Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 09-19-2009, 10:16 AM   #41
Sasuke Uchiha's Hatred
Freshmen Academy Student

Sasuke Uchiha's Hatred is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sakura doesn't like Sasuke anymore?!

hmph love is such a waste of time no wonder sasuke left.
Sasuke Uchiha's Hatred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 10:18 AM   #42
Sasuke Uchiha's Hatred
Freshmen Academy Student

Sasuke Uchiha's Hatred is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I get it love love love O.K but listen u are missing the big picture they add love to make it more interesting i could care less who falls in love with Sasuke and Naruto i just care about whos stronger.
Sasuke Uchiha's Hatred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 10:19 AM   #43
Waterstar
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Wanting to remove the sharingan from the people undeserving
Waterstar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

YEAH!(one side), NO!!!!!!!(other side)

I would like Naruto to finally get the girl of his dreams, Sakura, but at the same time, I want either me or Hinata to have him. But to the idea of NaruSaku, I say YAY THEM! (CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP)

Sarutobi: Yes, it would be wonderful to see them be together for as long as they want, I just hope they don't have a fight, once they are.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just follow your heart and you can do anything.

Adopted:Sarutobi(the 3rd Hokage)

From the village hidden in the Mountians
Head band:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Waterstar; 09-19-2009 at 10:29 AM.
Waterstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 10:30 AM   #44
Waterstar
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Wanting to remove the sharingan from the people undeserving
Waterstar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just follow your heart and you can do anything.

Adopted:Sarutobi(the 3rd Hokage)

From the village hidden in the Mountians
Head band:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Waterstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:24 AM   #45
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

k waterstar is who i agree with most, narusaku would be awsome lol :P

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 07:29 PM   #46
Hinata-chan
Ninja Academy Student

Hinata-chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_naruto_fan View Post
i hope she is falling for naruto no offense but this is my opinion she and sasuke are just not right for each other plus sasuke is evil and kiba likes hinata
what epi/manga says that kiba likes hinata? ive nvr seen it
More than ever, Hour after
Our work is never over

Spoiler:
SASUKE IS A EMO SAMURAI!!!
Hinata-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 07:31 PM   #47
Shadows of Darkness
Chunin Exam Participant

Shadows of Darkness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
WTH!!!! I was at the library and I was reading the latest Shonen Jump magazine and under the character list for Sakura it says

"She used to have a crush on Sasuke"

WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!! they need to fall in love! SASUSAKU forever!!!!

Shadows of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 08:17 PM   #48
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeFallen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
WTH!!!! I was at the library and I was reading the latest Shonen Jump magazine and under the character list for Sakura it says

"She used to have a crush on Sasuke"

WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Think of it optamisticly!

She doesn't have a crush on him anymore... because she loves him! I know it's a strech, but just to be optamistic for sasusaku lol

*If you happen to rep me, leave your name, so I know who to give back to.

',,,,,
'(o ) Tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in you sig if you love tobi ^__^

',,,,,
(/-) I IZ 6th HOKAGE!(RAWR!)
/-|\ put this in your sig if you Hate Danzo
SasukeFallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 08:24 PM   #49
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

ugh i dont agree...she loves naruto but wont admit it becuase she hasnt acknowleged it yet....

i dont need to restate why....

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 10-03-2009, 08:25 PM   #50
Elitecrap
Genin

Elitecrap is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well, it's been 3 years....
Old 10-03-2009, 08:27 PM   #51
Bacon

Awards Showcase

ugh they both left for 2 years or more, and naruto has only been back less than a year xD

Quote:

Old 10-03-2009, 08:29 PM   #52
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeFallen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
ugh i dont agree...she loves naruto but wont admit it becuase she hasnt acknowleged it yet....

i dont need to restate why....
read if caught up w/manga
Spoiler:
Why does everyone assume her resalution to speak to Naruto (about Sasuke) some sort of realization of her feelings for him?? It may be that she really excepts his sereousness about how he feels, but that doesn't mean she's returning his feelings.
*These aren't meant to be fighting words, I'm really asking why. I try to look at things objectivly and I've come up with pleanty of possablities, not all of which suport what I want it to be, but I keep getting that throw in my face.

*If you happen to rep me, leave your name, so I know who to give back to.

',,,,,
'(o ) Tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in you sig if you love tobi ^__^

',,,,,
(/-) I IZ 6th HOKAGE!(RAWR!)
/-|\ put this in your sig if you Hate Danzo

Last edited by SasukeFallen; 10-03-2009 at 08:44 PM.
SasukeFallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 08:30 PM   #53
Elitecrap
Genin

Elitecrap is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs down Re: Sakura doesn't like Sasuke anymore?!

well sorr-e if i'm not time savy. sheesh!
Old 10-03-2009, 08:39 PM   #54
Bacon

Awards Showcase

lol i should have read spoilers

lol to me it seems that she wont go for either of them if shes not returning narutos feelings and has nothing for sasuke

ugh this makes me think lee xD noooes

lol dattebetyo should just make the anime have sakura love naruto
and the manga love sasuke
it would satisfy both bases and leave no one annoyed as fack lol xD
thanks for the heads up
i still think that naruto sakura will prevail xD

Quote:

Old 10-03-2009, 08:39 PM   #55
kentaru
Banned

kentaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kentaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemico View Post
wow are you serious i didnt know that lmao, i guess it kinda is showing that she is fallin for naruto but then wats gonna happen with hinata lol..
kiba has the hinata thing covered
kentaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 08:43 PM   #56
Bacon

Awards Showcase

im not at all worried bout hinata, im just stuck on that whole she acknowlegded him soooo itll be tsunade jaraiya again *_* munches bacon to calm down

Quote:

Old 10-04-2009, 01:06 AM   #57
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

And neither do I.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Sasori_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:02 PM   #58
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I don't know what that means. I think she is starting to like Naruto now, but she still kind of likes Sasuke. She is probably just going to have to choose at the end of the series.

Or if Naruto and/or Sasuke die, then the problem would be solved.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:10 PM   #59
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Okay, there is a 50% for naruto to snatch sakura up and about a 15% chance for sasuke to... Um, there is probably no chance for sasuke, sorry to say. I also honestly think there is no chance that sasuke is coming back to the village. sorry all sakusasu lovers... it might be sad, but pretty true...
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:18 PM   #60
Bacon

Awards Showcase

ugh, i agree that after all the things that have happened so far that naruto and sakura suceed. regardless if sasuke hasn been there though has no real effect because naruto left for 2 years, and she started to like him be4 that anyways.

lol its funy when tsunade kicked him outa the room and she was embarrassed because he was less lol ^^

Quote:

Tags
sasusaku