Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > Naruto Role Play > Role Playing

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2013, 01:03 AM   #1
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Desert Resort

The desert resort is famous for it's pub, it's hotel for visitors and the botanical gardens. The three locations are in close proximity, similar to a recreational area separate from the Oasis village. Here residents and travelers can come to enjoy themselves and find some peace.

The Brewery:

Spoiler:

The bar

The Botanical Gardens:

Spoiler:

Gazebo

Spoiler:

At night:

Spoiler:

Conservatory

Spoiler:

Entryway

Spoiler:

The Hotel

Spoiler:

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 04-11-2013 at 01:57 AM.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:54 AM   #2
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Desert Resort

Aeo Kyn arrives, takes a quick look around. Upon locating the brewery he proceeded to head to it immediately.

"Under the Crescent and through the Twilight."

Inner x Kyn <3
Old 04-11-2013, 06:03 AM   #3
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Upon reaching the bar there is one man drinking a beer slowly with a air of death around him.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:10 AM   #4
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Zor stands right next to Aeo. "where should we sit?" asked Zor.

Ways on how to beat Zorlock
Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
still nothing, one more time
Spoiler:
yeah man, your not beating him ever
Old 04-11-2013, 06:23 AM   #5
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Aeo pointed to the end of the bar, "right there." He walked up and sat down asking the bartender for a drink politely

Inner x Kyn <3
Old 04-11-2013, 06:27 AM   #6
Mitchy
Genin

Mitchy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mitchy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Aeo, if you wouldn't mind but I need to test a few moves and from the fight I have read you seemed the best are understanding, so would you care for a quick spar?

Mmm, 5-6 rounds?

Dry my eyes so You won't know
Dry my eyes so I won't show
I know you're right behind me
-Logic " Let Me Go"
Old 04-11-2013, 06:27 AM   #7
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Zor sat down in the chair in front of him. "get me the cheapest, strongest drink you got" said Zor.

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by zorlock; 04-11-2013 at 06:31 AM.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:33 AM   #8
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Another ninja walks in and sits with the other man. They begin talking like old friends.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:34 AM   #9
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

(was that you greenrust that walked in?)

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 04-11-2013, 06:37 AM   #10
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

(No I'm the one that was already here) you hear spare world of the conversation. "Oasis........ We're very surprised.............. My task is not yet done............ Soon hopefully."
Old 04-11-2013, 06:47 AM   #11
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

Zor sits and waits for his drink.

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 04-11-2013, 06:48 AM   #12
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchy View Post
Aeo, if you wouldn't mind but I need to test a few moves and from the fight I have read you seemed the best are understanding, so would you care for a quick spar?

Mmm, 5-6 rounds?
Aeo takes a sip from his cup and looks at mitchy. "You flatter me." he said swirling his cup. "I wouldn't mind. Where would you like to go?"

(You want to make thread/restrictions? 5-6 rounds sounds good.
@green I still remember you wanting a small spar as well.)

Inner x Kyn <3
Old 04-11-2013, 06:52 AM   #13
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

"why don't we do a two on two." said Zor

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 04-11-2013, 06:52 AM   #14
Mitchy
Genin

Mitchy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mitchy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeoKyn View Post
Aeo takes a sip from his cup and looks at mitchy. "You flatter me." he said swirling his cup. "I wouldn't mind. Where would you like to go?"

..Mitchy sat down and took a small drink of his tea...

It doesn't mater sir, you choose.

[ Sure, and yes I will , 6 sounds better since 5's to odd]

Dry my eyes so You won't know
Dry my eyes so I won't show
I know you're right behind me
-Logic " Let Me Go"
Old 04-11-2013, 06:54 AM   #15
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Aeo Kyn nodded his head in an act of respect and finished his drink. "I prefer a nicer landscape but any will do."
(Zorlock vs green :O?)

Inner x Kyn <3
Old 04-11-2013, 06:55 AM   #16
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeoKyn View Post

(Yah I wanted to spar if you have time.)
Old 04-11-2013, 06:56 AM   #17
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

(My responses will likely take longer but I am up for sparring with you)

Inner x Kyn <3
Old 04-11-2013, 06:56 AM   #18
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

Zor shoots down the rest of his drink and stand up. "lets do this".
(Deal)

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 04-11-2013, 06:56 AM   #19
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

"It's time for you to go.............. Others Are beginning to arrive." The other ninja leavening me drinking alone.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:57 AM   #20
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

(So two one two?)
Closed Thread