Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 04-10-2010, 12:38 PM   #1
TheLastResort
Chunin Exam Participant

TheLastResort is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Interpret someone's dream.

Pretty simple concept.

The person above you gives the basics of a dream they had and you post what you think it means. It can be stupid ordserious, it's your interpretation. I'll go first...

I dreamed I was running from a stranger I was afraid of and then I looked back and suddenly realized it was my mom.

What do you think it means?
TheLastResort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:40 PM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Interpret someone's dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastResort View Post
Pretty simple concept.

The person above you gives the basics of a dream they had and you post what you think it means. It can be stupid or dserious, it's your interpretation. I'll go first...

I dreamed I was running from a stranger and then I suddenly realized it was my mom.

What do you thiknk it means?
you have mom issues?

I was in a circus tent when a T-rex poped out and chased me but I got turned to wax and got eaten.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 04-10-2010, 12:42 PM   #3
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to queendarkness

i had a dream that i saw a kid getting beated up and i was tied so i couln't do nothing.i breaked the chains in a second but when i went there running the people beaten up were huge and when i saw the kid with blood i just beaten them up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker
queendarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:42 PM   #4
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to queendarkness

so what does that mean?

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker
queendarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:56 PM   #5
Paradox Within
Special Jonin Candidate

Paradox Within has completed a tough C-rank mission!Paradox Within has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Paradox Within

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanoo1620 View Post
you have mom issues?

I was in a circus tent when a T-rex poped out and chased me but I got turned to wax and got eaten.
Being chased means you fear your own actions and being chased by an animal, in this case a dinosaur, means you haven't come to terms with your own passion. Being eaten means you're aware of being attacked by your own-or other people's- emotions and fears or internal drives.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by queendarkness View Post
i had a dream that i saw a kid getting beated up and i was tied so i couln't do nothing.i breaked the chains in a second but when i went there running the people beaten up were huge and when i saw the kid with blood i just beaten them up.
Being a witness to a crime may be that your powers of observation are being highlighted. The links in the chain symoblize the connection you need to free yourself from beliefs and mental attitudes of yourself and others.*

I had a dream where I was at my aunt's house and we were just chatting until the world lit up in bright light then it all became dark. Care to guess what that means?

*Taken from 10,000 Dreams Explained by Pamela J. Ball
Old 04-10-2010, 01:00 PM   #6
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox Within View Post
Being chased means you fear your own actions and being chased by an animal, in this case a dinosaur, means you haven't come to terms with your own passion. Being eaten means you're aware of being attacked by your own-or other people's- emotions and fears or internal drives.*

Being a witness to a crime may be that your powers of observation are being highlighted. The links in the chain symoblize the connection you need to free yourself from beliefs and mental attitudes of yourself and others.*

I had a dream where I was at my aunt's house and we were just chatting until the world lit up in bright light then it all became dark. Care to guess what that means?

*Taken from 10,000 Dreams Explained by Pamela J. Ball
Your Aunt's house has some lousy electrical wiring.
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 01:01 PM   #7
TheLastResort
Chunin Exam Participant

You subconciously feel as if your time with important people in your life is being cut of and you have no explination as to why.

I dreamed that I was trapped in church and had to go through a challenging obstacle course to escape or be killed. I have had this dream twice...
Old 04-10-2010, 01:03 PM   #8
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastResort View Post
You subconciously feel as if your time with important people in your life is being cut of and you have no explination as to why.

I dreamed that I was trapped in church and had to go through a challenging obstacle course to escape or be killed. I have had this dream twice...
You probably just don't like going to church. And you want to make it seem more exiting to you.
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:53 PM   #9
Kakashi-Hatake
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakashi-Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I had a dream in which two squares shrunk. That was it.
Kakashi-Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:27 PM   #10
TheLastResort
Chunin Exam Participant

Sounds like someone's ssubconcious needs a little imagination. Just kidding, sounds to me like you are trying to be a minimalist and it is not letting you see anything else.

I dreamed I was falling when suddenly I was caught by a trapeze net and then chased by elephant men...(I am really wierd...)
Old 04-10-2010, 10:29 PM   #11
Kakashi-Hatake
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakashi-Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You are thinking you are weird, which is why you had a weird dream. (Why would someone go into the wilderness of Africa. That is weird*, and so you know you're weird, so you make a weird dream.)

*No offense intended. It's just an interpretation.
Kakashi-Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:37 PM   #12
Black Shuck
Special Jonin Candidate

Black Shuck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dreamed dreaming a dream. seriously.

<((:))> <((:))>
.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
I think. I think I am. Therefore I am... I think.
_________
Spoiler:
I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
-C.C.Finn-
Rainbow Tables & unicorns on weed. lolOPHC!!
. . . . . .
Black Shuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:38 PM   #13
RicenChicken
Banned

RicenChicken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Shuck View Post
i dreamed dreaming a dream. seriously.

Interpretted- Your a dreamer

I dreamed my teacher getting mad at me, and calling me drunk and me screaming and my gf was named Izzy even though i dont know any izzy and the class busted out laughing
RicenChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 01:21 AM   #14
Toph
Chunin

Toph is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hm... You're confused with your teachers and girls? Lol! Sorry, I don't know.

I dreamed about Sakura fighting Sasuke at a beach and it was all kind of blury.

I also dreamed about a killer that kills people during 6 pm. And you will only be killed if you dreamed about that killer. I dreamed about the killer and I was finding a way to escape it. I set traps and everything. It was almost 6, I heard the doorbell then I woke up.
Toph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 03:34 PM   #15
Tenten_Kunai
Freshmen Academy Student

Tenten_Kunai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

1. You're a Naruto fanatic, and love beaches.
2. You have 6:00-aphoebia

I had a dream that i was at lunch at school and the rest of the class left and i didn't notice and then i had to find my way through a jungle to get back to my classroom.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:43 AM   #16
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Hm, you're either afraid of being left out by your comrades or they're excluding you and ignoring you.

Ice's turn; I dreamed that I was watching television (which I rarely do).

Side note: Holy cow, this thread is ancient.

CoolerThanIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:56 AM   #17
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

I dreamed about hot chicks. Interpret that. xD
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:58 AM   #18
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
I dreamed about hot chicks. Interpret that. xD
you're sexually frustrated

I dreamed I was on a train with my two ginger friends...

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:00 AM   #19
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
you're sexually frustrated

I dreamed I was on a train with my two ginger friends...
Stop saying I am sexually frustrated. >_>
I' not. D:

3 gingers...someone's gonna steal your soul. Was the train Hogwarts express?
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:06 AM   #20
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Stop saying I am sexually frustrated. >_>
I' not. D:

3 gingers...someone's gonna steal your soul. Was the train Hogwarts express?
heh :P then stop acting it

and no the one I take to school :P

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dreams