Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 08-03-2009, 10:48 AM   #21
Itachi-Sama
Special Jonin Candidate

Itachi-Sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sakura doesn't like Sasuke anymore?!

I look forward to see what really happens.
Itachi-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:13 AM   #22
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I only believe in SasuSaku.
So I hope she doesn't have feelings for Naruto!
And now Sai
Spoiler:
just told her that Naruto loves her, so what will she do??
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

X__Sasuke__X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:39 AM   #23
Airgrimes
Chunin Exam Participant

Airgrimes is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

NaruSaku will probably happen.
thats the shounen way.
the main character gets his girl in the end.

[U][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][COLOR=Green]Francois De La Rochefoucauld
Airgrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 08:04 PM   #24
Sage-Master
Ninja Academy Student

Sage-Master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I want NARUHINA because
Spoiler:
hinata told naruto she loves him
Sage-Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:02 PM   #25
AuroraxEve
Chunin

AuroraxEve is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

She does! She just *looooves* him now. :3
AuroraxEve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:03 PM   #26
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

hmm maybe she feels something but i think she loves naruto

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:44 PM   #27
xXcloudy_skiesXx
Freshmen Academy Student

Location: in a box, next to your house...your mom puts eyeliner on good.
xXcloudy_skiesXx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to xXcloudy_skiesXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberries View Post
In the end..
Whatever happens, happens.
Lets not forget this is just a story.
Though I have to admit I'm 100.07% certain that SasuSaku is going to happen. :]
I mean, just because in a magazine they wrote "Sakura had a crush on Sasuke" does not mean she doesn't anymore and it also might mean that she had a crush but now she truly loves him.
Here is a theory that I agree with, I truly believe and makes total sense to me:

"It's debateable, but I myself am a sasusaku fan and support it, probably even after Naruto ends no matter what the outcome is. But, SasuNaru and SakuNaru and SasuSaku have been debating in chatroom/forums/videos/ect. SasuSaku was very, very, very possable when Sasuke was still in Konoha. Everyone watched as Sasuke slowly developed romantic feelings for Sakura without realizing them.
Sasuke misunderstood the feelings, and thought they were making them weaker ignoring the strong points it gave them. He left because he was getting too close to Naruto and Sakura. But, you can easily shoot down SasuNaru and SakuNaru, but SasuSaku is very hard. But the term 'rabid yaoi fangirls' is very strong.
You can easily shoot down SasuNaru down, because Kishimoto drew them to be bestfriends, brothers, and rivals. No where along the line in romance, that accidental kiss in episode 3 was supposed to be for comedy, it's unlikely a relationship can form off that.
It is quite obvious Kishimoto wants HinaNaru, so their is no point in SakuNaru. Sure, Sakura is beginning to respect Naruto more and did agree to go out with him, but theirs still a part of Sakura that still loves Sasuke, it is shown many times in the anime. Check out one of the endings in Naruto [[sorry forgot what which one]] it shows Sakura dreaming about a human covered in sparkles reaching his hand out toward Sakura and he is in the shape of Sasuke.
Kishimoto would've had Hinata stop liking Naruto if he didn't want something to happen between them. Kishimoto has written Hinata and Sakura as the heroine for Sasuke and Naruto, two girls that loved them no matter what and forever. They both just don't realize what they have. Poor girls.
And the Karin and Sasuke pairing is just based off people who want hentai in the anime because the only feelings Karin has for Sasuke are sexual ones. Sasuke only uses her so when he gets hurt he could bite her arm and drain her energy to save himself. Kishimoto said in an interview that he is going to start writing more on:Kakashi, Sakura, Sasuke, and romance. So it's all up to him, we just have to wait, three more seasons of Naruto left or less I don't remember. Hope this was insightful!"

What do you think?
I believe that what kishi is trying to show us is that Hinata has always been Naruto's loving guardian angel and Sakura has always been Sasuke's loving guardian angel.
In the end, true love conquers all.

I totallyagree with this, i think that hinata and naruto are going to pair, and sasuke is going to be lured back to konoha by his memories of sakura, because hes getting alot...weaker, from his feelings, lol.
xXcloudy_skiesXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:15 PM   #28
MegumiAi
Apprentice Genin

MegumiAi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
In the end..
I mean, just because in a magazine they wrote "Sakura had a crush on Sasuke" does not mean she doesn't anymore and it also might mean that she had a crush but now she truly loves him.
Here is a theory that I agree with, I truly believe and makes total sense to me:

"It's debateable, but I myself am a sasusaku fan and support it, probably even after Naruto ends no matter what the outcome is. But, SasuNaru and SakuNaru and SasuSaku have been debating in chatroom/forums/videos/ect. SasuSaku was very, very, very possable when Sasuke was still in Konoha. Everyone watched as Sasuke slowly developed romantic feelings for Sakura without realizing them.
Sasuke misunderstood the feelings, and thought they were making them weaker ignoring the strong points it gave them. He left because he was getting too close to Naruto and Sakura. But, you can easily shoot down SasuNaru and SakuNaru, but SasuSaku is very hard. But the term 'rabid yaoi fangirls' is very strong.
You can easily shoot down SasuNaru down, because Kishimoto drew them to be bestfriends, brothers, and rivals. No where along the line in romance, that accidental kiss in episode 3 was supposed to be for comedy, it's unlikely a relationship can form off that.
It is quite obvious Kishimoto wants HinaNaru, so their is no point in SakuNaru. Sure, Sakura is beginning to respect Naruto more and did agree to go out with him, but theirs still a part of Sakura that still loves Sasuke, it is shown many times in the anime. Check out one of the endings in Naruto [[sorry forgot what which one]] it shows Sakura dreaming about a human covered in sparkles reaching his hand out toward Sakura and he is in the shape of Sasuke.
Kishimoto would've had Hinata stop liking Naruto if he didn't want something to happen between them. Kishimoto has written Hinata and Sakura as the heroine for Sasuke and Naruto, two girls that loved them no matter what and forever. They both just don't realize what they have. Poor girls.
And the Karin and Sasuke pairing is just based off people who want hentai in the anime because the only feelings Karin has for Sasuke are sexual ones. Sasuke only uses her so when he gets hurt he could bite her arm and drain her energy to save himself. Kishimoto said in an interview that he is going to start writing more on:Kakashi, Sakura, Sasuke, and romance. So it's all up to him, we just have to wait, three more seasons of Naruto left or less I don't remember. Hope this was insightful!"

What do you think?
I believe that what kishi is trying to show us is that Hinata has always been Naruto's loving guardian angel and Sakura has always been Sasuke's loving guardian angel.

I agree with this 100%.

Although what ever the outcome is we just have to wait.
MegumiAi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:17 PM   #29
(un)Godly Hiroku
Special Jonin Candidate

(un)Godly Hiroku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

idk
i say naruto shood say the hell with that and move on to hinata
someone who actually cares
sakuras been a to him forever
i wooda hated her long ago if i was him
need it
Use good rep when you
Believe it!
(un)Godly Hiroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:16 PM   #30
NarutoBankai
Apprentice Genin

NarutoBankai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think It'll be Narusaku,hinakiba,roctenten, etc
NarutoBankai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:08 PM   #31
XxHikariXx
Genin

XxHikariXx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to XxHikariXx Send a message via MSN to XxHikariXx Send a message via Yahoo to XxHikariXx

I am a NaruSaku fan..~

Well, when Sasuke was in Konoha, there was a chance for SasuSaku but when he left, the chance from 99.9% turned to 5% since he left. Naruto, on the other hand has kind of mature as Sakura could see and grown a bit stronger. Sakura began to watch his training (when he was practicing his Rasengan on the waterfall) There might be a really high chance on SakuNaru.

No matter what the result turn out to be,
It just matters that the anime rolls and wraps up to a Happy Ending.
Ninja Registration #102546
Spoiler:

Name: Hikari Yuiki
Village: Fire
Is she/he a biju, if yes, how many tails? : Yes, 8 tails.
Jutsu: Lightning Strike, Light Quake ; In 8 tailed mode: Lightning Bubble Blast (That can destroy the whole village at once.)
Elements: Lightning

XxHikariXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 03:29 AM   #32
JaKe117
Ninja Academy Student

JaKe117 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

O_o .
JaKe117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:49 PM   #33
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

well from watching the show up till now, and finally hearing hesistation about sasuke from her, makes me believe that after all the other things like in 43 when she cried, the notes he got in the arc when hes learning rasen shiriken and just the fact they have been dating
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 12:04 AM   #34
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
In the end..

What do you think?

I was going to say the same thing, only in shorter terms. XD
I agree, what would be the point in having Sakura love Sasuke and Hinata love Naruto, if they weren't going to be together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_naruto_fan View Post
i hope she is falling for naruto no offense but this is my opinion she and sasuke are just not right for each other plus sasuke is evil and kiba likes hinata
He does...? Hmm, never noticed, maybe because...he doesn't? Why would you think he does?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
NaruSaku will probably happen.
thats the shounen way.
the main character gets his girl in the end.
That's not always how it works. -_-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:34 AM   #35
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lolz so i know this show isnt about this, but more proof??

she hesistated instead of going all lovey dubby and besides her char changed more than beng hotter but also in maturity, shes over him just like ino lol

also there is the thingy with yamato when he says everyone can tell ur in love and when sai tricks her into saying how much she cares :P

Last edited by Bacon; 09-19-2009 at 01:37 AM.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:36 AM   #36
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

sauske and sakura will most likley happen.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:52 AM   #37
Bacon

Awards Showcase

..... yea if naruto dies and sakura abandons the village lol

nah jk ur etitiled to ur o[pinon but now im annoyed ><
Old 09-19-2009, 05:38 AM   #38
Chrystal-power
Apprentice Genin

Chrystal-power is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
In the end..

What do you think?

i agree with this!
Chrystal-power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 09:27 AM   #39
Kaida
Apprentice Genin

Kaida is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

About time! Sasuke has always been a pain, i bet there is someone else in the series that is right for Sakura.
Kaida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 09:39 AM   #40
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaida View Post
About time! Sasuke has always been a pain, i bet there is someone else in the series that is right for Sakura.
well, there is this one guy named Naruto, xD
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sasusaku