Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > Naruto Role Play > Battles

Old 03-30-2013, 01:16 PM   #1
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto Rp: Zero vs Rai

1 on 1 match
Restrictions: TM and GM
Distance: Me and Zero are 10 meters from each other.

Zero goes 1st.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:23 PM   #2
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Naruto Rp: Zero vs Rai

Zephyr walks towards his opponent.
"Let's get this started." He runs forward, and then jumps up into the air. He throws kunai at his opponent, then makes handsigns.
"Lightning Style: Lightning Shot."
Six bolts of lightning shoot down at Raiden, trying to get him with it. He then unsheathes Yamato, and slams downward, trying to cut him with the sword. He then jumps backwards, making handsigns.
"Lightning Style: Lightning Flurry."
Zephyr shoots lightning out of his hands in a wide radius, trying to engulf him in electricity. He backfips, and throws shuriken at his opponent.

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:56 PM   #3
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

*as soon as my opponent throws his Kunai at me, I step the right, avoiding it, Then 4 Black Orbs of Termites exit out of my body, this is because I used activation 1 of my Kg, all of a sudden, 6 bolts of lightning come down towards me, the 1st one struck a tree, setting it on fire, I jump back 6 feet, dodging 2 more bolts, my back touches a tree as soon as I land and try to move, as I believe I'm going to get hit by the 4th bolt, it hits the tree, I roll to the left, dodging the 5th one, as I was rolling, I was forming a series of hand signs and used Lightning Style: Lightning Coating on my self, this protects from some Lightning style jutsus for one turn and can also be used for a taze effect in close contact for one turn, 6th one skins my arm, but I feel nothing because of my coating, all of sudden, my Termites fly high up over the tree's, I soon see why, for I'm engulfed in electricity, the Coating protects me, but then wears out when my opponents jutsu dies out*

Time for the counter attack

*I use my 2nd activation of my Kg, The Termites form into into a 10 foot wall in front of me, protecting me from some moderately powerful Justus and lower as will as Ninja Tools, The shuriken Zero through at me get devoured by the wall, I then use Termite Style: Swarm: The wall will "brake" away and start to Swarm at Zero at a amazing speed, they will attempt to surround him and maim there his body, I also use Termite Style: Black Bazzsaws: The 4 Termite Orbs that flew up high form into Bazzsaws and start to spin violently down towards Zero, if connected, The Termites will cut the opponent and attempt to eat his/her skin*

*A 2nd Termite wall replaces the one that "broke" and they leave a hole small enough for my eyes to see whats going on, not taking my eyes away from Zero*

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 03-30-2013, 02:39 PM   #4
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Zephyr sees a swarm of termites fly at him. He quickly makes handsigns.
"Earth Style: Raised."
He slams his hand down on the ground, and then a pillar of rock shoots up from underneath, dodging the swarms.
I'm gonna have to do something about that swarm, or I'm done for. He thinks. He quickly throws shuriken at the swarm, taking some of them out. He then makes more handsigns.
"Earth Style: Pillar."
Pillars shoot out from the one that raised Zephyr in the air, knowcking into the swarms, dispersing them. Zephyr then jumps from the pillar, throwing more shuriken. He then makes handsigns.
"Lightning Style: Electric Fury."
Zephyr starts to course electric chakra through his right hand, making electricity start to compress around his hand. He runs at his opponent, and leaps up into the air. He then raises his right hand up into the air, and slams it down on Raiden, trying to shock him. He then takes Yamato in his other hand, and brings the sword down on Raiden alongside hia other attack. Zephyr then kicks horizontally towards Raiden's side, trying to stun him. He then jumps backwards, and lands.

Old 03-30-2013, 03:01 PM   #5
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*The Termites that were hit with shuriken and Earth jutsu are dizzied and try to recuperate, I see Zero Jump out of his piller, with electricity surging out of his right hand, I quickly use Termite Style: Termite Armor: The Termites Within the Body come out and cover the user all over his body, protecting me from most close range attacks, He lands in front of me, then leaps towards me, I punch his right wrist in order to stop from tagging me with his lethal Lightning jutsu, He then swings his sword at me, you can hear the clash of steel against steel, that is because my Termites are as hard as steel, He then jumps back, and I quickly form a combo of hand signs and use Lightning Style: Levitation, I quickly levitate towards him and use Taijutsu Style: Flying man Punch , in a attempt to knock him out, Termite armor also makes this attack stronger because of the hardness of my Termites, Levitation adds speed to cut the distance*

Old 03-30-2013, 03:12 PM   #6
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Zephyr sees Raiden throw a punch at him, but he uses a substitution jutsu, and appears behind Raiden. He throws shuriken at him, and then makes handsigns.
"Lightning Style: Dispersal" Zephyr shoots 10 small packets of lightning at the armor, trying to break it open. Zephyr then throws a kunai with a paper bomb attatched at Raiden, purposely missing slightly to the left. I then handsign to detonate it, trying to engulf him in the explosion and burn him. I then make more handsigns.
"Earth Style: Rock Bringer" 5 big rocks shoot out of the ground, and they are then thrown at Raiden, trying to knock him out. At the last second, Zephyr makes more handsigns.
"Earth Style: Shotgun Rock" 2 of the rocks break into 5 smaller, but still fairly large rocks, and try to smash into him at point blank range.

