Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 09:46 AM   #1
The Rayless Sage
Freshmen Academy Student

The Rayless Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default I can't log in to my original account after the maintenance

I can't log in to my original account after the maintenance. When I try to log in, it says that I have used all me log in attempts. I waited 15 minutes but I still can't log in. Fix this please!
Old 03-24-2013, 09:47 AM   #2
Sajjy
Freshmen Academy Student

Sajjy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: I can't log in to my original account after the maintenance

Yes, we know about this problem. I hope I don't have to make a decree of "DON'T MAKE LOG IN PROBLEM THREADS" >_>
Old 03-24-2013, 09:54 AM   #3
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

well this must be hell
Old 03-24-2013, 09:55 AM   #4
Pokeatron
Freshmen Academy Student

Pokeatron is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajjy View Post
Yes, we know about this problem. I hope I don't have to make a decree of "DON'T MAKE LOG IN PROBLEM THREADS" >_>
Shut the hell up Sajjy. We don't need you making things worse by cracking down on people who are having legit problems man.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:01 AM   #5
Klair3
Freshmen Academy Student

Klair3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

HEY GUYS BE NICE.
We needa stick together
Old 03-24-2013, 10:04 AM   #6
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

what if the admins also can't log in O_o
Old 03-24-2013, 10:05 AM   #7
Sajjy
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokeatron View Post
Shut the hell up Sajjy. We don't need you making things worse by cracking down on people who are having legit problems man.
Viz IT is probably already aware of the problem and it's better to keep an issue like this to one thread, not 50 threads saying the same thing. :/
Old 03-24-2013, 10:15 AM   #8
Klair3
Freshmen Academy Student

They probably are.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:16 AM   #9
Amaterasu Blaze
Ninja Academy Student

Amaterasu Blaze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anru View Post
what if the admins also can't log in O_o
thats gonna b a huge problem. i had to make a alt just to get in. i wonder if viz is even aware of the problem. the maintenance just made things even worse
Old 03-24-2013, 10:18 AM   #10
Pokeatron
Freshmen Academy Student

Pokeatron is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajjy View Post
Viz IT is probably already aware of the problem and it's better to crack the whip and make like I'm a true Nazi than to let a thread or two happen
Fixed.

Try to be a bit more understanding man and pick a better time and place. Go poke a tron if you're feeling that urge. P:<
Old 03-24-2013, 10:19 AM   #11
Amaterasu Blaze
Ninja Academy Student

wait how was leaf able to log in his original account
Old 03-24-2013, 10:19 AM   #12
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

This is my second alt I made because of this if you want to stay here try not log off or else you have to make a new alt again...
Old 03-24-2013, 10:20 AM   #13
Amaterasu Blaze
Ninja Academy Student

this is bullcrap. they made the forum worse
Old 03-24-2013, 10:21 AM   #14
Sajjy
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu Blaze View Post
wait how was leaf able to log in?
The users who are logging in with their own accounts (not alts) are those who've probably managed to get in between all the failed log in attempts.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:21 AM   #15
Klair3
Freshmen Academy Student

We just have to wait it out.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:22 AM   #16
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

they killt the forum and send us to hell...
Old 03-24-2013, 10:23 AM   #17
Amaterasu Blaze
Ninja Academy Student

wait how was leaf able to log in?
Old 03-24-2013, 10:24 AM   #18
Amaterasu Blaze
Ninja Academy Student

i wonder how theyre gonna fix this. the passwords is the biggest issue
Old 03-24-2013, 10:25 AM   #19
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

that was his alt his orginial name is Leafy his alt is Leaf. only Kiseki Itachi/Tobi and Jinjireki or how his name is spelt are the only onces who can log in and cyl
Old 03-24-2013, 12:11 PM   #20
♚AnimeQueen♚
Freshmen Academy Student

♚AnimeQueen♚ has completed a tough C-rank mission!♚AnimeQueen♚ has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu Blaze View Post
this is bullcrap. they made the forum worse
I agree 100%
Closed Thread