Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-28-2013, 06:36 PM   #581
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Soul Society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
"Is it that, or the other way. I tend to forget. If you are so powerful then show me. Otherwise your nothing more then another hollow waiting to be slain... I'm not cocky, just not backing down to the likes of you."
I look at the man and grin. Knowing full and well my blood has had enough time to sap into the ground.I smile as I stomped my foot down, as blood spikes emerage trying to impale my enemy. I smirk as I then focus my SE into my hand, as I charged a cero infused with my blood. "Gran Rey cero!" A black color and blue outer cero flew at the captain trying to hit him. I stand there and smile to see what he would do about it. Because if he would dodge the cero it would destroy some buildings behind him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 05:45 PM   #582
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Shurui walked out onto his balcony from his room in the barracks to check the day. Taking in the atmosphere in the Soul Society, he noticed Captain Akuma and another Arrancar.

"If head captain Akuma is there, then I think that there is nothing to worry about. I'll just keep watch for now." Shurui said to himself.

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:47 AM   #583
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*Landscapes area* "Ohh Im going put to a mall there. And right there put a mack'donalds"
Old 10-24-2013, 10:49 AM   #584
C.Kisno
Chunin Exam Participant

C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

And put a wendys right over their ... a couple blocks away from the Mickie D's.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
C.Kisno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:55 AM   #585
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

" I kno man, why dont they have anywhere to eat over here. "
"Guess some souls will do "?
Old 10-24-2013, 11:00 AM   #586
C.Kisno
Chunin Exam Participant

C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.C.Kisno has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

This place is a ghost town ... see what I did there.

Old 10-24-2013, 06:29 PM   #587
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

*Sucking in souls* Ohh its like a vanilla froste
Old 10-24-2013, 09:06 PM   #588
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

@Seph

As the blood hits the ground, it radiates with energy and shoots under him to stab him. But thanks to the sandals, the HCC was able to dodge it quick easy. He then used Enkosen to deflect the Cero.

@Stupid Arrancars

As the man sucked in souls, a golden yellow whip hidden among them to prevent any sight of it shot to the mans mouth to wrap around his organs after pushing through the lungs and ripping them out, thus killing him if done.

The Head Captain Commander stood there tall in front of the two.

"Look, more Arrancars, you two must be weak if you came in pairs. that or lovers. And I sure hope you are not here to breed as I do not wish to see that. Now get lost you filthy mud-blood, you are nothing more then the poop of an earth worm."

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:15 PM   #589
C.Kisno
Chunin Exam Participant

Screams' "I love this man!"
Laughs and shrugs, looking at the man with no fear and not the least bit intimidated.

Old 10-25-2013, 12:38 PM   #590
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

"Good you have his remains."

No head captain , we're on a business trip really. Seeing what I shall do with this place, my plan is have hollows take over this whole world. Then after all the darkness has spread, light will come forth. We demons shall live civilized, you guys can live like the true monsters you really are.
Old 10-25-2013, 07:33 PM   #591
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"That is a nice dream. But you would have to deal with me first. And I can assure you Arrancar, there will be nothing left of you to even continue dreaming once I am done. Now... This is your last chance, leave now."

Old 10-25-2013, 08:11 PM   #592
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

" And the who the hell gave you to ability to pass judgement. When you justify your sins, that only makes you an even uglier monster. You sir are the most hideous of them all. "

*Spiritual pressure arises after Hidan's words. The words of true darkening heart wrenching justice, the truth that nobody wants to hear. That of what triggers the rise of SP*
Old 10-25-2013, 08:41 PM   #593
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Lillian walks out of her headquarters as she walks to grab her typical cup of tea.
She feels a large Spiritual pressure as she continues thinking it was other captains training, so she walks into the tea shop and grabs a seat ordering two cups.

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 09:52 PM   #594
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan of the Mist View Post
" And the who the hell gave you to ability to pass judgement. When you justify your sins, that only makes you an even uglier monster. You sir are the most hideous of them all. "

*Spiritual pressure arises after Hidan's words. The words of true darkening heart wrenching justice, the truth that nobody wants to hear. That of what triggers the rise of SP*

"So you try to scare me with worthless words? Let me explain something. I help maintain the passage of souls in balance. You, a hollow, eat other souls. You just eat some not long ago. So to tell me I am the ugly sinful one, you would have to be the most retarded hollow I have met. I am sinless compared to you, because I do not kill souls like you. Now... Continue and die or leave. Or you can be cleaned of your sins as you say."

He said feeling the weak pressure.

Old 10-26-2013, 03:23 PM   #595
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

" Wrong again Captain my captain. You see Hollows never deny their greater evil, humans always deny it. Stop making excuses for your wickedness. I cant stand it.
There is no balance because right now there's too much light its actually blinding, how much does darkness have to devour the world before the truth is the only thing left.
"Guess we'll find out. After the tournament"

*I trust fall , devoured by space as a Gargantua captures me back to Hollow Union. Through the dimensions of endless purple he waves bye.*