Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-29-2013, 03:55 PM   #201
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: A Role Play of Ice and Fire

(Go one then. But be sure to type the battle part posts in colour so that people can know it )
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 03:08 AM   #202
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

What is this "Ice and Fire" thing you speak of?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:00 AM   #203
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Ever heard of Game of Thrones?

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 03:37 PM   #204
Memitim

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

No I just really like the name "Casterly Rock" for my Location.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-30-2013, 03:39 PM   #205
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

It's pretty much a mideval times with Norse Mythology RP.

Old 03-30-2013, 03:40 PM   #206
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

He's being sarcastic
Old 03-30-2013, 03:42 PM   #207
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

(T_T)

Old 03-30-2013, 03:50 PM   #208
Memitim

Old 03-30-2013, 04:13 PM   #209
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Shut up... you.

Old 03-30-2013, 04:39 PM   #210
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

{Sorry I've been really inactive I was away and I couldn't find the right download for this Ice and Fire thing Game of Thrones It really pisses me off oh well :P I'm back now anyone fill me in on whats happened?}

Village Hidden in Blood
Official Member Of the nights watch

A man is as good as his word.

Uzumaki Naruto! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:53 PM   #211
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

We got you back to the medic camp, so you're healed, we drove off the forces, and PoP killed the fleeing enemies.

Old 03-31-2013, 02:51 AM   #212
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Marko wakes up in a cold room and he sees a couple of crows near the window.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:36 PM   #213
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

(please, everyone, don't let this roleplay die. It is a good one)

I sleep on a bed of straws at the local inn together with a waitress, still not awake despite the daylight outside.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:38 PM   #214
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

The crows say: ''Marko! Marko! Marko!''
Old 04-05-2013, 03:41 PM   #215
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

(since no one else is available at the moment I think we have to move our actions onwards without interaction from other roleplayers)
Old 04-05-2013, 07:07 PM   #216
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

(Hold on. I am confused on what is happening right now. You are off somewhere else?)

Old 04-06-2013, 03:35 AM   #217
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroxNightmare View Post
(Hold on. I am confused on what is happening right now. You are off somewhere else?)
(I am at an inn, I don't know where Ser Marko is)
Old 04-06-2013, 03:41 AM   #218
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(ser Marko is on the Wall, he doesn't know why.)
Old 04-06-2013, 09:55 AM   #219
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

(Ok then)

Dante walked off of the battlefield. The armies that he had captured the river with pressed on, and his mission was completed. He walked back to house Stark.

Old 04-06-2013, 11:58 AM   #220
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*Robbie of Mason house runs over to Maruko*

Village Hidden in Blood
Official Member Of the nights watch

A man is as good as his word.

Uzumaki Naruto! is offline   Reply With Quote