Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 07-24-2009, 07:57 PM   #141
Hiro
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hiro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruHina not happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidara Bro View Post
yaoi seriously creeps me out and yuri...............yeah ^^

Me too! I really wanna see NaruHina happen!
yeah, now it seems like narusaku is in the lead....
Old 07-24-2009, 07:58 PM   #142
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
Yeah I see. Since he doesn't have feelings he won't know that he's doing anything wrong.
that was part of my arguement i didnt feel like sharing also when he was calling ppl by there "nick names" it is proof he does not understand ppl!
Old 07-24-2009, 07:59 PM   #143
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
um this is what i think
ChoIno
NaruHina
SasuSaku
ShikaTema
fer ppl who did not see this is want i want to see from Naruto!
Old 07-24-2009, 07:59 PM   #144
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
yeah, now it seems like narusaku is in the lead....
Well, not really. Just on Naruto's part...
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 07:59 PM   #145
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Quote:
Yeah, you're not a bad person at all!
Pfft. Some people think so. But screw them. I have green hair.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:01 PM   #146
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post
Pfft. Some people think so. But screw them. I have green hair.
u do!? pfft im just stuck with blonde hair and im a guy who will never dye his hair!
Old 07-24-2009, 08:01 PM   #147
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
fer ppl who did not see this is want i want to see from Naruto!
Yeah, though idk about ChoIno. They're not bad, but I think Ino has something against fat people.
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Quote:
Old 07-24-2009, 08:02 PM   #148
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Quote:
u do!? pfft im just stuck with blonde hair and im a guy who will never dye his hair!
Blonde is smexy. No really, I am a blonde as well. I wanted black hair T_T
Old 07-24-2009, 08:02 PM   #149
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Quote:
What does pfft mean? I also have blond hair! I have blue eyes too, which is why for my birthday I'm asking for Ino cosplay.
Quote:
Old 07-24-2009, 08:04 PM   #150
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Blonde is smexy. No really, I am a blonde as well. I wanted black hair T_T
i wanted black hair too
Old 07-24-2009, 08:05 PM   #151
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
What does pfft mean? I also have blond hair! I have blue eyes too, which is why for my birthday I'm asking for Ino cosplay.
I have blonde hair, and blue eyes. and thats why I am going to be Deidara for a cosplay/ani,e convention next summer....or maybe I will be Hunny(Honey) From Ouran High School Host Club....I have not decided. ^^
Old 07-24-2009, 08:05 PM   #152
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
I HAVE BLONDE HAIR and BLUE EYES JUST LIKE YOU!
Old 07-24-2009, 08:05 PM   #153
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Hey! Answer me please! What dies pfft mean?
Quote:
Old 07-24-2009, 08:06 PM   #154
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

why do all of us have blonde hair and blue eyes!!!!!!!!!!????????
Old 07-24-2009, 08:06 PM   #155
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i wanted black hair too
Let us cry youthful tears together!!!
Old 07-24-2009, 08:06 PM   #156
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Dude we all look alike...
Quote:
Old 07-24-2009, 08:06 PM   #157
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
hey! Answer me please! What dies pfft mean?
u have never heard it? The t is pretty much silent and its and expression sorta thing like *sigh*
Old 07-24-2009, 08:06 PM   #158
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hey! Answer me please! What dies pfft mean?
Sorta Like a sound effect. At least for meh.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:07 PM   #159
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Dude we all look alike...
Maybe we is secretly related!! :O
Old 07-24-2009, 08:07 PM   #160
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Let us cry youthful tears together!!!
i dont cry i am almost as emotionless as Sai ^^