Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-20-2013, 02:14 PM   #41
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: A Role Play of Ice and Fire

Nods* then him and his guards dismount and go into the tavern. The guards drink and flirt with gusto but always stay alert.
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:14 PM   #42
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I'm the lord of mine doesn't mean I get a high rank :P

Village Hidden in Blood
Official Member Of the nights watch

A man is as good as his word.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uzumaki Naruto! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:16 PM   #43
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

"I'm coming with you Marko I want to meet the people I will fight a long side with"

{Do you know any links to stream it?}

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 03-20-2013, 02:17 PM   #44
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

(You've been in the forest for two years and usally people who have their own houses are lords)
Old 03-20-2013, 02:18 PM   #45
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja of Cao View Post
I look up at the new people who enter, but my face is still covered by a black hood which only reveals the area below my neck and nose.
''Oi, stranger. You seem broken. Anything happened, huh?''
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:20 PM   #46
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

{Maruko got a link to watch Game of Thrones?}

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 03-20-2013, 02:20 PM   #47
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Give me a sec and i'll make a character. What are the houses and who's in them. I think the houses are the House of Mary and the House of Tully right?

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:22 PM   #48
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
''Oi, stranger. You seem broken. Anything happened, huh?''
"Broken...?" I mumble as my green eyes glow under the darkness of the hood. "I am not broken. Are you, Ser?"
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:23 PM   #49
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja of Cao View Post
"Broken...?" I mumble as my green eyes glow under the darkness of the hood. "I am not broken. Are you, Ser?"
''I'm quite ''complete'', I could say.''
Looks at stranger's eyes glow as the candle burns.
''What brings you here?''
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:25 PM   #50
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

"Hmm... I know we're allies but he talks like he's our enemy..."

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 03-20-2013, 02:26 PM   #51
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Looks at the man for a while anxiously then reconiges him and relaxes. (Since we both serve stark I've seen you before.)

Last edited by Greenrust; 03-20-2013 at 02:29 PM.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:27 PM   #52
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
''I'm quite ''complete'', I could say.''
Looks at stranger's eyes glow as the candle burns.
''What brings you here?''
"The Lannisters." I say as I spit on the floor. "I have come to kill them. Kill every last one of them and everyone who supports them... but most importantly I will kill that kid king Joffrey... even if it's the last thing I do, I'm going to see him die screaming..."
Old 03-20-2013, 02:29 PM   #53
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

{Ninja of Cao Do you watch this program online if you do have a link anyone Maruto please give it to me....}

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 03-20-2013, 02:31 PM   #54
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

"Hello Alexander of oathstar interesting to see you here."
Old 03-20-2013, 02:32 PM   #55
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

"Hmmm who is he" *As Robbie pulls out his sword*

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 03-20-2013, 02:33 PM   #56
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzumaki Naruto! View Post
{Ninja of Cao Do you watch this program online if you do have a link anyone Maruto please give it to me....}
I watch it on DVD or television.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenrust View Post
"Hello Alexander of oathstar interesting to see you here."
"Hello, Edric of Rollingford. It is good to see a friendly face in these dark ages."
Quote:
"Hmmm who is he" *As Robbie pulls out his sword*
"I am me. And I am very happy about it. Any further questions?"
Old 03-20-2013, 02:35 PM   #57
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

"State your purpose and don't be clever..."

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 03-20-2013, 02:35 PM   #58
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

"Won't you join me for a drink Alexander, I believe we can exchange a bit of information benifical to both of us."
Old 03-20-2013, 02:36 PM   #59
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Ah, but you see, I am a clever man. And my purpose is also a clever one; to impale a certain young king with my sword."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenrust View Post
"Won't you join me for a drink Alexander, I believe we can exchange a bit of information benifical to both of us."
"I'm sure we can. Just not too much drinking; I need my mind to stay clear."
Old 03-20-2013, 02:36 PM   #60
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You are talking to Alexander of oathstar show some respect.