Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-07-2013, 12:22 PM   #41
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: Rin not dead the way you know.

^ Yep. That is what I am saying. I was just pointing out evidince I found.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:27 PM   #42
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Oh yeah it seems like it could be :P Smart observations :P

Village Hidden in Blood
Official Member Of the nights watch

A man is as good as his word.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uzumaki Naruto! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:05 AM   #43
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

It also makes sense because he managed to make Obito turn to his side because all of the time Obito didn't want to stay with Madara, he was training to go to Kakashi and the others and Madara might've used that genjutsu to fool him and turn him on his side to use as a successor so that the Moon Eye plan will be complete.

I also doubt Obito knew how to detect a genjutsu and escape it.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:17 AM   #44
NAGATO_PAIN
Genin

NAGATO_PAIN has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
I just releaised something guys. I do not think we know what we think.. Old Kishi pulled a Genjutsu on us.

Obito died I wanna say years befor what I stated as look at Kakashi's heigth and Rin and Kakashi's cloths.

Fast forward Guy and Kakashi are taller, diffrent cloths.

Notic when just before OBito leaves. Madaras Sharingan is out. He is clearly an expert in it. Then the Zetsu's are there.

Now look at Rin, and Kakashi. They are not the same as before. They look just like they did when they were younger when Obito "Died"

Kakashi does not have his vest. His head band a little diffrent. He is not seen with it. He does not have the fish net on his legs.

Now He also asked where Minato was.

Zetsu reply's, "Who?"

Obito: "The Yellow Flash!"

Zetsu: "Oh umm... I think he is on a diffrent mission."

That seems fishy.

How do they not know this and that Kakashi and rin are wearing their old cloths? Why is their vest gone?

If this is after Kakashi and Guys together time as seen in Episode 288, Then something is not right.

Now the animation company does have contact and has to get premissionvto prevent screwing up the main plot. What if Kishi said go for it?

Then Obito before arrivning see's that is begins to rain. Then Zetsus body is on him. Finally MAdaras eye.

At anytime he could have casted a genjutsu. Then the two zetsu's being connected could easly able to use Gen on Obito through touch. As gen can be casted just by a light source.

The Rain also could be a plot.

Then that area that Zetsu some how knows the exact location is where the rain is. So that could have been an invisable barrier that was a genjutsu.

Sure Rin I am sure died, but maybe by something diffrent. Does it not seem weired that Kakashi happens to pass out and kill rin being shorter with no head band like he normally does and his old cloths?

Also the Knife/sword his dad gave him was destroyed in that same battle that him and Obito worked to gethe rlast against wanna be afro samurai.

So why would he equip the Scabber? Or in other words the Sheeth?

The entire time that happend makes no seanse.

Now I am not good with Theroys, but I think I am on something.

Also Those "Ninja" Went down pretty fast, they could also be clones, Genjutsu, or Zetsu;s.

Sure we know only of 2...... WE only know.

Also When Kakashi is told, Obito replys,

"Because you LET Rin die"

Not you killed her, but you let her die.

He might have figured something out later.

If you read that talk about him saying you let rin diue, he goes on to say he does not blame for what is basicly reality. He blames reality. Hince why he agrees to the Moon Eye plan. His new reality Rin never died.

Tell me what you guys think. I think that flash back is wrong in everyway. As That is NOT Kakashi. It is only hi mand RIn? What about Guy? What about Minato? Soemthins is wrong.

What do you guys think?
....Obito saw Kakashi standing at Rin's Grave and told her about Naruto being born so explain that. Obviously Madara wouldnt even have known himself about it cause freaken Kakashi blurted it outloud. Explain that to me.
NAGATO_PAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:07 PM   #45
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAGATO_PAIN View Post
....Obito saw Kakashi standing at Rin's Grave and told her about Naruto being born so explain that. Obviously Madara wouldnt even have known himself about it cause freaken Kakashi blurted it outloud. Explain that to me.
WoooW Calm down.
  1. When That happened is the day Obito attacked the Village. This is years after all of that. So that is like maybe he is about 14? so two year or a year. She could have killed her self or died in a mission. So standing over a grave means nothing as she still could have died clearly.
  2. Blurted what out aloud? Rin being dead?

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote