Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > Naruto Role Play > Role Playing

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2013, 03:33 PM   #281
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Sky

"You make a false move and its both of use against you, now what are you doing here" he says in a serious tone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-30-2013, 03:35 PM   #282
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

"Wait what? you're not scared? what are you on about, you're the one threatening me!"
He then turns to face the two ninja
"I don't have time for you two" He says walking away continuing his business "Do what you will just be prepared for the consequences.. and know that I haven't done anything wrong"

Old 03-30-2013, 03:38 PM   #283
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

"We'll you just broke 5 laws in the village right now" Hisana said continuing to follow him "well I'm still not scared about these 'consequences ' you are talking about"

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
Old 03-30-2013, 03:41 PM   #284
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

"5 laws huh? this must not be a very fun village" He says jokingly
He then looks at Hisana and lets out a yawn. I guess there's no other way around it then He thinks as the ground beneath Hisana turns into a black sand sink hole trying to suck her in to stop her movement. The sand cant be easily jumped out of
He then looks towards spectual (Don't know the name) "Don't worry I'll be with you in a moment"

Old 03-30-2013, 03:45 PM   #285
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"Sand huh" Hisana said getting out a kunai that has some wire on it.she throws it to a near by building and pulls herself out landing on solid ground

~World of Meep~
Old 03-30-2013, 03:46 PM   #286
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"And there is your mistake" Sigik ( my character) says as he sends a volley of water into the sand.

Old 03-30-2013, 03:48 PM   #287
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hisana then swaths herself with dangerous lightning to see what the man would do

~World of Meep~
Old 03-30-2013, 04:02 PM   #288
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabaku then laughs as someone attempts to pour water on his sand with no affect "I'm afraid that wont work.. sorry pal"
The ground soon starts shaking beneath Hisana as black sand erupts from the ground everywhere within a 20 meter radius of her

Old 03-30-2013, 04:06 PM   #289
Spectual
Chunin

(That's the problem, we are in the sky so no ground )

Old 03-30-2013, 04:08 PM   #290
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

(What are we standing on then? )

Old 03-30-2013, 04:10 PM   #291
Spectual
Chunin

( Like metal, gravel, maybe a bit of grass. Think BioShock Infinite-ish, its all connected instead of desperate buildings.)

Old 03-30-2013, 04:14 PM   #292
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

(I don't see how that's possible in the narutoverse but nevermind, that doesn't stop my jutsu from happening still)

Old 03-30-2013, 04:19 PM   #293
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

*Sabaku dissappears into sand muttering*
"I'll be back to continue this soon" he said turning into sand and scattering

Old 03-30-2013, 04:23 PM   #294
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(wait so the attack is still on correct?)

~World of Meep~
Old 03-30-2013, 04:26 PM   #295
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

(Apparantly I cannot create sand within the entire village.)

Old 03-30-2013, 04:27 PM   #296
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(so then it's a no go, it never existed?)

~World of Meep~
Old 03-30-2013, 04:28 PM   #297
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

(Yeah apparantly I can't create sand because there's soil under the village even though Gaara extracts his sand from soil xD)

Old 03-30-2013, 04:30 PM   #298
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(oh lol)

~World of Meep~
Old 03-31-2013, 01:49 PM   #299
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

{I'm a Sky ninja !!!!! add me to the list when you get the chance I've confirmed it with Shisko } *Seseiki wakes up and opens the windows* "HELLO EVERYONE!" *Seseiki shouts out of the Window*

Village Hidden in Blood
Official Member Of the nights watch

A man is as good as his word.

Old 03-31-2013, 01:54 PM   #300
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hisana falls off a building as someone shouted loudly "w...waaaa. *thud* owww"

~World of Meep~
Closed Thread

Tags
naruto, naruto rp, noctis, sky, sky village, village