Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 03-26-2013, 02:04 PM   #1
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto SD: 51 The Final Episode

So I looked through and saw that this was the final episode. They kind of play up the fact that the writers are running out of ideas, which is kind of sad, but pretty obvious. I thought the series was kind of a nice play on the goofy personalty quarks that the characters had, and a funny exaggeration of the various relationships.

The last episode sort of...doesn't fit, and its pretty funny that it points it out itself! Perhaps something new will come in and take its place? another mini-series featuring a new character? Hopefully the creativity will still be there, and they can sort out some interesting situations for the characters to get into again? Who know's, though I thought this was relatively popular, even popular enough to spawn a 3DS game after (which I think rated pretty well).

Thoughts?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:05 PM   #2
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto SD: 51 The Final Episode

Sad....
But havnt watched this yet.

Does Yamato finally get to speak?
Nvm. I'll figure it on my own.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:28 PM   #3
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Sad....
But havnt watched this yet.

Does Yamato finally get to speak?
Nvm. I'll figure it on my own.
Its not a bad episode imo. It feels like a wrap up though, not sure what they will do, or if this will just be a summer hiatus.

idk, I mean the manga continues on, so I would imagine as long as its profitable, we may see them start to crank out again. The problem was likely that it caught up way to quick, so perhaps we are seeing a temporary ending for now. I get the feeling we will see more going forward.

Last edited by SilentBlade; 03-26-2013 at 04:01 PM.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:51 PM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

O yeah. Forgot about the manga.
Hopefully it will just be a temporary break, like what Gintama does.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 03-27-2013, 05:24 AM   #5
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Its just kind of a nice break, and sort of takes the Naruto series and makes it lighter for more age groups....though I have to say it got a little racy there in the series lol. But I like the fact that they sort of approached this in terms of the goofy side of things that were built into the series already.

Old 03-27-2013, 01:41 PM   #6
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Yeah. It really made everything lighter.
Especially with oro and his antics

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 03-28-2013, 08:24 AM   #7
shadowmoses
Ninja Academy Student

shadowmoses saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!shadowmoses saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Noooooo. I'm disappointed to see its finally ending, though it wasn't entirely unexpected. While most of the episodes were generally hit or miss, there were some standouts that were truly hilarious. I'll miss it.

As for what comes next, I doubt they will simply turn their attention toward another character and run the series in the same type of manner. I do think their is still plenty of potential for them to be creative and produce something worth watching, but I honestly have no idea what that something would be. Judging from the relative success of the mini-series, despite its ups and downs, one would think the writers will try and come up with something for the future.
shadowmoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:25 PM   #8
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Kakashi!!!!!! Yamato!!!!!!! I want to aid themmmmmmmm!!!!!!!
heh. Kakashi and Guy. Gundam suits.

Narrator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yamato and Iruka!
heheheh. Yamato enjoys a steak while Guy looks envious
hahah. kirin also means deer in japanese.
Hm. Strange how Teuchi and that other guy are still standing firm while the others are kinda being blown by the wind
Wait, what's Yamato doing with a piece of wood and hammer in his hand? He could rebuild the village in seconds.
would be cool if lee actually beat sasuke. OROCHIMARUUUUUUUU!
I wanna sit under cherry blossoms with Kakashi, Yamato, and Iruka!
Yamato! Fermenting chakra sake!! hehe
haha lee got drunk off of the fumes, and not even sake
I love how Kakashi is just chilling out, looking at Cherry Blossoms while they try to stop lee
Orochimaru! again!!!
Hm. Kakashi's watergun to put out the trees on fire.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAMATOOOOOOO TAICHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo HE SPOKEEEEEEEEEE

but.........

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........his narration at the end.....he finally speaks a lot, being all excited for the next ep that will be about him...all about him...graduation day that he finally speaks........but lee tells him that was the last ep....nuuuu

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 04-09-2013, 11:45 PM   #9
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

New Idea... Naruto goes to land far off to a vacation and meets another member of the uzumaki clan that is a leader there. He gets to know some of his heritage ect ect...

Boom look at that only in less the a minute.. image me in a week... They can pull crap out there ass. XD

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:54 PM   #10
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Then they gotta change the title now.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote: