Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 07-24-2009, 09:47 PM   #1
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist
Default Sakura doesn't like Sasuke anymore?!

WTH!!!! I was at the library and I was reading the latest Shonen Jump magazine and under the character list for Sakura it says

"She used to have a crush on Sasuke"

WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 07:41 PM   #2
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sakura doesn't like Sasuke anymore?!

I think they meant she hasn't confirmed she still loves him. She wants to bring him back to Konoha but so far it looks she just worries about him like a friend... some things she does make me think she might be falling for Naruto like
Spoiler:
when Pain attacked Konoha and God Realm destroyed the village she started crying and called for Naruto

but at the same time when
Spoiler:
the Cloud ninjas told her Sasuke was with Akatsuki and why she kept defending him she started to cry and couldn't just say its because she considers him her friend... so its not clear whether she still loves him or not. Maybe next chapter we'll get to see her reaction if Sai does tell her how Naruto feels.
3littlepigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 07:43 PM   #3
Lou!e
Special Jonin Candidate

Lou!e is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Lou!e

I think she is falling for Naruto honestly...
Lou!e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:46 PM   #4
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

Dudes I hope not. I love SasuSaku.
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:41 PM   #5
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wow are you serious i didnt know that lmao, i guess it kinda is showing that she is fallin for naruto but then wats gonna happen with hinata lol..
Nemico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:48 PM   #6
ultimate_naruto_fan
Freshmen Academy Student

ultimate_naruto_fan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i hope she is falling for naruto no offense but this is my opinion she and sasuke are just not right for each other plus sasuke is evil and kiba likes hinata
ultimate_naruto_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:32 PM   #7
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

shes falling for Lee. der. xD

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
RockyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:43 PM   #8
hello_kitty_freak
Veteran Chunin

hello_kitty_freak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hello_kitty_freak

Don't doubt. There are still many things that point towards sasusaku. Of course they aren't as obvious as the narusaku moments because, well, they're not physically close together!! Once they actually have a chance to be together things will start to shape up. As for the past tense in the article you read, if they were talking about part one, then they had to use past tense in order to be grammatically correct.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:50 PM   #9
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

think goodense

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:54 PM   #10
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

YAY!!!!!

I think she is falling for Naruto...

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 05:48 PM   #11
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Of course she's falling for Naruto. Which will lead way to the epic Hinata Vs. Sakura battle.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 05:52 PM   #12
Strawberries
Chunin Exam Participant

Strawberries is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

In the end..
Whatever happens, happens.
Lets not forget this is just a story.
Though I have to admit I'm 100.07% certain that SasuSaku is going to happen. :]
I mean, just because in a magazine they wrote "Sakura had a crush on Sasuke" does not mean she doesn't anymore and it also might mean that she had a crush but now she truly loves him.
Here is a theory that I agree with, I truly believe and makes total sense to me:

"It's debateable, but I myself am a sasusaku fan and support it, probably even after Naruto ends no matter what the outcome is. But, SasuNaru and SakuNaru and SasuSaku have been debating in chatroom/forums/videos/ect. SasuSaku was very, very, very possable when Sasuke was still in Konoha. Everyone watched as Sasuke slowly developed romantic feelings for Sakura without realizing them.
Sasuke misunderstood the feelings, and thought they were making them weaker ignoring the strong points it gave them. He left because he was getting too close to Naruto and Sakura. But, you can easily shoot down SasuNaru and SakuNaru, but SasuSaku is very hard. But the term 'rabid yaoi fangirls' is very strong.
You can easily shoot down SasuNaru down, because Kishimoto drew them to be bestfriends, brothers, and rivals. No where along the line in romance, that accidental kiss in episode 3 was supposed to be for comedy, it's unlikely a relationship can form off that.
It is quite obvious Kishimoto wants HinaNaru, so their is no point in SakuNaru. Sure, Sakura is beginning to respect Naruto more and did agree to go out with him, but theirs still a part of Sakura that still loves Sasuke, it is shown many times in the anime. Check out one of the endings in Naruto [[sorry forgot what which one]] it shows Sakura dreaming about a human covered in sparkles reaching his hand out toward Sakura and he is in the shape of Sasuke.
Kishimoto would've had Hinata stop liking Naruto if he didn't want something to happen between them. Kishimoto has written Hinata and Sakura as the heroine for Sasuke and Naruto, two girls that loved them no matter what and forever. They both just don't realize what they have. Poor girls.
And the Karin and Sasuke pairing is just based off people who want hentai in the anime because the only feelings Karin has for Sasuke are sexual ones. Sasuke only uses her so when he gets hurt he could bite her arm and drain her energy to save himself. Kishimoto said in an interview that he is going to start writing more on:Kakashi, Sakura, Sasuke, and romance. So it's all up to him, we just have to wait, three more seasons of Naruto left or less I don't remember. Hope this was insightful!"

