Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > Naruto Role Play > Role Playing

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2013, 01:44 AM   #81
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Death Valley

*Raiden instantly started to make hand signs as the Hikage started her Sol Jutsu, at the same time Raiden started to think to himself, since when was his Termites made of steel? There Exoskeleton was hard as steel, but never was it made of steel. Raiden then activated Earth Style: Hide like a Mole jutsu, instantly Raiden gets engulfed by the earth, The Sword if the Archfiend was engulfed as well, avoiding the heat of the sun and the iron webbing, he digs 50 feet deep within the earth, he forms more hand signs after words and uses Earth Style: Bunker Jutsu, crating a Bunker all around him, an underground Bunker, He then spits blood out of his mouth, forms the necessary hand signs*

Summoning Jutsu: Larvae Prince

Spoiler:

*The Princes head sticks out of the Dirt*

Prince: I dare say my friend, you sure have the worst timing, and of all the places to summon me.

*Raiden Deactivates his activation 4 ExoSuit and reverts to activation 3, the termites quickly take there exoskeleton back and graft it back onto them selves, this is done in 4 seconds, before the Termites can get in there activation 4 positions*

Termite Style: Scatter

*The termites begin to scatter allover the earth, hiding deep with in*

Prince: So, it's going to be that jutsu.

*Raiden then forms lightning fast hand signs*

Man/Insect Transformation: TERMITE KING!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

*I grab the handle of my sword, You see massive amounts of smoke exit from the hole I had made, then the earth started to shake
, that's because I charged electrons on to the blade of the sword, then I slashed the air over me, causing a pure wave of electrons to exit out of my sword, cutting though my bankers ceiling and earth like butter (Lightning/Kenjutsu Style: Conquering Slash), once my energy slash brakes out of the earth, it malts the iron webbing over us as will, I fly out of the hole I had crated in a blinding speed and head straight towards you, I hold the sword of the archfiend in a jousting form, I charge electrons once again into my sword, this time all over my blade, it's glow is multicolored, I aim the tip of my blade for your chest, hoping to stab all the way through (Lightning/Kenjutsu Style: Conquering Stab), all of this is done at an awesome speed*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!

Last edited by Raiden; 04-12-2013 at 04:13 AM.
Old 04-12-2013, 01:53 AM   #82
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

*btw when did I grab the sword, I never even touched it*

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 04-12-2013, 02:17 AM   #83
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

(I must have misread what you typed. I couldn't make it all out very clearly. I edited that, so it makes more sense.)

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 04-12-2013, 03:20 AM   #84
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

A figure, in a flowing, earth brown robe, is seen on a nearby cliff top. 'SAYURI! FUNNUL THE CHAKRA OF YOUR BODY INTO THE GEM IN THE HILT! THEN THINK OF THE PICTURES OF NIBI I SHOWED YOU! IT'S MY CLANS FORBIDDEN ATTACK! BIJU SLASH!

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:23 AM   #85
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

(listen to the tune of passion's killing floor by HIM when you read the attack, for the full experience.)

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Old 04-12-2013, 04:07 AM   #86
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Sayuri watches in disbelief as her opponent manages to escape her network of toxic iron sand as well as her Solar release technique, by burying himself deep below the earth. She quickly casts a handsign, preparing to finish him. "Secret Art: Desert Creation!" The entire terrain is suddenly transformed into a desert landscape, and Sayuri weaves another seal. "Sand Style: Desert Grave technique!" The entire earth around her begins to shake, and the sand beneath her feet is compressed and compacted with an incredible amount of pressure. She assumes that Raiden is dead, since anything below the earth would have immediately been crushed to death. However, she suddenly detects the man's chakra signature, and she realizes that somehow he had managed to survive. She realizes that he had created some sort of underground shelter to prevent his body from being compressed beneath the sand.

