Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > Naruto Role Play > Role Playing

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 08:27 PM   #141
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Sky

"it's a guy, from a different village" she said trying to stand by holding on to the wall for support

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
Old 03-26-2013, 08:31 PM   #142
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"Don't worry about it, he can't even get up here so he won't be a problem." Sigik jumps down and helps Hisana up, "You really weren't kidding when you said you went on a rampage now were you".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-26-2013, 08:34 PM   #143
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"aha, no I wasn't, it flows in my blood anyways." she said gripping the wall as Sigik came down to help, but before he touches her she warns him "careful, I might still have a bit of lightning flowing on me."

~World of Meep~
Old 03-26-2013, 08:42 PM   #144
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"I'll be fi-" he then got shocked by the lightning. "Guess its gone now." Sigik then looks around lost. "Where would be the best place to go?"

Old 03-26-2013, 08:44 PM   #145
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"sorry about that...err I don't know. some where that can not get shocked"

~World of Meep~
Old 03-26-2013, 08:49 PM   #146
Spectual
Chunin

"Well were in the sky so that's not a good start" He then starts thinking. "Maybe you just need to do something else and the problem with go away" Sigik says as his stomach growled.

Old 03-26-2013, 08:50 PM   #147
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Roy continued to stand there, "I could reach it with an earth jutsu but that be to mean..

Old 03-26-2013, 08:50 PM   #148
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"you want to go eat?"

~World of Meep~
Old 03-26-2013, 08:52 PM   #149
Spectual
Chunin

"Sure, now where do we go for food?"

Old 03-26-2013, 08:53 PM   #150
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hisana paused for a while " well what do you want to eat?"

~World of Meep~
Old 03-26-2013, 08:57 PM   #151
Spectual
Chunin

"How about some Dango's? I heard that there's a new flavour in stock"

Old 03-26-2013, 09:00 PM   #152
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"okay, then lets go to a restaurant and get some"

~World of Meep~
Old 03-26-2013, 09:06 PM   #153
Spectual
Chunin

"Alright then" As he begins to walk off he turns back to Hisana and ask "Do you need any help getting there or are you okay on your own?"

Old 03-26-2013, 09:10 PM   #154
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"oh i'm okay, just need to take it all in and get used to it" she said walking and moving her legs a bit. she then jogs slowly to Sigik to catch up.

~World of Meep~
Old 03-27-2013, 09:52 AM   #155
Nauto of Suburbia
Veteran Chunin

Location: Searching for a better location in the movie theater.
Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Cloud gets up and leaves his house after fighting Hisana. He didn't realize that the sparring session had turned into a full-scale battle.... He senses another shinobi's chakra down below and decides to investigate. Cloud appears in front of Roy. "What do you want?"
........Are they gone yet?

Old 03-27-2013, 09:54 AM   #156
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nauto of Suburbia View Post
Cloud gets up and leaves his house after fighting Hisana. He didn't realize that the sparring session had turned into a full-scale battle.... He senses another shinobi's chakra down below and decides to investigate. Cloud appears in front of Roy. "What do you want?"
Roy glared at the man, "Say's the guy who barged into our village with out notice or anything..."

Old 03-27-2013, 09:57 AM   #157
Nauto of Suburbia
Veteran Chunin

Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Roy glared at the man, "Say's the guy who barged into our village with out notice or anything..."
(Are you in Oasis or Sky right now?)
"Hmph, at least village has defenses against that. I'll ask again, what do you want here?" He's getting a little impatient.

Old 03-27-2013, 10:06 AM   #158
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

(Neither, i am in school ;D)

Old 03-27-2013, 10:13 AM   #159
Nauto of Suburbia
Veteran Chunin

(Ha, ha. me too. We'll leave this for later then?)
Cloud leaves the village. He makes his way for Hidden Oasis.

Last edited by Nauto of Suburbia; 03-27-2013 at 10:25 AM.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:13 AM   #160
Nauto of Suburbia
Veteran Chunin

Cloud comes back from the Oasis. He decides to do some training and learn more jutsu.

Closed Thread

Tags
naruto, naruto rp, noctis, sky, sky village, village