Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 04-21-2013, 08:00 PM   #1
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Arceus vs The Phoenix Force

I got into a disagreement on another site where people kept saying Arceus would own the Phoenix Force (not the host) and that apparently the Marvel universe is weaker than the pokeverse. What do you guys think?
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:05 PM   #2
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: Arceus vs The Phoenix Force

Planet destroying shockwave GG.

Blackhole GG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:13 PM   #3
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Arceus becomes the phoenix bish. No lube.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:25 PM   #4
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Didn't Arceus create the Pokemon universe tho?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:39 PM   #5
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Didn't Arceus create the Pokemon universe tho?
So everyone claims.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:39 PM   #6
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Phoenix is multiversal.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:45 PM   #7
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

There are also some who believe Arceus is a multiversal especially if you by the anime version.

The thing is though Arceus seems rather a glass cannon for such universal+ level being.

I know the creation trio and Arceus are supposed to be limited in power normally when they go around but still.

Anywya Topchef where did you hear those claims?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:56 PM   #8
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
There are also some who believe Arceus is a multiversal especially if you by the anime version.

The thing is though Arceus seems rather a glass cannon for such universal+ level being.

I know the creation trio and Arceus are supposed to be limited in power normally when they go around but still.

Anywya Topchef where did you hear those claims?
On a gamefaq tread, comicvine thread, seribii, and bulbapedia says that he may have created the entire pokemon universe but there's no proof.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:59 PM   #9
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

No I am talking those who said Arceus would own Phoenix Force.

Arceus creating the pokemon universe is based on the Sinnoh myths and pokedex information if I recall.

It may come true though in likelihood. Its more implied obvious in the anime version.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 04-21-2013, 09:06 PM   #10
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
No I am talking those who said Arceus would own Phoenix Force.

Arceus creating the pokemon universe is based on the Sinnoh myths and pokedex information if I recall.

It may come true though in likelihood. Its more implied obvious in the anime version.
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/661226-...ion-2/66007604

Last edited by topchef; 04-21-2013 at 09:09 PM.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:07 PM   #11
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You have to realize that is more an ability aspect if that is true. Look at the pokemon celibi that manipulates time another example of glass canon. Pokemon abilities don't exactly reflect their durability, speed and physical stats. But good luck arguing that.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:16 PM   #12
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

So Phoenix rapes? (have a hard time seeing a cosmic horse winning)

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:18 PM   #13
topchef
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
You have to realize that is more an ability aspect if that is true. Look at the pokemon celibi that manipulates time another example of glass canon. Pokemon abilities don't exactly reflect their durability, speed and physical stats. But good luck arguing that.
Arceus can be lvl 9999 and know every pokemon move there but he will still lose to the Phoenix Force. This isn't even wank, just read her powers, abilities, and scans are more than enough for her to solo the pokeverse. If I sound like I hate pokemon then I'm really sorry because I love pokemon and always have. Unova sucks though.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:20 PM   #14
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
Why am I not surprised its a gamefaqs thread. I know that place is quite diverse in posting sections but anyway.
But that thread is pretty bad especially for those who support Arceus.

All they have is going by conceptual logic. Concepts mean nothing if you can't back it up.

It could be possible that Arceus could do all those things but if you go strictly by feats Arceus has nothing.
The Movie version makes him both look weaker or stronger depending on how you choose to interpret it.

Also conceptual wise you have Arceus is universal at best. Anime version could boost it up to low multiversal depending on how you see it but anyway.

There is so much of lack of understanding its not even funny. And Lord and behold its Pokemon Gamefaqs section.

The thread is not one sided though there are some who gave it to Phoenix Force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
I really prefer fan interpretation of the creation Trio and Arceus, makes them look more powerful than the canon versions.

Although in the anime version, yet Palkia and Dialga have their own universes.

I guess they are glass cannons to some degree.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 04-21-2013, 09:50 PM   #15
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

1.not Arceus
2.hahahaaaaaa gamefaqs

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arceus, marvel, phoenix, pokemon