Raiden reappears, and Sayuri notices as he performs a summoning jutsu. Some sort of weird looking creature emerges from the earth, which resembles a large caterpillar.
He immediately rids himself of his armor, which Sayuri knew was a fatal mistake. The intense rays from Sayuri's previous jutsu were aimed directly at Raiden's body, and without protection the radiation would slowly start to shut down his vital organs. With or without his shield, he was doomed. If the radiation didn't kill him, Sayuri knew the that the heat would. Sayuri suddenly detected numerous vibrations underneath the sand, since she had acquired Isago's senses. She recognized that Raiden had summoned termites, and she quickly applied a massive amount of force to kill the insects using her sand. "Im going to squash you like a bug, Raiden." Sayuri threatened her enemy. She knew that she had to defeat him, or otherwise no bijuu was safe. Including Nibi.

Sayuri was shocked as Raiden underwent another transformation, this time becoming some sort of hideous creature with large wings upon it's back. He destroyed her web of iron sand, then proceeded to lunge at her with his sword extended. Sayuri responded, racing toward him with inhuman movements. She drew her blade, and clashed with Raiden as his weapon struck hers. A sinister grin appeared on Sayuri's face, and Isago had again taken over her body. "Allow me to demonstrate exactly why this sword is known as 'the seizer.' Heheheheh...!" Isago chuckled demonically, and his voice sounded sadistic. In Sayuri's left hand, a blade of pure chakra molded and formed the shape of a large scorpion's claw. The pincer attempted to grab ahold of Raiden, and Isago stabbed the Tsukamo Hito blade in Sayuri's right hand toward Raiden's heart at point blank range.

"You're dead..." Isago hissed in Raiden's ear.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 04-12-2013 at 04:31 AM.
Old 04-12-2013, 04:57 AM   #87
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Your a funny snack, I only chose those who are skilled in wielding me *said The Sword of the Archfiend, then our swords clashed, causing a huge shock wave, the sound of thunder cracking could be heard for miles, The Termite King only stared at you, his eyes full of anger*

Spoiler:

*Then you attempted to grab us, and we quickly grabbed your left wrist and pushed it away before you could grab me, then we notice your suicidal attempt at stabbing my heart by stabbing your own hand, I parry you by hitting your right wrist vane with the pommel of my sword (I'm holding my sword with my left hand) then
I start to fly around you at all directions at blinding speed with my energized wings, your Iron Webbing can't keep up with my awesome speed at this stage, at the same time my chest was lighting up as Electrons and Gas build up in it, by now your Iron Webbing has surrounded and trapped you, I fly over you and then I proceed to shot Plasma out of my chest over you, this is just in case you attempted to dig inside the earth, the Plasma is made of gas and electrons that were super heated in my chest, (Termite King Technique: Plasma Beam Jutsu).*

Old 04-12-2013, 05:11 AM   #88
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Ummm...you specifically stated that you destroyed my iron sand webbing. And I told you that I cant be trapped by it.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 04-12-2013, 05:13 AM   #89
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I never destroyed it, I destroyed a part that was on top of me, and being trapped is different from getting hurt from it.

Old 04-12-2013, 05:24 AM   #90
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Theme

Old 04-12-2013, 05:32 AM   #91
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Sayuri could easily manipulate the web if it came too close to her body. Having a technique which you cant control is ridiculous. That's my opinion, anyway.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 04-12-2013, 05:42 AM   #92
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerSakura View Post

"IRON SAND: ORDER OF THE CHOSEN!" Spires of iron sand formed in the air in a giant web, spreading outward in all directions. The sharp edges were coated with the one-tail's poison, which was the most deadly toxin in existence. One scratch, and Raiden would be dead. The attack's range was seemingly endless, and it would continue to expand until it was either negated or Sayuri was killed. Simultaneously, Sayuri cast another jutsu. "Sol Style: Flaming Radius!" Smoldering flames engulfed the entire area in a certain radius, annealing the spikes of sand so that they turned into solid iron. This way the jutsu could not be defeated by water style, and it was durable enough to withstand almost anything. And still, Sayuri was not finished. She knew this next jutsu would dramatically decrease her body's reserves of chakra, and so she called upon her tailed beast. "Isago, grant me some of your chakra for this last attack." She communicated with the one-tail. "Destroy the pathetic mortal..." Isago replied, as he supplied Sayuri with a massive amout of spiritual energy.
I'm sorry, but your jutsu was flowed once it became a single solid object, I would understand if you did a Sasori, and made it a solid during jutsu attacks by causing all the iron sand to connect like a puzzle, but you didn't, you made it into a solid object by using your Sol Style, basically making a Sword with out the water, the Iron Webs would also actually be very weak unless the Sol Style Deactivated in the next turn and the raining water caused the webs to cool, making the webs hard.

