Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 06-14-2013, 01:06 PM   #281
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: A Role Play of Ice and Fire

Marko was confused by the sudden act of the unknown rider.
''What? Who are you? You want to get yourself killed? These crows are not the heroes of the realm! They're monsters!''
Who is this man? Why is he so cheerful? What is going on in here!
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:18 PM   #282
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

(Finally. )
"Calm down. I just told you who I am. And no, I don't want to die right now. Maybe at the age of eighty-five with a warm breast in my hand, but not on this frozen ground." Sebastian chuckled. But then he was grim again. "My turn for questions. Who are you? Why are you here? Why do you think the men of the Night's Watch are monsterous? Sure, they're quite frightening, but they aren't going to kill you unless you forswear yourself. Have you taken the oath yet?"
This is getting complicated. Sebastian's hand went to his sword hilt. He felt reassured knowing that he could always count on the razor edge of Valryian steel.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:15 AM   #283
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

/bump

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 06-24-2013, 08:33 AM   #284
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Marko scanned the yard with his eyes, then finally met the new man's, still in bewilderment. He let a chuckle out.
''Sebastian. Of house Fulmine. You men serve house Arryn of the Vale! I am Marko of house Mary, we serve house Tully. Lord Tully helped Eddard Stark in the Rebellion! Eddard was fostered by Jon Arryn! You've got to help me here!''
Marko caught Rider's hand reaching for the sword.
''Calm down, I am here by mistake. T-they brought me here! I was on the road to Riverrun, then...I-I...''
Everything was white and a sharp buzz was in Marko's ears. He passed out.
Old 06-24-2013, 08:53 AM   #285
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Sebastian tried to interrupt the man, but he just kept rambling on about how his House and Sebastian's were connected somehow. Sebastian didn't understand why he did it in such a roundabout way. Lysa Tully was wed to Jon Arryn. Simple as that. Sebastian sighed. And then the man fainted. Sebastian caught his arm before he could fall to the floor.
"And he tells me to calm down." By mistake? What is that supposed to mean? Aloud he called to a man of the Watch.
"Hey! This man needs a Maester!" Sebastian left Marko with a steward. I think it's about time I find out what's going on here. Sebastian pulled the cowl of his cloak back over his head, and headed for the Lord Commander's tower. (Who is.....?!?!)

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 06-26-2013, 02:16 PM   #286
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Yes, one Tully sister was married to Eddard and the other to Jon. Jon raised Eddard and Robert. Notice how my char. is talking random nonsense before passing out. That's to show how messed up he is at the moment and how he's slowly losing consciousness. The year of the RP is 298 AL. Commander is Mormont)

Marko was floating. He heard clicking and rustling. He couldn't know whether was awake or asleep, alive or dead. The only thing he had was the noise. Darkness devoured him. He wanted to scream, but the words wouldn't come out. He was choking on them. He wanted to move, but his bones were heavy and his muscles weak. He wanted to smell, but there was no aroma in the air. He was cold and hot at the same time. His only company was the noise...and it went on and on. The same repeating noise that was driving him insane.
Live! Live, he thought, but there was nothing.

(The noise is the maester doing weird stuff with his tools and pots, probably making a potion)
(I added a pic of my char. to the description. Don't judge, this guy has a lame face like mine, so I chose him )

Last edited by Maruko; 06-26-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:13 PM   #287
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

(I noticed, I noticed. Nice pics, btw. Not at all lame.)

Sebastian searched for the Lord Commander. Ser Marko... why is he here? Is he just totally insane?
The men of the Watch were not particularly forthcoming with the location of the Old Bear. Most of the time he got a grunt. Some just spat and told he stank of summer. In the end, his search was fruitless. Others take this all! Sebastian blinked. At any moment, Others could take this all. Maybe he shouldn't use that curse so freely....
Sebastian sighed. Maybe I'll try going back to Marko. Not a very appealing option.... but the only one I have.
So he searched for the Maesters' Tower. He found that easily enough. It was where all the wounded were limping to.
Sebastian climbed the steps, asking stewards if they had seen a young knight come in. Eventually, he found the room, and pulled a chair up next to Marko's bed. A steward tried to stop him.
"No, he not well, you shouldn't - " the steward started, only to be silenced by a knife that had seemed to appear in his collar, pinning him to the wall.

