Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-10-2013, 12:21 AM   #21
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Legio XIII

(they are now) 'Sir, we are now entering Germania!'

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:24 AM   #22
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

(Can I be a Gladiator?)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:03 AM   #23
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
(they are now) 'Sir, we are now entering Germania!'
(lol. History, eff that. xD I wanna be captured by Germans and then spend time living in their village)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
(Can I be a Gladiator?)
(Yeah, sure. This is a RP for anything, as long as it existed during the Roman Republic era, aka, before Octavian became the first emperor)
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:09 AM   #24
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

*romans are spotted in the ships path, and immortals draw bows, rushing to the bow of the ship, as cavalry prepare to land.*

Old 04-10-2013, 01:29 AM   #25
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Germans charge from the woods screaming.
''We're outnumbered! They joined forced with other tribes! Pull back to the garrison!''
Marcus runs as the arrows pierce his comrades' armour and skulls.
Old 04-10-2013, 01:36 AM   #26
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'Sir, it appears the romans are under attack! should we aid them?' As if to signal his response, Aryan drew his bow, and shot down one of the germans. 'OPEN FIRE!' *a flurry of arrows was shot at the front line of germans, and the cavalry charged.*

Last edited by Bombs266; 04-10-2013 at 02:29 AM.
Old 04-10-2013, 02:07 AM   #27
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(How did you get the ships to the middle of Germania? :O)
Old 04-10-2013, 02:23 AM   #28
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

(rivers. or should i say- how indeed 0.o)

Old 04-10-2013, 02:24 AM   #29
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(lol This is some Vinland Saga shiz Carrying ships with bare hands? )
Old 04-10-2013, 02:29 AM   #30
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

(...there, that better?)

Old 04-10-2013, 02:31 AM   #31
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Much better. )
''What....Persians? This is impossible!''
Marcus grabs a sword and takes off his helmet to see better. He jumps over the wooden palisade and stabs an enemy in the back crushing his ribs.
''Get up, Lucius.''
Old 04-10-2013, 02:37 AM   #32
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

*aryan is seen on his prized steed, taking on a enemy swordsmen, surrounded by his elite cavalry guard.*

Old 04-10-2013, 02:45 AM   #33
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Marcus picks up the axe of the enemy he killed and throws it at the other one cracking his wooden shield.
''How many of them are there? What happened to our formation?''
''Shut it and fight, you bastards, or I'll chop of what most precious to you!''
Marcus sees enemy archers in the woods aiming at him.
Damn!
He slices the neck of the horse tied next to him and hides behind its dying body, covered in blood.
Old 04-10-2013, 02:48 AM   #34
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'OI! THATS ONE OF MY BEST STEEDS FOOL! AND HERE I AM HELPING!' Yelled Aryan, seeing a roman slash the the throat of his brothers horse. Twenty immortals charged off the boat, and Aryan dismounted, drawing his curved blade, charging at the nearest German.

Old 04-10-2013, 02:50 AM   #35
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Name: Mauricio
Origin: Hispania

Mauricio, for as long as he can remember, was in the ring, he fought day and night, some times it was a fun dual between friends, other times it was a battle to the death with a rival or beast, but Mauricio defeated them all, eventually gaining his freedom, he enjoyed it for a bit, the fame he had gained surly attracted the lust of women, but all of this was new to him, and begin to suffer post traumatic stress disorder, eventually, as a freeman, he reentered the arena.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!

Last edited by Raiden; 04-10-2013 at 03:30 AM.
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:53 AM   #36
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Bad-ass, Raiden)
Old 04-10-2013, 02:54 AM   #37
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

(lol, i have him outnumber 600/1. wow. gladiators lose to persians. sorry bro.)

Old 04-10-2013, 02:56 AM   #38
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Of course he loses against an army lol. I am a single man in this RP, too)
Old 04-10-2013, 03:01 AM   #39
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

(single as in no army?)

Old 04-10-2013, 03:06 AM   #40
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
(single as in no army?)
(I RP as a single man who is in the army, I don't command them. You are the commander, you have armies, I don't, I just serve in one)