Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

View Poll Results: Which Senju would you perfer as a Leader?
Hashirama 35 53.03%
Tobirama 31 46.97%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-27-2013, 09:29 PM   #21
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Vote for the Better Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
What about the Cloud village? The Hidden Mist? Ect, these villages had no influence from Hashirama, and there just as big, now look at Facebook, can you really tell me that taking another person's idea and improving on it is not better then just having a dream and not think about all the risks.
lol...don't be too sure...u obviously are clueless... i think u should listen to "Enma"...

or renew your knowledge here: 399 pg 6 & 7...i don't have time for lecture.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:31 PM   #22
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Tobirama he's level headed (He didn't kill the Uchiha even after his brother died) and broad minded (Knew that the other clans joining would have to have a say in Kageship and knew they wouldn't agree to Madara being Kage).
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Old 03-27-2013, 09:36 PM   #23
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The nice leader, Hashirama Senju.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,, ¥
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:39 PM   #24
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
lol...don't be too sure...u obviously are clueless... i think u should listen to "Enma"...

or renew your knowledge here: 399 pg 6 & 7...i don't have time for lecture.
This is hype (I don't believe it, how Mist had 2, Cloud had 2, and Stone had 2 as will, what? did Hashi feel so charitable that day?)

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 03-27-2013, 10:48 PM   #25
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Hashirama wanted Madara to be hokage. Idiotic. He's trying to play psychologist to keep his mentally fragile friend happy.

Is Madara the best choice for the village? Of course not. Hashirama was talking democracy and law and order. At his age.

You can only pick hashirama for being more powerful and nice. Nice doesn't always finish first.

Tobirama would not have killed himself or his brother. The result!!! he would have killed Madara, and let the Uchiha come over like they started doing anyway.

Tobirama in a landslide. He probably told hashirama how to lead the village anyway.

But wait, why was hashirama voted in first? Well the Uchiha picked him over Tobirama. That's not a knock on Tobirama though. The other clans recognized hashirama as the leader of the Senju.

But when you look back at intelligence and leadership skills, not just intent...

Tobirama.

(Take kalmeast's arrows up to the next post)

Last edited by paradigm1977; 03-27-2013 at 11:48 PM.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:51 PM   #26
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

^^ i don't care what you believe... just don't reply to post when u have no knowledge of the manga...it's a bad habit... and keep your disagreements about manga facts to yourself.

Old 03-27-2013, 11:07 PM   #27
Sergoros
Academy Graduate

Sergoros is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Tobirama, obviously. Best example is this manga chapter.
Imagine this:
1-hashirama
2- madara

2- kill yourself or your brother!
1- okay. Ill kill myself. thx. (killing himself)
2- LOL!. senju are stupid! Now im most powerfull guy here and ill roflstomp all the senju! Uchiha won!! MUAHAHAHHA!
Old 03-27-2013, 11:21 PM   #28
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Genin Elite

Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The better leader for me is Hashirama. He is kind and sweet and he understands how it feels when you loose a brother. He is merciful and loyal to both his friend, Madara and his family. He is the true founder to the Will of Fire. Also he never gives up, always trying to achieve his goals.
|\......./|
| \...../ |
|(())(())|
||||||||||
\||||||||/
||9 9 9 9 9||
/|||||||||||||\
(Put this in your Sig if you like Sage of the Six Paths)
By Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Spoiler:
Favourite Characters: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, All Kages and other Heroes such as Nagato and Itachi
Old 03-28-2013, 07:37 AM   #29
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
This is hype (I don't believe it, how Mist had 2, Cloud had 2, and Stone had 2 as will, what? did Hashi feel so charitable that day?), and also, was the dumbest move ever. and I disagree, Germany came up with the Nuke 1st, but America and Britain stopped them from completing it, who got the best out of it? America or Germany?
You just called the events in the history of naruto 'hype' that doesn't even make sense!

Yeah because creating a fair society within the shinobi world was clearly dumb right?
Your example is irrelevant here unless you think Tobirama and Hashirama fought for leadership of the leaf and even then it still doesn't make sense xD think of another one

Old 03-28-2013, 07:43 AM   #30
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Wow Tobirama is actually winning!?

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:58 AM   #31
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ of course,hashirama is a softie,tobirama does what has to be done.hashirama tries to find a way around it and make everybody happy.

In a way he lives inside his own made up happy world and tries to focus solely on it.

Tobirama:it will finally be over,lets kill this fegget!
Hashirama:No!spare him,we used to throw rocks over the river.
Me:fuuuuuuuuuuuu
Old 03-28-2013, 08:10 AM   #32
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Lead with strength in this case. I mean, he basically took war ravaged clans, basically foisted peace on them by creating the village and making the hokage equal to the leader of a country. I don't see Tobirama pulling that off.

And does Tobirama actually want democracy or just wanting that because he knew it would lead to the Uchiha basically being shut out?
Old 03-28-2013, 11:39 AM   #33
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

anyone who calls Hashirama a softy is clueless! U make ur judgment based on what you know of reality as it is today... In a time as theirs, when warring clans have just united for peace, the idea of democracy as tobirama speaks through sternness is no as simple

The once who made the sacrifice (hashi & Madara) have all the rights to discuss among themselves who should and should not be the leader at the initial stages of the village. Without Madara (being the stone that reached the other side) Hashi couldn't have done it alone...

