Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 04-01-2013, 08:07 PM   #21
kai57
Chunin Exam Participant

kai57 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!kai57 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: First World Problems

Being alive in general
HOOYAH
kai57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 06:33 AM   #22
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

When you post so much with high-speed internet it gets boring scrolling down
Quote:
You got to take the good with the bad, you Jaceass. D:<
*Official Gurren Lagann FanClub! member badge*
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
PSN: BlackWingedJace8
Xbox: TheJaceX
Steam: TheJaceX
League:TheJaceX
Origin:TheJaceX
BlackWingedJace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 06:47 AM   #23
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

When you're iPad and Iphone are not working. So you order a new Apple Mac to fix the problem.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 06:49 AM   #24
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

When you are getting bored of all of 2012's games
Quote:
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
Old 04-05-2013, 06:51 AM   #25
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

When you are sick of playing a banjo on the street earning £3.71p a day, with little teenage yobs throwing haribo's at you.

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 06:53 AM   #26
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

When flusching money down the toilet isn't amusing anymore
Quote:
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?

Tags
blackwigned, i'm rich, money