Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 01-16-2013, 09:58 PM   #1
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Mystical: The Beginning of the End Arc (Arc 1)

Humans... What are we? Many ask this question, and to why are we here? And then what are we? For most it is a simple answer, but there are tose who are still unknown to their fate. A small selection of people are blessed or cursed with a power to the stars. The tweleve Zodiac star symbols are there power and guardions. Many fought for a good cause and others for power. Of very well known one was, Adolf Hitler, Seeker of Capricorn. He used is power to change the way people thought.

But about one thousand years ago a great warrior fought for his kingdom. He was a Seeker in heart, but a warrior for God. Before he learned the truth about God, he fought in the Christian Crusade. During the First one he passed by Greece when he heared the voice. He didn't know much about his Father, but he was a great warrior until one day he was corrupted. Learning of his powers of the water, he used it on secret missions for the crusade. The rest is lost in histroy. Until a man appears to Hades.

It all began with a small child, a child that would soon start the world in a change that will never go back. The Child is only one of the many that will join her. Deep underground in a place where the souls of the lost wander. A Massive Beast of hell guarded. A voice or two can be heard in the distance as they conversed.

"Well it is time I see."

"So you are going through with it?"

"Yes, We both will win in the end my friend. I know what happened and I shall not speak a word."

"Walking away was a man who's face covered by shadow. "Good, because I have plans that would make us both happy, I will place her in a 'safe' place. But you must keep your deal."

The man turned around, "Oh I will, you helped me do the impossible." Said the Ruler of the underworld.

The water on an Island far from most countries began to rise as the man stepped out with the baby in hand. Looking at her face as she slept he began to think. "Forgive me child, all will come to understanding soon enough." With that he placed the child with a family, as they opened their door. The man the put his hand in front of him and waved once as his hand glowed a bright light. "You have always had this little girl, she is yours." With that they agreed and he left towards the shore. Before he looked back and a then continued on his way into the water.

21 Years Later...

A young man who would one day create many adventures had lied down on a building and played with a penny, His name was Mako Kikame. "I wonder if there are other people out there like me." he said as he close his eyes and go to sleep. "You want to know if there are more people like you? A mysterious voice asked. Shocked in his head he was uncertain who the voice belonged to, but did not show any bit of being shocked. "Yes, Who are you, also where are you?" Mako asked the strange voice.

The voice then replayed "Why I'm a Keeper, just like you... You do know what Keeper is don't you? ""Yes, as soon as my powers awakened. I then was explained as to what a Keeper is. Since you are a Keeper, I'm gonna assume that you are using a power to talk to me without me being able to see you." Mako commented back to the female voice. The Girl then began to laugh at the man's comment. "Good and you're correct. I'm using my powers to talk to you, why does it bother you?" She asked him with curiosity. "No, it doesn’t bother me at all. As Keepers, do we have something that we must do right?" he asked with a question he was not to sure about. "Something that we must do.....Hmm. Well I'm not sure it's something that we will do. But something that we have to do, even if do not agree." She then had a thought to her that bothered her a bit, but she then soon continued. "So I guess Something that we must do is fight the Seekers..." She replayed to he man.

Down the road there was a soon to be conflict that could not be avoided. Walking the streets was very powerful and well proven warrior. He was Ramsaur, the Keeper of Aries the Ram. Although most did not even know at the time, the Greek God's were also there for the warrior they wanted as a champion. Little did they know they all are being played by them to do their bidding. Seeing Mako on the roof talking to what he knew to be another Keeper, he silently whispered to him self. "Watch your step freak." Not being loud enough for anyone to hear he kept walking.

Xian a Seeker for the Ram Aries was also in the city. For them a lot of people were near by but they had no idea. Xian's eyes widened as she sees two Keepers conversing. Now, because most Seekers aren't masters of stealth. Xian spied from a safe distance away. If she got any closer, her overpowering, fragrant scent would capture their nose. Bad for her, she did not notice Ramsaur nearby. Xian starts to crawl away until she bumped into someone that she realizes, is another Keeper from the Tattoo on him. All Seekers and Keepers have a birthmark or in other words on the look, a Tattoo. Each one is in a location of a random choice by the God's and Goddesses.

