouldn't be able to stop juubi and maddy,so yea Edo Tensei is the reason of so many deaths but will be the reason of even more people getting to live.



The perfect solution was to kill madara right there,too bad hashirama has a fetish for his friend.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:47 PM   #150
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 627

What are you talking about? How were lives spared? Are you saying because the Edo Hokages talked to Saskue.
That is totally pointless.
You do realize that without Edo Tensi than hiruzen would not have been killed so Saskue would still be in the village. Plus Even if Saskue did go bad then when he fought Kabuto he could have just one shot him with amaterasu.
None of this would have happened. NOt even Oro would be back right now.
Edo tensi only makes up for SOME issues caused by Edo Tensi.
Like I said Edo Tensi does more bad than good.

The First plan to use rinnen rebirth FAILED because Nagato used it on the leaf people
YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW ME!
Your tried to counter what I was going to say but I was not even going to say something as stupid as that. yes you are correct that was the original plan but nagato messed that up. And IF we had no Edo Tensi and since Nagato did not go along with the plan than Madara would not be back.

A world without Edo Tensi means
-Oro would not have used edos to kill Hiruzen and he would still be alive
-souls would not be played with
-emotional trama
-they would not be used in the war and it would be an EZ win for Shinobi Alliance
-Saskue would still be in the village because Oro would not have attacked the leaf and tried to get him
-NO MADARA
-Lot less death
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:31 PM   #151
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator
 
BMC1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lost in a finite life.
Posts: 6,532
Rep Power: 29
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Chapter 627

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBZKING View Post
I agree on almost all your points, except for Orochimaru being the final villain. Not that he isn't evil enough, its just that with Madara and Obito, it just seems like Oro wouldn't be on par with them strength wise. However who knows, he probably will have some clever trick up his sleeve.

I also have a feeling a few more major characters will die in this upcoming battle.
I meant story wise.

Strenght wise hes got 4 immortal zombie hokages. He should be just fine. And I dont want naruto to even turn more in dbz then it already has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Wow so your going to stop posting your assumptions. Gee thanks
Is one visit to the townbookstore without seeing textwalls about why tobirama is the root of all evil too much to ask?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:28 AM   #152
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Kioroshi.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,623
Rep Power: 7
Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 627

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
What are you talking about? How were lives spared? Are you saying because the Edo Hokages talked to Saskue.
That is totally pointless.
You do realize that without Edo Tensi than hiruzen would not have been killed so Saskue would still be in the village. Plus Even if Saskue did go bad then when he fought Kabuto he could have just one shot him with amaterasu.
None of this would have happened. NOt even Oro would be back right now.
Edo tensi only makes up for SOME issues caused by Edo Tensi.
Like I said Edo Tensi does more bad than good.

The First plan to use rinnen rebirth FAILED because Nagato used it on the leaf people
YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW ME!
Your tried to counter what I was going to say but I was not even going to say something as stupid as that. yes you are correct that was the original plan but nagato messed that up. And IF we had no Edo Tensi and since Nagato did not go along with the plan than Madara would not be back.

A world without Edo Tensi means
-Oro would not have used edos to kill Hiruzen and he would still be alive
-souls would not be played with
-emotional trama
-they would not be used in the war and it would be an EZ win for Shinobi Alliance
-Saskue would still be in the village because Oro would not have attacked the leaf and tried to get him
-NO MADARA
-Lot less death


You really believe orochimaru would not be able to kill hiruzen without ET?...



and obito would just revive madara and he would do everything according to plan,see if there was no ET madara would be rampaging with juubi but because of ET edo hokages are there to stop him and stop the even MORE deaths then they were caused already.You obviously cannot understand the most simple point and try to take shortcuts across the road "orochimaru would never have killed hiruzen!" this is just bs.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:55 PM   #153
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 627

Yes

The original plan was not for obito to resurrect madara it was supposed to be nagato

But since nagato went rogue and used up his eyes they had to use a different plan

Then without ET how would he kill Hiruzen?

Hiruzen woul have taken him down with him. Via the sealing jutsu which his clones would use. Oro had no knowledge on that
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:04 PM   #154
MWolman1990
Academy Graduate
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 86
Rep Power: 0
MWolman1990 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 627

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinkz View Post
Sasuke awakens his susanoo and covered with kyuubi's chakra vs. Madara's wood dragon
I think this would be an epic fight lol xD
best idea ive heard yet love this super down hope it happens you're genius someone give him rep pls
MWolman1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 04:40 AM   #155
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate
 
LilHinataGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tormenting Bacon
Posts: 11,999
Rep Power: 38
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 627