Sabastian reached over and tapped Marko's forehead.
(Sebastian is still in his cloak and cowl. Should freak the hell out of a suddenly woken sleeper. )

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 06-26-2013, 03:30 PM   #288
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

In the deep dark abyss, there was a movement. Like a drop of water falling in a calm lake.
Marko's eyes opened and he saw a shade above him. He was terrified.
Marko's muscles started contracting, but the leather belts kept him from getting up.
He was shirtless, on a bed in a cold room. He was wet and thirsty.
''Water!''
Old 06-26-2013, 03:36 PM   #289
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

"Water!" Marko had yelled. Sebastian slapped him. Then, in a very soft, calm voice, he whispered,
"Please be quiet." Then he pulled a small canteen out from under his cloak, and trickled water into Maruko's mouth.
"Now, tell me, calmly, how you got here."

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 06-26-2013, 03:52 PM   #290
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

The water felt so good. Never has Marko been as thirsty.
He slowly started remembering things that went after he'd met those adventurers in the inn.
He gulped. ''Why am I here, you ask? I don't know...they intercepted me on the road...I was on my way to meet family in Riverrun, then they appeared, the riders. They killed my horse and hit me in the head. The next thing I know,I am here accused of rape and murder by those Crows. M-more w-water, please...''
Old 06-27-2013, 12:42 PM   #291
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Sebastian trickled more water into Marko's mouth. Then he put the canteen down. "Too much at one time will hurt you. Do you... do you remember any more? Who were these riders?"

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 06-27-2013, 12:46 PM   #292
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

''They were hooded. In mail and leather, each one had an ax on the belt. They all wore red. They were speaking in an unknown language...I reckon some eastern dialect of some ruined Valyrian side language. That is all I remember.''
Old 06-27-2013, 12:50 PM   #293
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

"That's good then." Red. With axes. Speaking Valyrian? Sebastian shook his head.
"What do you plan to do now? Take the black? Demand a fair trail? Try to escape?"

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 06-27-2013, 12:56 PM   #294
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

''Tak-take the black?'', said Marko with a sigh. ''I am not...I am not taking the black. I am leaving.''
He kept staring into the the lamp on the wall.

(I actually want to take the black, just can't come up with a good path to it )
Old 06-27-2013, 01:38 PM   #295
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Sebastian chuckled. "How do you plan to do that?"

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 06-28-2013, 03:27 PM   #296
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

(I want to keep roleplaying but everyone is at the Wall right now... If you ever go beyond it, could I roleplay as my missing father since he joined the wildlings?)
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:30 PM   #297
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangetsu Hozuki View Post
Sebastian chuckled. "How do you plan to do that?"
Marko looked at the dagger on the night stand and then into the eyes of the man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja of Cao View Post
(I want to keep roleplaying but everyone is at the Wall right now... If you ever go beyond it, could I roleplay as my missing father since he joined the wildlings?)
(You can climb the Wall! )
Old 06-28-2013, 03:32 PM   #298
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Sebastian raised an eyebrow. He made a vague gesture that said "And....?"

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 06-28-2013, 03:35 PM   #299
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

''And I get the hell out of here, or I die trying.''
Old 06-28-2013, 03:36 PM   #300
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Marko looked at the dagger on the night stand and then into the eyes of the man.

(You can climb the Wall! )
(but my character has no reason to do so as he's currently fighting a war in the southern areas of the North. Is roleplaying as more than one character allowed? My father currently lives beyond the Wall with a small band of wildlings, plotting revenge against the Lannisters just as me)
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote