Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-20-2013, 04:11 PM   #1
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default obligatory hey I'm here compliment me thread.

That's right bleach verse, by popular demand, and by that I mean the request of seven. The godslaying incarnation of madness has returned in all his glory.
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:21 PM   #2
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: obligatory hey I'm here compliment me thread.

TO bad I wan't here when this was huge. I hear good stories from you two.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:26 PM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Everyone's coming back!! Awww yeah!!!!
Old 03-20-2013, 04:28 PM   #4
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

heh, if you really want me to make a comeback then somebody better show me that I wasn't the last figurehead player. Afterall, the whole reason I can into this verse in the first place was to slaughter teddie and everyone better then me.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 03-20-2013, 04:30 PM   #5
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
heh, if you really want me to make a comeback then somebody better show me that I wasn't the last figurehead player. Afterall, the whole reason I can into this verse in the first place was to slaughter teddie and everyone better then me.
You were only the figurehead because I decimated everything to the point where I had to leave and come back looking for a good match every other six months.

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:32 PM   #6
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
You were only the figurehead because I decimated everything to the point where I had to leave and come back looking for a good match every other six months.
Don't forget just who it was that matched you in every area. The only advantage you had over me was your native element.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 03-20-2013, 04:34 PM   #7
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Don't forget just who it was that matched you in every area. The only advantage you had over me was your native element.
I'm not disputing that. Not one bit. Remember our first confrontation? lol

Spoiler:

Old 03-20-2013, 04:35 PM   #8
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
I'm not disputing that. Not one bit. Remember our first confrontation? lol
Haha, when we just went hand to hand and wrecked las noches

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 03-20-2013, 04:37 PM   #9
Cosmo
Veteran Chunin

Cosmo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Cosmo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Look over my fight with Joon. Yeah, I know it's sloppy, but just check it out.
Cosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:44 PM   #10
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Haha, when we just went hand to hand and wrecked las noches
Ah, how I miss the screams. <3
I miss being feared and loved for my apparently overpowered skills.

Spoiler:

Old 03-20-2013, 04:49 PM   #11
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

I should start off with a brand new character. Cast off my mantle and show the whole damn verse what happens when I get serious.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.