What do you think?
I believe that what kishi is trying to show us is that Hinata has always been Naruto's loving guardian angel and Sakura has always been Sasuke's loving guardian angel.
In the end, true love conquers all.

Last edited by Strawberries; 07-27-2009 at 05:57 PM.
Strawberries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 05:56 PM   #13
makaveli575
Genin

makaveli575 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberries View Post
What do you think?
Spoken like a true fanboy/girl lol.
makaveli575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:03 PM   #14
Strawberries
Chunin Exam Participant

Strawberries is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli575 View Post
Spoken like a true fanboy/girl lol.
Haha xD
true ^^'
Strawberries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:26 AM   #15
StuckInReality4
Apprentice Genin

StuckInReality4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think once he left she never really stopped liking him, but time changes things a lot. It may be that she's just gotten over her fangirl-ness.

"Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense."
... Okay, fine, I won't try to argue with that...

... Hmm, I wanted to put something else here but I forgot...
StuckInReality4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:27 AM   #16
StuckInReality4
Apprentice Genin

StuckInReality4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Of course she's falling for Naruto. Which will lead way to the epic Hinata Vs. Sakura battle.
Ooh, sadly i would like to see that...

"Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense."
... Okay, fine, I won't try to argue with that...

... Hmm, I wanted to put something else here but I forgot...
StuckInReality4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:55 PM   #17
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

i think she is falling for naruto, but is way better with saskue
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:04 PM   #18
AkatsukiMember
Chunin Exam Proctor

AkatsukiMember saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberries View Post
In the end..
Whatever happens, happens.
Lets not forget this is just a story.
Though I have to admit I'm 100.07% certain that SasuSaku is going to happen. :]
I mean, just because in a magazine they wrote "Sakura had a crush on Sasuke" does not mean she doesn't anymore and it also might mean that she had a crush but now she truly loves him.
Here is a theory that I agree with, I truly believe and makes total sense to me:

"It's debateable, but I myself am a sasusaku fan and support it, probably even after Naruto ends no matter what the outcome is. But, SasuNaru and SakuNaru and SasuSaku have been debating in chatroom/forums/videos/ect. SasuSaku was very, very, very possable when Sasuke was still in Konoha. Everyone watched as Sasuke slowly developed romantic feelings for Sakura without realizing them.
Sasuke misunderstood the feelings, and thought they were making them weaker ignoring the strong points it gave them. He left because he was getting too close to Naruto and Sakura. But, you can easily shoot down SasuNaru and SakuNaru, but SasuSaku is very hard. But the term 'rabid yaoi fangirls' is very strong.
You can easily shoot down SasuNaru down, because Kishimoto drew them to be bestfriends, brothers, and rivals. No where along the line in romance, that accidental kiss in episode 3 was supposed to be for comedy, it's unlikely a relationship can form off that.
It is quite obvious Kishimoto wants HinaNaru, so their is no point in SakuNaru. Sure, Sakura is beginning to respect Naruto more and did agree to go out with him, but theirs still a part of Sakura that still loves Sasuke, it is shown many times in the anime. Check out one of the endings in Naruto [[sorry forgot what which one]] it shows Sakura dreaming about a human covered in sparkles reaching his hand out toward Sakura and he is in the shape of Sasuke.
Kishimoto would've had Hinata stop liking Naruto if he didn't want something to happen between them. Kishimoto has written Hinata and Sakura as the heroine for Sasuke and Naruto, two girls that loved them no matter what and forever. They both just don't realize what they have. Poor girls.
And the Karin and Sasuke pairing is just based off people who want hentai in the anime because the only feelings Karin has for Sasuke are sexual ones. Sasuke only uses her so when he gets hurt he could bite her arm and drain her energy to save himself. Kishimoto said in an interview that he is going to start writing more on:Kakashi, Sakura, Sasuke, and romance. So it's all up to him, we just have to wait, three more seasons of Naruto left or less I don't remember. Hope this was insightful!"

What do you think?
I believe that what kishi is trying to show us is that Hinata has always been Naruto's loving guardian angel and Sakura has always been Sasuke's loving guardian angel.
In the end, true love conquers all.

I really doubt that SasuSaku with ever exist.

Wolf of the Black Flames

~Lycan of the Blood Mist~

Village Hidden in the Amazon

Bloody Snake of the Amazon
AkatsukiMember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:04 PM   #19
hello_kitty_freak
Veteran Chunin

hello_kitty_freak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hello_kitty_freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkatsukiMember View Post
I really doubt that SasuSaku with ever exist.
May I ask why?
Old 08-03-2009, 04:22 AM   #20
Naruto-Sama
Apprentice Genin

Naruto-Sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto-Sama

If it happens...hmmmm i like it

We got the World

9TH Jinchuuriki
of AKATSUKI

Naruto-Sama

The Greatest Ninja of All GENERATIONS

Naruto-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sasusaku