And where was Tobirama when all these dangerous sacrifices was going on b/n hashi and Madara? He was "tale bearing" on his brother! and now he want's to enjoy the fruits of Hashirama's labor...

Well, there're still mad ppl in our current world, so i'm not surprise ppl would Say tobirama is a better leader... <laughable NONESENSE>... neither can i say Hashi's way would guarantee peace after he's gone... My final thought are that, the two means are necessary for leadership, that's when Hiruzen comes in - he is a model of both hashi and Tobirama

Last edited by kalmeast; 03-28-2013 at 11:53 AM.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:47 AM   #34
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Hashirama may have made the Leaf, but Tobirama made important parts of it's infrastructure that it would not have survived without.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 03-28-2013, 11:58 AM   #35
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
anyone who calls Hashirama a softy is clueless! U make ur judgment based on what you know of reality as it is today... In a time as theirs, when warring clans have just united for peace, the idea of democracy as tobirama speaks through sternness is no as simple

The once who made the sacrifice (hashi & Madara) have all the rights to discuss among themselves who should and should not be the leader at the initial stages of the village. Without Madara (being the stone that reached the other side) Hashi couldn't have done it alone...

And where was Tobirama when all these dangerous sacrifices was going on b/n hashi and Madara? He was "tale bearing" on his brother! and now he want's to enjoy the fruits of Hashirama's labor...

Well, there're still mad ppl in our current world, so i'm not surprise ppl would Say tobirama is a better leader... <laughable NONESENSE>... neither can i say Hashi's way would guarantee peace after he's gone... My final thought are that, the two means are necessary for leadership, that's when Hiruzen comes in - he is a model of both hashi and Tobirama
Tobirama was nearly killed by the uchiha father in that skirmish. That makes him bait at the age of 7, that's a sacrifice

"Under the Crescent and through the Twilight."

Inner x Kyn <3
Old 03-28-2013, 12:05 PM   #36
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeoKyn View Post
Tobirama was nearly killed by the uchiha father in that skirmish. That makes him bait at the age of 7, that's a sacrifice
re-define your twisted meaning of sacrifice...
there are sacrifices for peace and sacrifices for war? get real!

Old 03-28-2013, 12:34 PM   #37
Sergoros
Academy Graduate

Quote:

Well. Since he is brother of hashirama...his brothers was killed by uchiha. But he accepted this alliance, cause thats for peace. Thats sacrifice. He could have just been like madara. Nooou! U killed my bro! Kill yourself madara! Then I can trust you!
Old 03-28-2013, 12:51 PM   #38
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

lol... i like tobirama a lot but look, i'm not a blinded fool who sticks to his previous opinions no matter what...if Tobirama does something inappropriate, i'll admit that...

Now, u too don' understand the sacrifice hashi and Madara made and you're trying compare Tobirama with them... Tobirama had no right to say that! afterall, all the uchiha who killed his brother may or may not be there, he doesn't know that...which negates all the senju who killed Madara's other brother.... But Madara knows who killed his younger brother and that person is still breathing his nose in the alliance business... I won't even go into discussing this!

Old 03-28-2013, 01:07 PM   #39
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Now, u too don' understand the sacrifice hashi and Madara made and you're trying compare Tobirama with them... Tobirama had no right to say that! afterall, all the uchiha who killed his brother may or may not be there, he doesn't know that...which negates all the senju who killed Madara's other brother.... But Madara knows who killed his younger brother and that person is still breathing his nose in the alliance business
Yeah, Madara is the killer of his brother, I do hope you remember that.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!

Last edited by Raiden; 03-28-2013 at 02:03 PM.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:07 PM   #40
Sergoros
Academy Graduate

Quote:
lol... i like tobirama a lot but look, i'm not a blinded fool who sticks to his previous opinions no matter what...if Tobirama does something inappropriate, i'll admit that...

Now, u too don' understand the sacrifice hashi and Madara made and you're trying compare Tobirama with them... Tobirama had no right to say that! afterall, all the uchiha who killed his brother may or may not be there, he doesn't know that...which negates all the senju who killed Madara's other brother.... But Madara knows who killed his younger brother and that person is still breathing his nose in the alliance business... I won't even go into discussing this!
Isnt it a little egocentric look on things? Why everything should go around madara and hashi? What about all other senju and uchihas? Why only madara brother matters? Madara didnt want to accept peace, cause senju killed his brothers earlier. It wasnt tobirama or hashi. But it was enough for maddy to stop dreaming and start killing. So its a sacrifice for anyone who lost brother, to accept the clan, members of which killed them. And tobirama was ready for this sacrifice at the young age. Same as hashirama.

And...what sacrifice exactly hashirama did? Dont tell me about suicide. That was plain stupid. Like i said before, he had no guaranty, that madara would do as he said. After all, it wasnt his 1-st time going back at his own words.

And I didnt see anything inappropriate from tobirama. Yes. He doesnt like uchihas. But who would like them anyway? Voting showed this all. No one trusts uchiha. Except hashi.

Even uchihas wont trust their leader. It says it all.