I'll just predict on my own what may happen in the manga or not~
Okay okay?
Hehe so many debates lol
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:51 AM   #156
Arale Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Arale Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: In Your Mums Bed
Posts: 1,592
Rep Power: 8
Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to Arale Uchiha
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 627

imagine madaras face when he sees the four hokages EPIC even with the hokages and sasuke, orochimaru and naruto and killer bee they don't know how to seal the ten tails CANT WAIT FOR THE ANIME
Arale Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:57 AM   #157
Arale Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Arale Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: In Your Mums Bed
Posts: 1,592
Rep Power: 8
Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to Arale Uchiha
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 627

sasuke is know match for madara sauke is nothing but weakling to madara look at the susano size difference sasuke does not even have the lower half and madara chakra is sooo much more powerful and soooo more sinister than sasuke, sasuke will never reach madaras level only to two other are on that level hashirama and potenially naruto
Arale Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:49 PM   #158
Derikhutch
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2
Rep Power: 0
Derikhutch is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 627

Anyone who says this is somehow the "best chapter" are not Naruto fans but moreso Narutards.

This had to be one of the worst chapters I have ever seen so far. Right up there with the Deidara vs Sasuke results, The match with Sasuke and Danzo, and the LMAO BRINGIN PEEPS BACK FROM THE DEAD for the billionth time TROLL!

Your gonna sit there and tell me to my face that you legitimately believe that after several hundred chapters of vowing revenge, he just says he'll save it now... In ONE chapter... Just like that? And you guys actually eat this up?

Sasuke's protagonist/antagonist stance has now officially become the South Park's Mr. Garison's sexual preference of the Naruto Universe (i.e. Garrison is a man who likes men, goes to be a woman who likes men, becomes a woman who likes women, then back to being a man who likes women, and now BACK to being a man who likes men all over again).

Sasuke first says he will vow revenge, then says meh, not going to have revenge after all. THEN he does have revenge all along and plotting it RIGHT after Kakashi told him not to. Then he goes and gets his revenge on Itachi, only to find out it was all fake from the start, THEN gets revenge AGAIN towards Konoha, even when Itachi, like Kakashi, tells him NOT to. And he does (indirectly of course). NOW he wants to save it? Terrible story, terrible plot, and terrible character development.

Naruto has always been a show with so many plotholes, boring settings, and terrible character development (more so than Bleach even), and Kishi just pulls this stunt? REALLY?

and OH BOY! Orochimaru also pulls off the (500 chapters of badguyness, now a good guy in 1 chapter? SEEMS LEGIT!)

So yeah, tl;dr. Sasuke and Orochimaru turn good in 1 chapter after 500+ chapters of being bad, and people eat this up immediately. Of course...


This is why One piece will always be my favorite anime. Consistent, Great character development, focus on the plot, great setting. Somethings that Kishi should start learning (or in Kishi's case, stealing ideas from).
P.S., One piece is Kishi's favorite manga...

Last edited by Derikhutch; 04-17-2013 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Alot more worse chapters
Derikhutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:23 PM   #159
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 627

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derikhutch View Post
Anyone who says this is somehow the "best chapter" are not Naruto fans but moreso Narutards.

This had to be one of the worst chapters I have ever seen so far. Right up there with the Deidara vs Sasuke results, The match with Sasuke and Danzo, and the LMAO BRINGIN PEEPS BACK FROM THE DEAD for the billionth time TROLL!

Your gonna sit there and tell me to my face that you legitimately believe that after several hundred chapters of vowing revenge, he just says he'll save it now... In ONE chapter... Just like that? And you guys actually eat this up?

Sasuke's protagonist/antagonist stance has now officially become the South Park's Mr. Garison's sexual preference of the Naruto Universe (i.e. Garrison is a man who likes men, goes to be a woman who likes men, becomes a woman who likes women, then back to being a man who likes women, and now BACK to being a man who likes men all over again).

Sasuke first says he will vow revenge, then says meh, not going to have revenge after all. THEN he does have revenge all along and plotting it RIGHT after Kakashi told him not to. Then he goes and gets his revenge on Itachi, only to find out it was all fake from the start, THEN gets revenge AGAIN towards Konoha, even when Itachi, like Kakashi, tells him NOT to. And he does (indirectly of course). NOW he wants to save it? Terrible story, terrible plot, and terrible character development.

Naruto has always been a show with so many plotholes, boring settings, and terrible character development (more so than Bleach even), and Kishi just pulls this stunt? REALLY?

and OH BOY! Orochimaru also pulls off the (500 chapters of badguyness, now a good guy in 1 chapter? SEEMS LEGIT!)

So yeah, tl;dr. Sasuke and Orochimaru turn good in 1 chapter after 500+ chapters of being bad, and people eat this up immediately. Of course...


This is why One piece will always be my favorite anime. Consistent, Great character development, focus on the plot, great setting. Somethings that Kishi should start learning (or in Kishi's case, stealing ideas from).
P.S., One piece is Kishi's favorite manga...
Wow we got a hater here

And if you think Oro is good all of a sudden than your the tard

Of course Saskue is going to be good now.
-Hashirama talked to him and explain
-Itachi's true actions
-Hiruzen admitting the truth
What is left? Saskue is not that dumb

Ther is no plot hole just because you dont like something

Saskue compelety lost his way. After learning the truth from Obtio before he hated Itachi's guts. Then feeling the joy of revenge to killing Danzo. But finally for Itachi to come back again and talk to helped seal the deal. Itachi actually got to act like a big bro again.

