Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-20-2013, 03:15 PM   #1
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven
Default The Noob vs The Slightly less Noobish Guy

Rules: Nocty-san has to go easy on me cause I suck at this.

*I arrive in Soul Society too late it seems to help during the Quincy invasion. The land is in ruin and there is still a dryness to the air. I sense the reiatsu of another being and decide to check it out as a just incase measure. I arrive at the scene to find my old friend, Nocty-san.

"Oi! Nocty-Saaaaaannnnn!" I call out to him.

I stand atop a ruined building in my casual clothing from the living world. I have my trusty zanpakutou, Inryoku, in my left hand. The air around me seems to be denser than the rest, but that's the usual considering my abilities. I await Nocty-san's reply with a look of joy.*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:52 PM   #2
Cosmo
Veteran Chunin

Cosmo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Cosmo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Noob vs The Slightly less Noobish Guy

First Lunar's back, now you? Stuff's looking up.
Cosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:54 PM   #3
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
First Lunar's back, now you? Stuff's looking up.
Long time no talk Cosmo. Haha

Spoiler:

Old 03-20-2013, 04:18 PM   #4
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Seven mind if I battle aginst you? I hear you are really good, and I need a good fight.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:28 PM   #5
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Seven mind if I battle aginst you? I hear you are really good, and I need a good fight.
That depends. Are you an alt?

Spoiler:

Old 03-20-2013, 04:34 PM   #6
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

No, this is my main.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:37 PM   #7
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
No, this is my main.
Alright, I'll battle you. But don't expect me to be able to go all out on my first match back. I'll need a bit of a warm up. And I would also appreciate it if I could speak to you in www.tinychat.com/vizofftopic

Spoiler:

Old 03-21-2013, 08:45 PM   #8
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
Rules: Nocty-san has to go easy on me cause I suck at this.

*I arrive in Soul Society too late it seems to help during the Quincy invasion. The land is in ruin and there is still a dryness to the air. I sense the reiatsu of another being and decide to check it out as a just incase measure. I arrive at the scene to find my old friend, Nocty-san.

"Oi! Nocty-Saaaaaannnnn!" I call out to him.

I stand atop a ruined building in my casual clothing from the living world. I have my trusty zanpakutou, Inryoku, in my left hand. The air around me seems to be denser than the rest, but that's the usual considering my abilities. I await Nocty-san's reply with a look of joy.*
"Oh god why."I whisper, looking up to see Seven, happy as ever. "Seven-samaaaaa~!" I scream. "It's been a while. I'm a quincy now, changing it up a bit. Don't ask how. The answer is magic. How bout we fight to test it out a bit?" I spin my dual pistols around my fingers. "Unfortunately, the vandereich left me behind, so don't expect much on that."
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 03-21-2013, 09:35 PM   #9
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
"Oh god why."I whisper, looking up to see Seven, happy as ever. "Seven-samaaaaa~!" I scream. "It's been a while. I'm a quincy now, changing it up a bit. Don't ask how. The answer is magic. How bout we fight to test it out a bit?" I spin my dual pistols around my fingers. "Unfortunately, the vandereich left me behind, so don't expect much on that."
*I look at my newly renewed friend and his shiny toy guns before giving out a rather animated sigh. "Don't you ever learn Nocty-san? You must train your powers not abandon them for new ones. Though if you wish to fight, don't blame me for going all out from the start..."

My whole expression changes to a rather focused glare at Nocty. I slowly start pushing my blade's guard from the sheath with my thumb as an incredible pressure over takes all the eye can see...crushing it flat. Even the building I stand upon is instantaneously flattened along with the debris from the invasion. Only the strongest beings are capable of not being reduced to reishi powder within my presence now.

"Bankai, Acheindo Juryoku..."

My zanpakutou is engulfed within a blinding purple flash as I emerge from it walking towards Noctis. My whole left arm now wrapped in a chain of pure condensed gravity coated in my reiatsu. The chain exceeds my left arm and dangles down to my buttocks. I am also now in my half-shredded captain's haori as my human clothes could not stand my current spiritual pressure.

"The mere sight of this form has been enough to force entire organizations and militaries to dust. I'm sure you can see why, just look around you Nocty-san. The Seireitei itself is crumbling beneath us."

I hold out my now blackened blade as half of my chain seems to turn into a purple mist. This mist rushes towards Nocty-san in attempt to engulf him and fill his lungs and body with itself. It is continuously expanding in volume as it assimilates the surrounding reishi and takes hold of the gravitational forces at work. Any attempt to harm the mist with a reishi based attack will be rendered ineffective as it will only be broken down and feed the increasingly larger scale of the mist, making it harder to dodge.

"Poison Gravity."

Breathe this and it will be certain death as it will spread through the blood, creating numerous gravitational pulls around each cell, halting their movement and thus stopping blood flow. This will at first cause paralysis through excruciating pain and nausea. Then each pull will reverse expanding the body of the target until the are torn to shreds and broken down into pure reishi. Though this is not the case with Quincies because they have human bodies not made of reishi. They simply explode outward into a...mist, if you would.*

Spoiler:

Old 03-22-2013, 04:30 PM   #10
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

*appears and pulls out popcorn*

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote