Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-26-2013, 12:48 PM   #6701
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: We all must be dreaming this life away, in a world so cold.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku
Default Re: The Hoe Chat Room!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
I figured.. You're at least the 3rd person I know who is.

Shall I faint now? xD
Humm.. Makes me consider it more that you'll help me. xD I would get pretty tired.
I am the only one that I am aware of, I hate myself for it >.>

If you faint now, then you can't gasm later xD

Of course I would help you, I would do anything for you.

I wouldn't want you to drown
Quote:
I was going to insult Bacon, but GS got it for me. What a bro.
Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people]
Quote:
That's all irrelevant since GS has been shown using FTG on TC cam.
(That doesn't make sense, but... )
Quote:
Gaara-Shukaku. Drunken Fist on Ag_surfer. GG.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:58 PM   #6702
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku View Post

I am the only one that I am aware of, I hate myself for it >.>

If you faint now, then you can't gasm later xD

Of course I would help you, I would do anything for you.

I wouldn't want you to drown
You're not alone on this so you shouldn't . It's pretty common.

That is true..xD Don't wanna miss that. xD

*Legasp* Well arn't you the sweetest thing..
Hopefully no creatures would get to us first.
Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 01:51 PM   #6703
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
You're not alone on this so you shouldn't . It's pretty common.

That is true..xD Don't wanna miss that. xD

*Legasp* Well arn't you the sweetest thing..
Hopefully no creatures would get to us first.
Didn't know that. Oh well.

I knew you didn't

Well, how can I not be sweet when we are talking about you.

Why am I sweet?

Haha :P
Quote:
Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Old 05-26-2013, 02:00 PM   #6704
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Wut is this. xD
kanisawa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 02:43 PM   #6705
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

GS is getting his strut/swag/filrt on.
Just casually talking to a friend
Hey kani :3
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-26-2013, 02:45 PM   #6706
Takayama
Ninja Academy Student

Location: Climbing through yo window, snatching yo people up. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife.
Takayama has completed a tough C-rank mission!Takayama has completed a tough C-rank mission!

~sigh~ well then.

Last edited by Takayama; 05-26-2013 at 02:58 PM.
Takayama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 02:54 PM   #6707
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

Remove that picture please, you could get infracted for it, the forum rules state that no Naruto related images are allowed to be posted. Do it soon ^_^
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-26-2013, 04:04 PM   #6708
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

hia guys

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help
I'm not dead, I just not active as much anymore due to RL crap

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 04:12 PM   #6709
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

Hello trubz
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-26-2013, 04:26 PM   #6710
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Seems like I missed GS in TC. xD

Hey sis. ^^
Old 05-26-2013, 04:29 PM   #6711
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

D: your own fault, I waited aslong as I could.
Its 12-25 AM I am not even tired >.>
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-26-2013, 04:46 PM   #6712
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Tomorrow. I'll be there bright and early tomorrow.
Old 05-26-2013, 04:46 PM   #6713
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

my dad block TC again guys

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help
I'm not dead, I just not active as much anymore due to RL crap

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 04:51 PM   #6714
voicesinmyhead
Chunin

voicesinmyhead is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.voicesinmyhead is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.voicesinmyhead is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.voicesinmyhead is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.voicesinmyhead is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.voicesinmyhead is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.voicesinmyhead is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.voicesinmyhead is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.voicesinmyhead is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.voicesinmyhead is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Skype™ to voicesinmyhead

hi........
ummmm want to be a hoe

Last edited by voicesinmyhead; 05-26-2013 at 05:06 PM.
voicesinmyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 04:52 PM   #6715
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

Okay Shoukry :P
is bored.
*cleans trubz's cannon*
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-26-2013, 04:59 PM   #6716
voicesinmyhead
Chunin

voicesinmyhead is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.voicesinmyhead is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.voicesinmyhead is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.voicesinmyhead is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.voicesinmyhead is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.voicesinmyhead is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.voicesinmyhead is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.voicesinmyhead is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.voicesinmyhead is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.voicesinmyhead is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

*thats not good*
Old 05-26-2013, 05:07 PM   #6717
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

Its all good
How you guys doing?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-26-2013, 05:11 PM   #6718
voicesinmyhead
Chunin

goood reallly good
Old 05-26-2013, 05:24 PM   #6719
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

Glad to hear
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-26-2013, 05:26 PM   #6720
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'm awful at multitasking.. guess you can tell.. e.e