Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 07-21-2010, 10:27 AM   #1
-DeathShadow-
Ninja Academy Student

-DeathShadow- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Exclamation Friends or Foes?

State whether If the person above you is your Friend,Foe,Or neither
-DeathShadow- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:29 AM   #2
Hinata~
Chunin Exam Participant

Hinata~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Friends or Foes?

FOE! muahahahaa
Even though its full of IDIOTS
Wanna see me? Sorry you can't pedobear!
EmoSakura's Fishy *taps alge on glass*
I'm BACK!!
Hinata~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:31 AM   #3
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Friend...^.^ *makes a loveheart out of hands*

>83 heh

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
X O X O H I K A R I O X O X
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:49 AM   #4
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
Friend...^.^ *makes a loveheart out of hands*

>83 heh
Friend

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:51 AM   #5
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to queendarkness

i guess friend

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker
queendarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:53 AM   #6
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by queendarkness View Post
i guess friend
Friend

Old 07-21-2010, 10:54 AM   #7
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Friends of course. lol

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:55 AM   #8
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post
Friends of course. lol
this beging to be boring ooow well your also my friend of course

Old 07-21-2010, 10:55 AM   #9
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Foe.

Cause I hate everyone..

Fate fell short this time
Your smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:56 AM   #10
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika View Post
Foe.

Cause I hate everyone..
Foe cuz you hate evryone lol

Old 07-21-2010, 10:57 AM   #11
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Friend daddy!

X O X O H I K A R I O X O X
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:58 AM   #12
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
Friend daddy!
well your momy dumpt me dear lol so we are no more daughter and dady but your my friend too^^

Old 07-24-2010, 05:45 PM   #13
Alako_Machiko
Genin Elite

Location: hanging upside down in a cherry tree with a bucket of water waiting for someone to pass by
Alako_Machiko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

u r my friend!
10 TAILED WOLF!!!!!

"Sand Binding Coffin"
put this on your sig if u love Gaara!!!!

(*_*) LORD JASHIN WILL KILL YOU!!!
/--!--\__\_\_\ Hidan FC Member
_()_
(-_-) how trublesome
/|xx|\ Shikamaru FC member
Alako_Machiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:25 PM   #14
Lockon_Stratos_GN-002
Chunin Exam Participant

Lockon_Stratos_GN-002 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

None of you guys above are my friend or foes you are nobodies

Lockon Stratos is Targeted and Firing *few enemies mobiles suit blows up*

Check out this site if you want
Lockon_Stratos_GN-002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 12:05 AM   #15
Tarkorotsu
Special Jonin Candidate

Tarkorotsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Tarkorotsu

Friend by computer.

Village of the Winds

Tarkorotsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 12:08 AM   #16
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^same here...friend

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 05:00 AM   #17
maikel death
Banned

maikel death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Foe.obviously.
maikel death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 05:15 AM   #18
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

uumm i guess foe. but not friend i dont know..
Old 08-07-2010, 05:30 AM   #19
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

No Friend Request given by me to you nor you to me, so I say neither ...

(Well that is a confusing way to put it)

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 05:42 AM   #20
maikel death
Banned

maikel death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Fiend.
maikel death is offline   Reply With Quote