Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 04-15-2013, 10:14 AM   #4521
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii
Default Re: The Hoe Chat Room!

Well, today's episode doesnt seem that boring.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fliparrachii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:15 AM   #4522
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

JAFL how old are you? random question

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:15 AM   #4523
TsukuSusaRasu
Apprentice Genin

Location: Showing my pocketwatch collection to the girl of my dreams, in the cornfields of love.
TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I seem to have that effect on people... I iz mr popularity contest winner few years running.
Thanks for all welcomes and I hope one day we could all engage in sexual activities. If you don't want hardcore then dry humping is acceptable. Also if you dont like gangbangs then I don't mind one on one action.
TsukuSusaRasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:17 AM   #4524
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Profile says Im 19 years old.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 04-15-2013, 10:17 AM   #4525
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

New guy

Spoiler:

JAFL forgot I could check profiles

Old 04-15-2013, 10:17 AM   #4526
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

..Who are you? o.o
Kinda reminds me of AG..xD

Shoukry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:20 AM   #4527
TsukuSusaRasu
Apprentice Genin

Location: Showing my pocketwatch collection to the girl of my dreams, in the cornfields of love.
TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TsukuSusaRasu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Who is AG?
My name is John..
Spoiler:
John the fudgepacker

This Souret girl wants a piece of dis right here. mmmm
Old 04-15-2013, 10:21 AM   #4528
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Why do people forget the profiles? ._.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 04-15-2013, 10:23 AM   #4529
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

dude I forget my name sometimes :P

Old 04-15-2013, 10:24 AM   #4530
TsukuSusaRasu
Apprentice Genin

Your name is Souret.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:25 AM   #4531
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Close but no banana

Old 04-15-2013, 10:26 AM   #4532
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsukuSusaRasu View Post
Who is AG?
My name is John..
Spoiler:
John the fudgepacker

This Souret girl wants a piece of dis right here. mmmm
A true pervert..xD

Shoukry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:28 AM   #4533
TsukuSusaRasu
Apprentice Genin

Nothing wrong with getting in touch with my sexual side,
Lol isn't Souret your real name?
I thought it would be something abnormal like Souret, or Gilena or Tor or Carol, or Bert.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:29 AM   #4534
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

All incorrect :P better luck next time

Old 04-15-2013, 10:32 AM   #4535
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

haha he said Tor how would he know that O.o

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:34 AM   #4536
TsukuSusaRasu
Apprentice Genin

It was a guess.
Hook line and sinker.
/anybody want some sex.
Haha Rush, thanks for telling me the real answer xD
Old 04-15-2013, 10:35 AM   #4537
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Divine, that's not actually my name :L

Old 04-15-2013, 10:36 AM   #4538
TsukuSusaRasu
Apprentice Genin

Why has my bar gone red. lol
How are you guys doing?
Old 04-15-2013, 10:36 AM   #4539
Fenrir Howls
Freshmen Academy Student

Fenrir Howls saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Tor is a nice name. Like Thor.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:39 AM   #4540
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase