Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-07-2013, 01:29 AM   #221
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: A Role Play of Ice and Fire

Marko gets up as the crows fly away.
*Headache*
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:40 AM   #222
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Marko goes downstairs and finds himself among men in black.
''This...this is the Wall!''
Old 05-24-2013, 01:06 PM   #223
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Maruko, you should have told me about this.
Lol, could I be a Dothraki?

Edited
Spoiler:

Name: Sebastian of House Fulmine (gotta keep the name, sorry)
Religion: The Seven (new gods)
Height: 6'0
Weapons: Hand-and-a-half/bastard sword, three throwing knives in a hidden triple-scabbard, occasionally carries a longbow.
Appearance: Silvery-black hair, dark blue eyes. When not in battle, Sebastian wears a simple black vest and breeches, embroidered with a lightning bolt down the vest. In battle, Sebastian wears grey chainmail the shade of storm clouds, with the two lighning strikes down the front of a leather vest. He wears minimal armor.
After his older brother, he is the heir of House Fulmine. He has two younger sisters.
Even at his young age, (Ser) Sebastian is trained in arts of stealth and many different types of combat, and has traveled to the Essos and spent time in Highgarden as well as King's Landing.
Sebastian is very out-going, and enjoys battle and laughter. In battle, he becomes quite serious, and can plan complicated military strategies in a matter of seconds. He is a fierce fighter, very agile.

House Fulmine is a minor house with lands north-east of the Twins (On that inlet north of the "s" in "Westeros")
Allegiance: House Arryn
Banner: Silver lightning on a gray sky/field
House words: "Quick as the lightning bolt."
House Fulmine is skilled with bows and various types of swords. They prefer to fight on foot, rather than horseback. House Fulmine is not a very small House, but not very big, either, consisting of approximately 800 men.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes

Last edited by Mangetsu Hozuki; 06-05-2013 at 08:45 PM.
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:17 PM   #224
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangetsu Hozuki View Post
Maruko, you should have told me about this.
Lol, could I be a Dothraki?

Will edit later
Spoiler:

Name: Sebastian of House Fulmine (gotta keep the name, sorry)
Height: 6'0
Allegiance: House Arryn
Banner: Silver lightning on a gray sky/field
Weapons: Hand-and-a-half sword, three throwing knives
Appearance: Silvery-black hair, dark blue eyes. When not in battle, Sebastian wearsa simple black vest and breeches, embroidered with a lightning bolt down the vest. In battle, Sebastian wears grey armour the shade of storm clouds, with the two lighning strikes down the front.
After his older brother, he is the heir of House Fulmine. He has two younger sisters.
Finally a new person joins. Welcome

Keep this roleplay alive!
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:20 PM   #225
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I keep everything ASOIAF alive. See the sig.
What's happening in this RP atm?

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 05-24-2013, 01:27 PM   #226
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I keep everything ASOIAF alive. See the sig.
What's happening in this RP atm?
Then check out my "vs" threads if you haven't already. The newer ones are better

Well, I just left an inn close to the war zone after spending the night with one of the waitresses. I am Alexander of House Oathstar, heir to the house and future lord of Cape Kraken. My allegiance currently belongs to House Stark. See the title post for more information about my character.

Recently we finished a minor battle (about 300 vs 500 or something along those lines) against House Lannister, which was successful.
Old 05-30-2013, 12:00 PM   #227
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Alright. And Marko's at the wall?
Should I just start anywhere?

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 05-30-2013, 12:15 PM   #228
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Alright. And Marko's at the wall?
Should I just start anywhere?
You can start whenever and when ever you wish, but it is recommended that you are close to other participants to keep the roleplay going.
Old 05-30-2013, 12:26 PM   #229
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Sebastian rode out that morning from the Eyrie towards the Wall. His House had long been friends of the Night's Watch, and Sebastian had half a mind to to take the black himself. He rode hard the whole day, stopping at an inn towards the evening to feed and water his horse. And maybe even a get a decent meal for himself.
(I'm thinking that my character would meet yours at an inn somewhere and we'd sit down and chat over some ale.)

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes

Last edited by Mangetsu Hozuki; 05-30-2013 at 01:04 PM.
Old 05-30-2013, 12:52 PM   #230
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sebastian rode out that morning from the Eyrie towards the Wall. His House had long been friends of the Night's Watch, and Sebastian had half a mind to to take the black himself. He rode hard the whole morning, stopping at an inn at noon to feed and water his horse. And maybe even a decent meal for himself.
(I'm thinking that my character would meet yours at an inn somewhere and we'd sit down and chat over some ale.)
Alexander sat at his usual spot, at a dark corner of the inn wearing his black hood to cloak most of his face and give himself a dark, mysterious appearance. But his green eyes flashed in the light of candles under the darkness of his hood, his vision never leaving the entrance door.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:03 PM   #231
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Sebastian walks through the door, quietly taking off his riding cloak and draping it over a chair, revealing the the lightning-bolt-embroidered leather vest beneath. His sword and is clearly visible at his belt. His knives, however, are hidden. He sits down, calmly waiting for a serving to help him. "I'll just have a full cup of whatever it is you have. A nice ale, preferrably." He tells her. As the girl hurries away, Sebastian's gaze scans the inn. It was just starting to get busy, as more and more people came in. A gust of wind came in as the door was opened, making the candle flicker and cast odd shadows over the walls.
That was when Sebastian saw it. The unmistakeable flash of light on a face. He made eye contact, and nodded once before turning away. Perhaps it was more than a coincedence when Sebastian's hand fell to his hidden knife scabbard.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 05-30-2013, 01:15 PM   #232
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Mangetsu, accepted)
Old 05-30-2013, 01:15 PM   #233
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sebastian walks through the door, quietly taking off his riding cloak and draping it over a chair, revealing the the lightning-bolt-embroidered leather vest beneath. His sword and is clearly visible at his belt. His knives, however, are hidden. He sits down, calmly waiting for a serving to help him. "I'll just have a full cup of whatever it is you have. A nice ale, preferrably." He tells her. As the girl hurries away, Sebastian's gaze scans the inn. It was just starting to get busy, as more and more people came in. A gust of wind came in as the door was opened, making the candle flicker and cast odd shadows over the walls.
That was when Sebastian saw it. The unmistakeable flash of light on a face. He made eye contact, and nodded once before turning away. Perhaps it was more than a coincedence when Sebastian's hand fell to his hidden knife scabbard.
Alexander seems unaware of Sebastian's hand movement, but as any true warrior he might simply not let facial expressions give his intentions away. He sits calmly, almost not moving, at the lonely table while not taking his eyes off the door, as if he was expecting someone or something to come in. The intense stare reveals that whatever Alexander expects would be something of importance to him.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:32 PM   #234
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

What is wrong with him? Sebastian thought. What is he waiting for? Sebastian drained half his ale in one swallow. He called a serving girl over, asking, with a wink, if there were any vacancies and if he could stay for the night. As she turned away, Sebastian added , "And that man over there. Yes, him, in the shadows. Get him a strong ale. On me." He tossed her a few coppers.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 05-30-2013, 01:43 PM   #235
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What is wrong with him? Sebastian thought. What is he waiting for? Sebastian drained half his ale in one swallow. He called a serving girl over, asking, with a wink, if there were any vacancies and if he could stay for the night. As she turned away, Sebastian added , "And that man over there. Yes, him, in the shadows. Get him a strong ale. On me." He tossed her a few coppers.
As the ale is served, Alexander takes his eyes off the door for the first time since Sebastian arrived, looking down at the liquid before aiming his vision towards Sebastian, his green eyes shining like pure jade in the light of a lonely candle.
"It is customary to introduce yourself when offering someone a drink." He says and notices the symbol on Sebastian's leather vest. "You are of House Fulmine."
Old 05-30-2013, 01:54 PM   #236
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Sebastian laughs. "Yes, yes I am. And you, stranger?"

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 05-31-2013, 03:22 PM   #237
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sebastian laughs. "Yes, yes I am. And you, stranger?"
Alexander maintains his emotionless face as he introduces himself. "My name is Alexander of House Oathstar, second son of Lord Olaf and current heir to my house after the death of my brave brother."
Old 05-31-2013, 03:25 PM   #238
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

I want to join this rp are you still in this marko?
ill make a charecter i need to find the charecter creation thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 03:33 PM   #239
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Just make it, cool. I still keep this in check)
Old 05-31-2013, 03:51 PM   #240
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

( ok so create charecter and i can just go with it or do i need a link?)

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote