Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > Naruto Role Play > Battles

Old 04-08-2013, 11:08 PM   #1
Shisko Shi
Village Police Force Lieutenant

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Lightbulb Rednotchi Tranning Battle.

Everyone else this is our battle. YOu can give advise later. Let me do it so I can focus, thank you.

Shisko Shi, GM.

You go first.

Just go..

As I stood there I saw sasuke as I ran at him with my kunais as I thrusted it to his chest in hope/attempt to kill him."

Make sure you use things like Attempt and hope. If you say you hit me, then you hit me and that is Auto Hit/AH making it impossible to dodge.

Now if you make it to I have to go back and avoid an attack after I said I did something, then that is TM/Time Minipulation.

So you go first as I can see what you have.

I am using Ben Hayabusa.

Lets see what you can do.

Rules: Normal, No GM, TM, CC, AH, ect. Ask if you do now know what I am talking about.

Restrictions: None.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| 16,579/50,000 words

Quote:
The Homecoming King
Spoiler:

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:12 PM   #2
Rednodchi
Ninja Academy Student

Rednodchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rednodchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Rednotchi Tranning Battle.

(Shall I use Rednodchi for this? Noob mode activate!)

Got Naruto Ninja storm 3. Feel like facing me online well then add me on Xbox Live: ChillGamer224

Last edited by Rednodchi; 04-08-2013 at 11:18 PM.
Rednodchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:17 PM   #3
Rednodchi
Ninja Academy Student

Rednodchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rednodchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

(Never mind. My tiny brain put it together xD)

Rednodchi stood around always being the one to wait for an attack. His eyes closing as he tried to sense for an attack his right hand was located on his blade, and his left hand out ready to use Blaze arm.

Got Naruto Ninja storm 3. Feel like facing me online well then add me on Xbox Live: ChillGamer224
Old 04-08-2013, 11:19 PM   #4
Shisko Shi

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

TM is Time Minipulation, going back in time. I will let you know if you do it.

CC is Character Control. "after Red was hit, he fell to the floor as he grabbed his sword." That is me controling you.

AH is Auto Hit. Basicly hitting me with out giving me a chance to counter. No "I go to stab him as my sword hits hit gut." THat is a big no no in RPing.

GM is, yes, God Mode. You know all of those I listed or Planet busters, or using 1000000000 fricken jutsu's in one turn. >.> XD But yea. lol. Real easy.

Then things that are not on the rules that will make you better...

Have has best of grammar as you can.I will preach that I have the worst. I type so fast and do not even proof read. But it is best to do it so people will understand you and not get pissed.

Then be creative. Simple. I can go in more detail later.

And use detail. Like tell me what I am seeing, as for yuo to tell me I am in a open field with flowers and spring temp. with butter flys around me will help a hella lot more then just saying, "You stand in a field as I come at you." Then I have no idea what it is like.

Ok, go when you are ready. Take your time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| 16,579/50,000 words

Quote:
The Homecoming King
Spoiler:

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:21 PM   #5
Shisko Shi

Awards Showcase

As I see my opponent infront I speed through the trees appearing in the air. the wind blowing on my calm face as I look with my eyes not activated.

I land in the area looking at him.

"So... a lost little lamp.." I say as I throw a Kinai to hit face.

| 16,579/50,000 words

Quote:
The Homecoming King
Spoiler:

Old 04-08-2013, 11:30 PM   #6
Rednodchi
Ninja Academy Student

(I might go to bed xD My power keeps going out anyways xD It's storm like 1969 over here xD)

Rednodchi moves away just in time to avoid a fetal blow to his face, and then opens his right eye. "Lost little lamb?" he chuckled as he pulled out his sword, but only for distraction as with his free hand he was throwing three kinai hoping to catch the enemy by surpise;

Old 04-08-2013, 11:36 PM   #7
Shisko Shi

Awards Showcase

As I see the man pull a sword as I then notic Kunais coming at me. "sH...!" He said as he duckedas they passed then lifted his body up wuth his hands and into a flip. Landing on his feet he bent downa she speed off to the man and went in to cut him.

----------

OK cool. You are doing suprisingly well right now. I would love to see where you go from here. Lets kci kit up a bit. Add more attacks ect. You are really good at your point.

| 16,579/50,000 words

Quote:
The Homecoming King
Spoiler:

Old 04-08-2013, 11:39 PM   #8
Rednodchi
Ninja Academy Student

Rednodchi watches taking a few seconds to decide if he should use Blaze arm. 'I would be risking my arms' he thought, and then got his sword ready to attempt to block the attack.

Old 04-08-2013, 11:53 PM   #9
Shisko Shi

Awards Showcase

A few pointers.

If you are blocking, just block it. YOu do not have to do things like Attempt. Only if you are attacking.

Also you can attack more then once in a post.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the attack was blocked I then body flicker behind him as I thrust my fist to his back that would send a shock wave throwing him in a powerful puch across the ground and into the wall making a crater if hit.

This is enough to break a bone.

I then appear in front of his face as i throw 50 fast punches to his face that would easly break through a wall and would be hard for a normal human to dodge.
---------------------------

Ok i stepped it up. There are ester eggs in here so to speak. These eggs will be the things that make a HUGE diffrence in a fight. Theses words allowed me to advance from 1% to 10% in a way.

To your time. Go one attck at a time and counter thinking how you believe it would be done. If you are in the show.

| 16,579/50,000 words

Quote:
The Homecoming King
Spoiler:

Old 04-09-2013, 12:01 AM   #10
Rednodchi
Ninja Academy Student

Rednodchi was able to block most of the punches with a substitution jujsu, and found himself in a tree, and soon jumped to another tree as soon as he was able, and started doing hand signs. "Fire style fire ball jujsu!" he put two fingers two his mouth, and breathed a fire ball attempting to hit the enemy with a full blast of fire.

Old 04-09-2013, 12:22 AM   #11
Shisko Shi

Awards Showcase

Seeing the bass come froma near by tree I turn as I speed to it. I close my eyes as I focus my chakra to my body and eyes as I reopen them with the fire ball only a few feet from me. I then have my eyes activated in Phase 1 ass I begin to blur from speed. I then vanish my speeding far to the left then forwards as I dodge the attack moving with such speed it would be impossible for human instinct to find my as I appear behind him and go to punch him. This would throw a shock wave killing him if in sight of my attack.

| 16,579/50,000 words

Quote:
The Homecoming King
Spoiler:

Old 04-09-2013, 12:29 AM   #12
Rednodchi
Ninja Academy Student

Rednodchi not having the eyes built for watching speed didn't notice the enemy til it was to late, and he went flying forward his back in pain he could have swore his spine almost gave out as he flew forward though he closed his eyes, and you could see sweat beating from his forehead, but only after a few seconds of sweating his arms took ablaze, and he did a flip so he landed on his feet. The pain from that punch was now being over shadowed by the slight pain he felt in his arms that where now on fire. Lifting up his sword he held his hand their for awhile till just like his hands the sword caught ablaze, and he ran at the enemy going normal speed his clan's power was not really one of the most dangerous.

(Now that I think about it I should have took you're advise, and made Blaze arms better xD)

Old 04-09-2013, 01:10 AM   #13
Shisko Shi

Awards Showcase

Yea that shock way would have killed you.
Quote:
Seeing the bass come froma near by tree I turn as I speed to it. I close my eyes as I focus my chakra to my body and eyes as I reopen them with the fire ball only a few feet from me. I then have my eyes activated in Phase 1 ass I begin to blur from speed. I then vanish my speeding far to the left then forwards as I dodge the attack moving with such speed it would be impossible for human instinct to find my as I appear behind him and go to punch him. This would throw a shock wave killing him if in sight of my attack.
Bold is the things I am talking anout that you can use to help win battles.

But I will keep going because I am enjoying this fight.

Remeber to get creative. One way to increase your speed is t focus chakra that increases speed and strength. As in speed, use things you know by science that can slow me down. But logicaly.

----------------------------------------------------------

I see the man coming at me as I close m eyes sighing. "Is this is? Quite wasting my time boy..."

This is his eye in phase one.
Spoiler:

Also note this is not the sharingan so it is not owned by Viz. I can help you find bad ass pics to for characters. if you need.

I then appear in front as I through a punch sending a powerful force of wind that would blow the fire away enough for me to hit his head killing him if hit.

| 16,579/50,000 words

Quote:
The Homecoming King
Spoiler:

Old 04-09-2013, 11:07 AM   #14
Rednodchi
Ninja Academy Student

Rednodchi moved out of the way using chraka to focus his movement. Proceeding he took out a kunai which caught ablaze as he picked it up, and threw the blazing kunai at the enemy.

Old 04-09-2013, 12:54 PM   #15
Shisko Shi

Awards Showcase

Still good. But do not sweat it. Make sure you counter/dodge ect my attacks oher wise they are coutned as a hit and you would die.

So counter > Attack.

So go ahead and add the counter in there.

| 16,579/50,000 words

Quote:
The Homecoming King
Spoiler:

Old 04-09-2013, 01:28 PM   #16
Rednodchi
Ninja Academy Student

Rednodchi focused his charka into his feet, and did a roll, and proceeded to ran using the charka for extra speed just in case the enemy had another move coming.

Old 04-09-2013, 01:46 PM   #17
Shisko Shi

Awards Showcase

I see him avoid me as I appear in a blur with chakra forming into my muscles. I wait for him to attack as I watch him.

| 16,579/50,000 words

Quote:
The Homecoming King
Spoiler:

Old 04-09-2013, 01:51 PM   #18
Rednodchi
Ninja Academy Student

Rednodchi staring at him put his blazing hands together, and started make hand signs. "Fire style fireball jujsu!" he once again put his hands to his mouth, and blew a fire ball, but this time he felt like adding a surprise, and threw in three kunai knifes into the fireball while he did that he also released his blaze arms so his arms wouldn't turn to ash.