Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-10-2013, 03:11 AM   #41
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Legio XIII

(ah ok. but seriously, you cut my horses throat? back to the RP, if you please.)

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:33 AM   #42
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
(Bad-ass, Raiden)
(Thank you, I'm guessing it's okay for me to act out fights in the arena until I'm ask to fight for Pax Romana?)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:36 AM   #43
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

(Haha, yeah! )
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:27 AM   #44
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

The villagers in what is now Slovenia, then a part of the Roman Empire, watch as fearsome dragon ships travel north across the Isonzo river, each vessel carrying 30-50 Norse warriors with long swords and great axes, dressed in chain mail and fierce in their appearance. As they travel up the river, chieftain Amund's eyes are set on Magna Germania, or Saxland ("land of the Saxons") in the in the Norse language. In this region of conflict, he hopes for a chance of wealth and glory for his tribe as they will disembark within a matter of hours, their light ships easily travelling up the river at great speed.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:16 PM   #45
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Sickened by the dead horse he's hiding behind, Marcus nearly vomits.
''Bloody hell!''
It was only after he had looked at himself that he realised he had an arrow in his leg.
He pulled it out, and looked back to see where the Germans were.

The whole side of the field was empty. No one. Nothing.
What? How?
The sounds of war had stopped. No more screams. No more sword song.
He was alone.

The pain in his leg prevented him from walking.
I need a horse....I can locate the XI camp in the south...

He crawled like a snake. And like a snake he met the hawk.
He was there, with feathers in his helm. Tall and strong. His enemy.
The lat thing he remembered, was the ground he looked upon, tied on a horse back.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:29 PM   #46
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

(I really want to join this. Unfortunately, I don't have time to make or maintain a character. )

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:33 PM   #47
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Neither do I...I just randomly post, like the others do. :P )
Old 04-26-2013, 03:34 PM   #48
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

'Healers, get the wounded out of there! i don't care whose side they're on! they all fought well, the deserve it!

Old 05-08-2013, 12:55 PM   #49
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

After the Norsemen have disembarked near the village of Bovec, and after "lending" supplies from the local peasantry they make their way through the mountains of Slovenia and Austria in a several days long journey, eventually reaching the region known as Magna Germania.
"We march in battle formation from now on, this is a dangerous region." Amund said to his officers, and the 500 men strong Norse force begin to form a 20 men broad and 50 men long line, with the axe raiders and swordsmen standing at the flanks with their large shields outwards, archers in the center protected by their melee comrades, mounted Huscarls in the front for an immediate charge power and slave spearmen in the rear.
Behold, you southern weaklings. The Northmen are coming.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:38 AM   #50
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Okay, I'm trying to make a Germanic character for this, hold one.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 07-02-2013, 08:46 AM   #51
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Marcus woke up in pain. Various aromas were around him, dancing in the air. He was in some sort of a tent, and the sides of it were of leather. He laid on soft wool, naked, with strange marks painted on him. There was a hole in the side of a tent, and a bit of sunlight came through. Still, it was dim and not much could be seen.
There were pots, feathers, branches, skulls of animals, hide, hoofs, horns and other things, probably used for magic and barbarian sorcery.
The ground his 'bed' was set on, was dry.

The canvas opened and the Sun shone brightly upon his face as the strange figure, with strangely coloured feathers of a deer on its head walked in. It stood for a second and then turned around, screamed something and left.

Then he realized he was in a German village. Alone.

Last edited by Maruko; 07-02-2013 at 08:53 AM.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:55 AM   #52
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

(Still needing a template.)

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 07-02-2013, 08:59 AM   #53
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(You can copy one from the first post)
Old 07-02-2013, 09:06 AM   #54
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

My character

Spoiler:

Name: Alric Wolfram (found it on a Teutonic name generator)
Affiliation: Germanic military - Captain
Faction/Unit: Bowman
Weapon(s): Recurve bow, two knives (equally suited for throwing, stabbing, and cutting)
Alric is a soldier in the Germanic army, and leads a small, highly elite force comprising of
Spoiler:

- 10 elite bowmen (including himself)
- 25 axemen
- 15 swordsmen
- 25 pikemen
All of his company are mounted and wear leather armor, unlike most of the Germanic army. However, they are extremely fast and mobile, and very, very deadly.

Although most Germanic troops fought bare-chested, Alric's unit fight's wearing boiled leather armor.
Alric is extremely proficient with the recurve bow and his knives. (If you've read Ranger's Apprentice, you'll know what I mean.)

Appearance:
Spoiler:
He wears this:
Spoiler:

Bio: Alric was trained with the bow and knives since he was a boy. But in a vicious raid by Northmen that killed his father and teacher, he decided to leave his small home village and join the army. Recognizing his talent, he was put in a special unit. Eventually, with his mastery of the bow and skillful mind, he climbed the ranks of his company, achieving the rank of Commander after killing a prominent Roman legionnaire.
He has a personal hatred of the barbarians that are the Northmen, but is not so proud as to quickly declare them enemies

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes

Last edited by Mangetsu Hozuki; 07-09-2013 at 06:52 PM.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:12 AM   #55
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Nice. I will add you to the OP when you edit the stuff, so far, it's OK)
Old 07-02-2013, 12:22 PM   #56
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Is there any army commanders for Pax Romana?

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 01:24 PM   #57
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroxNightmare View Post
Is there any army commanders for Pax Romana?
(My character is a common soldier. You could be a centurion in the Legion. )
Old 07-02-2013, 05:55 PM   #58
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

(Cool. Making it now.)

Old 07-02-2013, 08:12 PM   #59
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

(I see this is back!)

Old 07-02-2013, 09:06 PM   #60
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Here is my character, so that Pax Romana finally has a general/centurion/commander:

Name: Atticus Titarion

Origin: Roman

Allegiance: Pax Romana

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Weapons:
Sword:

Spoiler:

Traits: He is calm, brilliant, and extremely focused. He knows when to retreat, and when to press the attack, when to power forward, and when to settle in for the long haul.

Personality: Very calm and cool even in the most desperate of situations, he is a tactical genius, and very rescouceful.

Faction: Pax Romana

Army setup:

500 Legionares (Heavy troops)
500 Miles (Basic Footsoldiers)
400 Draconarius (Cavalry)
700 Sagittarii (Archers and Horseback Archers)
800 Rorarii (Auxillary or Reserve infantrymen serving as the last line)
50 Ballistas
200 Clinicus (Medics)
400 Medicus (Combat Medics)