(Hope I'm doing well lol)

Old 03-30-2013, 03:44 PM   #7
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*when I punch a log, The Termites cover my eyes in order to protect them because I shatter the log to saw dust, I keep moving forward and feel a bang behind me, most likely a ninja tool, then I get by lightning jutsu, braking the armor behind on my back me because the Termites are crying from the taze there getting from the lightning jutsu, you can hear a small screech, this give me a idea, but then I hear something thumping to my left, I look at a kunai with a paper bomb attached to it, when it explodes, I go flying to the right, the Termites that made the front of my armor on the floor dead, I hit my on a tree, bruising my arm, I keep looking at my dead Termites, and one tear falls from my right eye, I use Activation 3: The Termites now surround me in a 10 foot radius, but only let the front of the me exposed, if a high rank jutsu or lower were to attack the user from the front, the insects will react fast to what ever element the jutsu was as will as Ninja Tools, as the earth jutsu are about to hit me, I use Termite Style: Termite Dome: they form a dome, only leaving a door way like opening in front of me, so that I may not forget the sacrifice they made for me as I keep looking at my dead friends, when Rock Bringer hits the dome on the side, it seem to have dented it, but the it's the Termites making that shape around the area the dome was hit, and they bounce it back, causing Rock Bringer to collide with Shotgun rock, the Termites go back into there original position, I stand, and order the Termites to surround Zero with Termite Style: Screech of Death: All The Termites brake away from there formation, all the Termites with in my body exit out of it, all the Termites that were in the back ground on the floor because of pain join in, and surround Zero in a 20 foot circumference, they all begin to screech really loudly, anyone out side the sphere can't hear it, but any one inside will be in trouble, because each Termite's screech is equivalent to a baby crying, that's a sound pressure level of 110 coming from each Termite*

Old 03-30-2013, 04:05 PM   #8
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Zephyr puts his hands to his ears. He then gets an idea.
This has to work, or else i'm a goner. He thinks. He quickly makes handsigns.
"Earth Style: Earthen Explosion" A flurry of rocks shoot around Zephyr, shattering the Termites that surround him. He then runs for the doorway, making hansigns.
"Lightning Style: Shocking Connection" Zephyr lifts his hand up, and shoots a small bolt of lightning at one termite. Once it hits, the lightning splits up and goes in all directions, shocking all of them while still shocking the previous termite hit. Zephyr then takes out some kunai, and makes handsigns.
"Lightning Style: Circuit Shuriken" He infuses the shuriken with lightning chakra, and then Zephyr throws the kunai at Raiden, trying to cut and electrocute him with the Lightning infused Shuriken.

Last edited by ZeroxNightmare; 03-30-2013 at 04:16 PM.
Old 03-30-2013, 04:28 PM   #9
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*all the termites are on the ground, knocked out from the tazing they received, I string together a series of hand signs and use Earth Style: Spike, it blocks the lightning chakra infused kunai, I then combo more hand signs and use Earth Style: Gauntlets, Gauntlets made of Earth surround my hands and wrist, and there are spikes that form out of my knuckles, 8 in all, 1 for each knuckle, I run towards Zero now, ready for a close range fight, when I reach him, face to face.*

I know your running low on chakra, how about we finish it like men.

(Then my theme song starts to play: It Has to Be This Way )

*I then use Taijutsu Style: 100 Rending Fists: If I land the 1st hit, I will proceed throw 100 punches your face and torso at a awesome speed, each one aiming at a Hidden Channeling Point*

ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT

Last edited by Raiden; 03-30-2013 at 04:49 PM.
Old 03-30-2013, 04:31 PM   #10
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(oh btw the Hidden Channeling Point's are just targets, nothing really happens to them when I hit them, just throwing it out there)

Old 03-30-2013, 04:45 PM   #11
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

"You're running low too, but I have one last trick up my sleeve."
Zephyr makes very fast handsigns.
"Ichi no Michi: Stone Way." Rock covers Zephyr, but it does not affect his flexibility and speed. It doubles his defence and attack.
Raidens punches land on the stone covered skin of Zephyr, hardly making a scratch. Any normal punch would have little effect. One of the punches sends Zephyr back a step, but he comes back and throws a hard punch at Raiden's face, aiming to finish the fight with this.

Zephyr's theme:

Spoiler:

Old 03-30-2013, 05:00 PM   #12
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*I block and catch Zephyr's punch with my left stone gauntlet, then I start build chakra into my hands, legs and feet using Ninja Art: Chakra control, I then start to squeeze the hand Zephyr throw at me in order to punch me, my left gauntlet starts to shatter, I then use Taijutsu Style: Roundhouse Kick , aiming for your ribs*

Old 03-30-2013, 06:06 PM   #13
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Zephyr raises his other arm to block the kick, then lanches a punch straight for your chest with incredible force.

Old 03-30-2013, 06:25 PM   #14
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

FIGHT IS OVER
Let's get somebody to judge the winner

Old 03-30-2013, 07:13 PM   #15
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

It's over? That was fast.

Old 03-30-2013, 07:18 PM   #16
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

(We need someone to judge mine to)
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:19 PM   #17
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

@Zero You wanted to keep going? lol

Old 03-30-2013, 07:20 PM   #18
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

How about I judge this one and zero judges mine.
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:20 PM   #19
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

No, because if we did, we both would have died. That got insane at the end. And go for it Green. I'll judge yours.

Old 03-30-2013, 07:56 PM   #20
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Go Ahead Green, we got nobody else wanting to do it, also Green tomorrow I will finish our battle, I'm pooped out for the day lol.