Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 05:45 PM   #1
Shisko
Freshmen Academy Student

Shisko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Exclamation Account Log in Issuse.

Hello, For those who do not know. I am SHisko Shi. I had to make this Alt. Someone keeps trying to log into my account now non of my passwords work. I reset it and it still will not work and says I have to wait 15 minute. Please help so I can get back on. thank you.

Shisko Shi.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:08 PM   #2
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Account Log in Issuse.

Same here I can't log in with my account can someone please fix this issue?
Old 03-23-2013, 06:21 PM   #3
Seven's Alt
Freshmen Academy Student

Seven's Alt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Same here, but that's mainly everyone. It should be fixed when the site comes back online.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:21 PM   #4
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

you mean it's not online?
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:29 PM   #5
Seven's Alt
Freshmen Academy Student

Seven's Alt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
you mean it's not online?
It seems that the site is online for the most part if you're ahead of the majority of time zones. I haven't seen anyone from central-western US use their legitimate profile since the site went down for maintenance.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:32 PM   #6
Mitchy
Genin

Mitchy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mitchy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

This is lame, very lame.

Mitchy does not approve.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:38 PM   #7
Divine Tenshi
Freshmen Academy Student

Divine Tenshi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i cant get on my account either and i know my login was put in correct

Last edited by Divine Tenshi; 03-23-2013 at 07:42 PM.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:39 PM   #8
Divine Tenshi
Freshmen Academy Student

Divine Tenshi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

makes sense ill wait
Old 03-23-2013, 07:42 PM   #9
Black Kage Person
Freshmen Academy Student

Black Kage Person is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Shika predicts that around 1:30 AM Eastern Standard Time, the forum will be up and running again. Please be patient until then. I don't think that the maintenance is through yet.

Last edited by Black Kage Person; 03-23-2013 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Edited 1:00 AM to 1:30 AM
Old 03-23-2013, 10:32 PM   #10
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yeah. Having the same issue. Can't login with my other account.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:42 PM   #11
Sir Michael's Alt
Freshmen Academy Student

Sir Michael's Alt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I smell Eagle125.

I can't either!
Old 03-23-2013, 10:50 PM   #12
Alt-V*
Freshmen Academy Student

Alt-V* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hey guys, this is ***V***. Does anyone know how much longer it'll take for all of this to get fixed? o.o
Old 03-23-2013, 10:51 PM   #13
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

No idea.............it's past 10pm PST already...
Probly will be ready in they morning.......hopefully.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:53 PM   #14
Sir Michael's Alt
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alt-V* View Post
Where I live, it's 1:55 in the morning. o.o
Same.

They should get a newer version of VBullitin at this rate.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:54 PM   #15
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Thinking more like............7am. Or whenever they wake up.

Edit: Whoah.............think this just glitched because this post is supposed to be after V's post. #17.

Last edited by Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka; 03-23-2013 at 10:58 PM.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:55 PM   #16
Sir Michael's Alt
Freshmen Academy Student

Noooooo!

I need my main!
Old 03-23-2013, 10:55 PM   #17
Alt-V*
Freshmen Academy Student

Alt-V* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Where I live, it's 1:55 in the morning. o.o
Old 03-23-2013, 11:03 PM   #18
Sir Michael's Alt
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka View Post
Thinking more like............7am. Or whenever they wake up.

Edit: Whoah.............think this just glitched because this post is supposed to be after V's post. #17.
Yeah it did.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:07 AM   #19
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Hey, is anyone else still having issues logging in? I still am... hence my new acct.

Moonie
Old 03-24-2013, 06:39 AM   #20
AnimeDiva
Freshmen Academy Student

AnimeDiva has completed a tough C-rank mission!AnimeDiva has completed a tough C-rank mission!AnimeDiva has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I can't get on mine either and it's way past 10.
what is happening?
Closed Thread