Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 04-17-2013, 09:39 AM   #41
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: If you could slap anyone on the forum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag_Surfr View Post
other people probably pick up on that quite easily, so you're doing the whole self-fulfilling prophecy thing. maybe you should just relax and quit letting others' opinions determine who you think you are.
^ Everyone is awesome except animal abusers and 'swag-kiddos'. Welcome to the cool side of life.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:39 AM   #42
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

meh thats true. its just a hard thing when the person i am just sucks

(maybey) >,>
FireShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:44 AM   #43
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

well...maybe you should embrace the suck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ag_Surfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:46 AM   #44
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

lol i've never done that before (well i mighthave but i didn't enjoy it >.> maybey).

anyway moving on <.<
Old 04-17-2013, 09:47 AM   #45
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

ha! busted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShadow View Post
rofl. >,>

nah some chick i think likes me, but i don't like her lol. she is like me emotionally but she thinks im so cool person for some strange reason lol. now she wont talk to me on the forum i am on even though iexplained that it was lag <,<
someone thinks you're not a loser and this is the best you can do? dismissed.

Old 04-17-2013, 09:49 AM   #46
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

lol what do you mean? i'm not mean to her but she makes me nervous cause she keeps complimenting me ;A;
Old 04-17-2013, 09:49 AM   #47
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Id like to beat a certain someone to a pulp honestly

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:03 AM   #48
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShadow View Post
lol what do you mean? i'm not mean to her but she makes me nervous cause she keeps complimenting me ;A;
that's probably foreign to you. maybe you should return the favour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Id like to beat a certain someone to a pulp honestly
bring it on!

YouTube:

Old 04-17-2013, 11:06 AM   #49
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ninja Pink, Shikamaru Nara, PrinceofPeace, Pool, Cloukora, Ino's Girl, Daph, Kyubi, FireShadow, SNB, Blind, CrackFat, JAFL, Sir Michael, Sagepain, Zero, Satsuki, kalmeast, Roro, Raiden, Jonesy, Trouble, Muffintop, Wooster, Mr. Sticky, Vex, TRS, Sai's Brother, Gaara-Shukaku, COP, Boxhead, Bacon, Dev, Dev, Dev, Bacon, and Ninja Pink

People I will never slap: Maruko, Wishy, and Pronkagz

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:08 AM   #50
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

You wouldn't slap me? D:
That's discrimination.
I want to be slapped.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:33 AM   #51
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
Ninja Pink, Shikamaru Nara, PrinceofPeace, Pool, Cloukora, Ino's Girl, Daph, Kyubi, FireShadow, SNB, Blind, CrackFat, JAFL, Sir Michael, Sagepain, Zero, Satsuki, kalmeast, Roro, Raiden, Jonesy, Trouble, Muffintop, Wooster, Mr. Sticky, Vex, TRS, Sai's Brother, Gaara-Shukaku, COP, Boxhead, Bacon, Dev, Dev, Dev, Bacon, and Ninja Pink
If this is in the sexual reference. I will have to ask of you to postpone slapping me, up until the time when I'm not with anyone, heh.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:37 AM   #52
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Divine rush.
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:51 AM   #53
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Lol silly XD

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:58 AM   #54
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Well I do
Old 04-17-2013, 12:00 PM   #55
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

well den do it then

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:02 PM   #56
Nauto of Suburbia
Veteran Chunin

Location: Searching for a better location in the movie theater.
Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ha ha. THis thread made me laugh when I saw it....
Umm..... I'd choose..... Greenrust.
........Are they gone yet?

Nauto of Suburbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:02 PM   #57
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag_Surfr View Post
...without reprieve, who would you pick?

i'd have to go with myself.
Saves me time!

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:06 PM   #58
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Pimp slaps divine. That's for being a ass to nine yesterday.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:07 PM   #59
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

So Suburbia why do you want to slap me?
Old 04-17-2013, 12:08 PM   #60
Nauto of Suburbia
Veteran Chunin

Location: Searching for a better location in the movie theater.
Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nauto of Suburbia View Post
Ha ha. THis thread made me laugh when I saw it....
Umm..... I'd choose..... Greenrust.
Gonna change my answer here. I'd rather slap Andrew Namikaze. He left me hanging in a battle after I made the thread for it and everything.
........Are they gone yet?

Nauto of Suburbia is offline   Reply With Quote