This made Saskue at a lost and not know where to go. Which is why he needed a higher level opinon and explanation. So i dont know where you get the fact that he changed his mind in one chapter.

Sorry if the intellectual manga is too much for your small brain
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:33 AM   #160
Derikhutch
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2
Rep Power: 0
Derikhutch is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 627

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Wow we got a hater here

And if you think Oro is good all of a sudden than your the tard

Of course Saskue is going to be good now.
-Hashirama talked to him and explain
-Itachi's true actions
-Hiruzen admitting the truth
What is left? Saskue is not that dumb

Ther is no plot hole just because you dont like something

Saskue compelety lost his way. After learning the truth from Obtio before he hated Itachi's guts. Then feeling the joy of revenge to killing Danzo. But finally for Itachi to come back again and talk to helped seal the deal. Itachi actually got to act like a big bro again.

This made Saskue at a lost and not know where to go. Which is why he needed a higher level opinon and explanation. So i dont know where you get the fact that he changed his mind in one chapter.

Sorry if the intellectual manga is too much for your small brain

Haha uh oh... looks like I struck a nerve and now the insults rather than addressing the points effectively (and failing miserably) are coming up. Typical Narutard getting emotional at criticism and the truth. There is a huge difference between a Hater, a Fan, and a tard (since you probably don't know what the terms mean). A hater just says "I've never read Naruto but it's stupid and I hate it!". I'm neither a hater NOR a fan of Naruto. I just read it as a chore (unlike One Piece is I read for fun and for it's amazing story). You however, are a tard, or a Narutard for reassurance.

No plotholes??? In NARUTO!!?? HAHAHA there are forums, from NARUTO FANS, in NARUTO FORUM SITES, that have listed countless plotholes. There's a reason why they coined the term "Plot no jutsu" for a reason. And there's so many that I don't even know when to start:
(Examples of some: The attacks Sasuke used in the Deidara fight and ONLY in the Deidara fight. He has never used them before or after that battle. And it doesn't explain fully how he obtained that power. Not even flashbacks from Orochimaru. Or how about that woman's body that Orochimaru was vesseled in during the Chuunin Exams? He never explains who she was nor when he met her or why he chose her. Very poor writing) These are just the tips of the iceburg.

And whether Orochimaru is legitimately good or just pretending, why the hell would people just let him help them? This was the guy who KILLED the third Hokage and Kazekage and tried to annihilate the Konoha village and the only thing they say is. "Why are you helping us? Oh cause of Sasuke? Meh seems legit, come help us!". That's pretty much like a guy murdering and raping your family and he comes back asking if he can help you and you just say "Well I won't call the police and I'm skeptical, but meh okay."

And LMAO Intellectual manga??? Oh boy, let's just forget the plotholes and the poor story setting and especially the poor atrociously disgusting character development and let's start with this.

Goals: This manga went to crap when the Chuunin exams ended. This was suppose to be a kid who wanted to become Hokage and that was his goal. It went to like, what, 1 to about 50-100 or so chapters? After that it was 500+ chapters of "SASGAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". He wanted to be Hokage, then he says he won't be Hokage if he doesn't rescue a homicidal maniac, then he wanted to die together WITH the homicidal maniac and forget his dreams of becoming Hokage. And HYPERVENTILATING for a guy who wants to destroy Konoha?? THAT is retarded. And you know that, but your narutard brain can't handle this feedback.

Let me ask YOU something. Why didn't he hyperventilate when Jiraiya died? Why didn't he hyperventilate when Kakashi or his mentors died? Yet this vengeful homicidal maniac who tried to kill Sakura (the person he apparently "loves") and wants to destroy what's left of the rubble of the Konoha village, he hyperventilates for him!!?? This is what we call marrying your rapist.

And don't even get me started on the Character development in this manga. Worst than the plots, the story, and the settings all combined, the character development is TERRIBLY bad. Sasgay happens to be the worst character that gets BS popped out of nowhere with no explanation. And If the character is not Naruto, Sasuke or, in some way, Kakashi, than you have almost no story or shining light on you at all.



You're post pretty much is nothing but: "You're gay and stupid I love Naruto Shitpudden it's the best and you're an idiot and a tard lolol".

Post some proof, or stick with insults like a typical Narutard.

P.S., you want some REAL Intellectual mangas? Read Slam Dunk, One Piece, Berserker, Full Metal Alchemist, or Case Closed. THOSE are Intellectual mangas.

Last edited by Derikhutch; 04-18-2013 at 10:44 AM.
Derikhutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.