Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-20-2013, 12:11 PM   #1
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default A Role Play of Ice and Fire [RESTART]

A Role Play of Ice and Fire

The world[/CENTER]
Spoiler:

The rules!
Spoiler:
-Make your character, name him/her, create a fictional house of your character, pick an existing house to serve or pick something else, like Dothraki or you can Join the Night's Watch if you want!
-Describe the house symbol
-Describe your character (Name, ancestory, age, looks, job etc)
-Knight is the highest rank, so no kings, lords etc.
you can advance from squire to knight, from soldier to captain etc if a user of that rank promotes you

-Post your character here

YOU CANNOT OWN A DRAGON
WINTER IS COMING

Last edited by Maruko; 12-28-2013 at 08:45 AM.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:13 PM   #2
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: A Role Play of Ice and Fire

Right give me about half an hour and I'll create my character :P

Village Hidden in Blood
Official Member Of the nights watch

A man is as good as his word.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uzumaki Naruto! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:17 PM   #3
Nauto of Suburbia
Veteran Chunin

Location: Searching for a better location in the movie theater that is life.
Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

(Wooo hooo! A Game of Thrones RP! This should be fun.)
Name: Drake
Allegiance:Unsure
Weapons: Bow, hand-and-a-half sword
Appearance:This is him in battle armor. Otherwise he just wears a black outfit.
........Are they gone yet?

Last edited by Nauto of Suburbia; 03-21-2013 at 04:33 PM.
Nauto of Suburbia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:26 PM   #4
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

Name: Alexander of House Oathstar
Symbol: White star on black background
Allegiance: House Stark (officially), House Targaryen (personally)
Appearance: Tall, handsome, dark brown (nearly black) hair, green eyes, pale skin. Dresses in a black leather coat similar to that of the Night's Watch, but with a hood and the house symbol on its back.
Armor: Chainmail covered by a black leather vest.
Weapons: One-handed sword, long dagger (sometimes uses both in a pair).
Traits: Excellent sense of military tactics and a skilled swordsman on foot, but dislikes riding and prefers close-up infantry battles.
Interests: Women, warfare, and in his own words "trying to live a good life".
Background: The heir of House Oathstar, a minor house on the eastern coast of the North sworn in allegiance to House Stark. Has a Northern origin but would gladly support Daenerys after hearing rumors of her survival. Hates House Lannister and sees King Joffrey as number one on his death list. He commands a group of Oathstar knights in the service of Robb Stark's army.

House Explanation: House Oathstar is small and weak with only about 500 men, but they usually survive by getting "swallowed" into a larger allied army and because of the nature of their homeland. Their knights usually wear chain mail and leather combinations that easily resists arrows but allow great mobility in close combat, and they excel at fighting with longswords and flanged maces. However, some things are rare about them: the knights almost never fight from horseback, and spears as well as long range weapons are very rare in their armament.

Last edited by Ninja of Cao; 03-20-2013 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Adding House Explanation
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:46 PM   #5
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Good! Someone make the first post! I suck at first posts!
Old 03-20-2013, 12:48 PM   #6
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Good! Someone make the first post! I suck at first posts!
Question: Where do we start? King's Landing, the North, the Riverlands?
It's going to get lonely unless we are at the same place
Old 03-20-2013, 12:49 PM   #7
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Name: Robbie Mason of Mason House
Symbol: A sword with stars around it with 2 hearts next to it
Serves: My house which I own right?
Looks that is another set of Armour I have 2 sets :
Weapons: Sword :
Daggers :
My armour :

My dog is tamed I trained him I can tell him to attack others.

Is this an okay character?

Village Hidden in Blood

Last edited by Uzumaki Naruto!; 03-20-2013 at 01:13 PM.
Old 03-20-2013, 12:52 PM   #8
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja of Cao View Post
Question: Where do we start? King's Landing, the North, the Riverlands?
It's going to get lonely unless we are at the same place
The person who makes the first move decides.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzumaki Naruto! View Post
Name: Robbie of Mason House
Looks that is another set of armour I have 2 sets :
Other sword :
Daggers :
My armour :

My dog is taimed I trained him I can tell him to attack others.

You need to serve a house that exists in the books.
My house is called house Mary and we serve house Tully. You can serve, Stark, Lannister, Baratheon, Greyjoy etc.
Old 03-20-2013, 12:52 PM   #9
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Name: Robbie of Mason House
Looks that is another set of armour I have 2 sets :
Other sword :
Daggers :
My armour :

My dog is taimed I trained him I can tell him to attack others.

I don't own this roleplay, but if we are to be realistic I much give two comments. First, I don't believe that a Katana is appropriate for this universe (but that all depends on Maruko's decision), and second, your own house should be a minor one and thus be in the service of a major house. You can't control an entire faction in the war.

What are your opinions on this, Ser Marko?
Old 03-20-2013, 12:56 PM   #10
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah, lol. Let's keep it ASOIAF:
remove the katanas and pick a big house to serve.
Old 03-20-2013, 12:56 PM   #11
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Oh this will be good in defintly joining this
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:58 PM   #12
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I did. the one who makes the 1st move chooses the starting place
Old 03-20-2013, 01:05 PM   #13
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

{The daggers? and I choose tully ye?}

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 03-20-2013, 01:09 PM   #14
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
{The daggers? and I choose tully ye?}
I serve Tully ,too!
I was talking about your second swords, since there are no katanas in ASOIAF xD

*waits for someone to start the RP*
Old 03-20-2013, 01:13 PM   #15
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

{Okay I'll remove it :P}

*Robbie begins to walk around a near by river* {THERE! ]

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 03-20-2013, 01:18 PM   #16
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It's a nice evening, thought Marko.
He's been riding for two hours and he's really tired. He is on his way home in Riverrun.
''I should stop at the inn and eat something.''
He approaches the huge inn with walls made of stone and wood. ''The soaring hawk'' said the sign. He leaves his horse to the stable boy.
''Keep her clean and feed her!''
He then enters the dark main room of the inn and sees some merchants on the left and a few soldiers in the front drinking wine and talking about the death of the Hand.

Last edited by Maruko; 03-20-2013 at 01:21 PM.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:21 PM   #17
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

*Robbie Spots a inn in the distance he jumps on his big wolf and rides up to it* "Hello there stranger, seems we're both fighting for the same house eh? "I'm Robbie, Robbie of Mason House Pleasure to meet you..."

{What's this anime called I want to watch it :P}

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 03-20-2013, 01:23 PM   #18
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

''Hello, there, Robbie!''
Marko offers him a seat and calls the waitress to ask for fish and wine.

(It's a book series calledA Song of Ice and Fire. They made a TV show ''Game of Thrones'')
Old 03-20-2013, 01:25 PM   #19
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

{Game of Throne will I be able to watch it online or will I have to download it }

"Thank you..." *Robbie takes the offer and sits down* "Waitress please..."

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 03-20-2013, 01:30 PM   #20
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(both xD)

The smell of fish makes Marko even hungrier. He pours some wine and drinks it while enjoying the food.
''So, Rob, what do you think about Lord Stark's death? I've heard that the boy-king chopped the poor lord's head off with a rusty pole...those Lannisters are a sick breed, if you ask me. Did you know? The boy-king isn't actually a Baratheon....his mother screwed his uncle, who is his father, too. Sick beats.''
He then reaches in his pouch and throws a silver coin to the waitress.