Check Mate my friend.

Old 04-12-2013, 05:45 AM   #93
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

(I don't care at this point this battles getting old and oasis is crippled with out its Kage.)
Old 04-12-2013, 06:04 AM   #94
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenrust View Post
(I don't care at this point this battles getting old and oasis is crippled with out its Kage.)
(We won, 1st thing i'm going to do when I get back is kill you and then go after bombs you little traitor)

Old 04-12-2013, 06:04 AM   #95
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

You have just blatantly ignored my sol style jutsu. You are practically baking in the heat from my Divine Radiance jutsu, and you use a plasma blast! You should know plasma blows up when exposed to flames. You should be dead now. I have a legitimate excuse why I can avoid my technique. I can control the Iron Sand, even if it is pure iron.

I wanted to be different from Sasori, and anneal my iron sand instead of harden it with a load of chakra. Your jutsu will backfire on you because you were careless. I agree with Green, though. I do need to get back to my village. It has been four days since this battle began.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 04-12-2013, 06:06 AM   #96
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerSakura View Post
You have just blatantly ignored my sol style jutsu. You are practically baking in the heat from my Divine Radiance jutsu, and you use a plasma blast! You should know plasma blows up when exposed to flames. You should be dead now. I have a legitimate excuse why I can avoid my technique. I can control the Iron Sand, even if it is pure iron.

I wanted to be different from Sasori, and anneal my iron sand instead of harden it with a load of chakra. Your jutsu has backfired on you because you were careless. I agree with Green, though. I do need to get back to my village. It has bee four days since this battle began.
You ignored it more then me, I'm moving at a very high speed, you been standing in the sun for a long time, and as Seph pointed out, with out your fire armor, your toast. 2 mistakes, I've made none.

Old 04-12-2013, 06:09 AM   #97
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

(I'm just saying we can't do anything, well pecifcally me. I have a lot if plans that Involves oasis as the center piece. My guy has a plan and he needs your resources for now so I won't do anything against you raiden as now is not the time.)
Old 04-12-2013, 06:13 AM   #98
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenrust View Post
(I'm just saying we can't do anything, well pecifcally me. Involves a lot if plans that where oasis is the center piece. My guy has a plan and he needs your resources for now so I won't do anything against you raiden as now is not the time.)
(A.I. has seen all of the secret meetings you had with bombs with the ear peace I secretly surgically implanted in everyone in our organization, you have been aiding a Bijuu and not inform of this Bijuu, you must now pay the price of aiding a beast, you also attacked Sky village with out asking me/A.I., I didn't like that)

Old 04-12-2013, 06:14 AM   #99
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
You ignored it more then me, I'm moving at a very high speed, you been standing in the sun for a long time, and as Seph pointed out, with out your fire armor, your toast. 2 mistakes, I've made none.
My Divine Radiance technique is significantly different from the jutsu I used on Seph. That attack was made from super charged atoms in the atmosphere, which destroy an entire area like a powerful wind. The jutsu I used on you is made from beams of light, which I can harness and direct at my targets. My target is you. Not myself. A ray of sunlight only has one focal point. You are the focal point.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 04-12-2013, 06:16 AM   #100
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
(A.I. has seen all of the secret meetings you had with bombs with the ear peace I secretly surgically implanted in everyone in our organization, you have been aiding a Bijuu and not inform of this Bijuu, you must now pay the price of aiding a beast, you also attacked Sky village with out asking me/A.I., I didn't like that)
Greenrust is a trusted comrade of mine. He would never reveal information about me. I thank him for being so loyal. If you try to harm him, Isago and I will tear you to shreds.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Closed Thread