"Going somewhere." Ramsaur said with a smirk on his face that was clear what he planned to do. Xian was startled as she turned and her eyes widened. "Flash!" She yelled. As bright light flashed in front of the Keeper's eyes and Xian got up and ran. A light yellow flame appeared next to Xian. Laughing in his head, Ramsaur just said with laughter to his voice, he then opened his eyes. "Are you being serious? That is such a obviouse trick!" He soon also gave chase towards her. Little did he now there was yet another Seeker nearby. Her name was Chimera, a young and beautiful Seeker of Gemini. Flying on her dragon, she noticed that a young girl was being chased by some strange man. "Hey, hold on I'm on my way!" She yelled to the girl.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 01-17-2013 at 01:12 PM.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:06 PM   #2
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Mystical: The Beginning of the End Arc (Arc 1)

Great first chapter, I can't wait to see how the next one turns out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:55 PM   #3
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

ooh, cool, can't wait for my characters to show up haha.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:04 PM   #4
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

haha yea I have been lazy at finishing it XD I will soon though.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:15 PM   #5
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Xian with pace ran into a nearby large noodle bar. She ran to the counter to blend in as there was no one at the bar near her other then some man. He was young looking, about early 20's, he had a black leather tight jacket and glasses in the pocket. He had fine black hair and blue eyes. His bangs hung to his lashes and covered his ears a bit. He was hunched over drinking something.

"The light follows you..." He said as he began to drink from the cup that seemed to be coffee. He was not even looking at her at the time.

"Huh?!"

"You..." He said setting the cup down on the counter and turned to face her by turning his head, but body still facing to the front of the bar. "... are a Seeker."

"Oh why do I find all the evil pe..." She began to think until he stopped her.

"But don't fret, I am no here to kill you. I have no reason for such petty things. But someone else it." He said as if predicting the next thing as Ramsaur appeared in the room.

"You thought you could outrun me worm? HA!" He said as he summoned a few explosive grenades. He shot them towards her as the suddenly stopped. "Huh?"

With that, they shot back to him and set off. He had used his power to bring armor onto him just in time as Xian ran out. Ramsaur flying out and skidding on the ground.

As the young girl on the dragon flew towards the Xian who was being chased by the Ramsaur, Chimera, the one on the dragon, flew low to try and grab the her hand.

"Grab on!" Chimera said to Xian.

As their hands connected he began to pull Xian up as Ramsaur had a sword appear and went to slash at Xians leg.

Just as it was about to, the wall from a near by bar exploded out onto Ramsaur and threw him into a building wall. The two girls looked down as the scene as they flew into the sky to get a eagle eye.

In the smoke stood a fairly tall, slim and muscular figure. As he stepped out, he has Aviators in his jackets pocket, black leather jacket, dark slim pants and black leather shoes. As the smoke cleared he came into view. "Well, seems I really am not alone." The young man said aloud.

Ramsaur looked up angered at the sight as he got up. He looked to the girls in the sky.

Not far off, Mako and Alura could hear the conflict from the explosion. They began to head there fast.

"You hear that Alura?"

"Yea." She told Mako.

As they arrived, they took sight of the Keepers facing each other. Ramsaur looking quite mad on the ground kneeling from the explosion, the other man with a half-hearted smile to the man.

"They are keepers it seems." Mako told Alura.

Ramsaur stood up dusting the pieces off of him. He smirked with a very evil look, "Well, you seem very gutsy... You think you will just hit me like that and get away?"

"Hit? No, you just got in the way, I am not here to kill you, or you would not be standing up talking to me. Seems we have more company. This is quit odd, 4 Keepers and 2 Seekers. What are the odds? It seems we are not the only Keepers in this world that have banded up." He said under his breath.

Mako came to Ramsaurs side, "Hey I am here to help you fellow Keeper."

"HA! As if I need you to help me... Get out of my way or I will kill you too." He said in response.

Alura grabbed Mako and whispered in his ear, "We need to go, this is not our fight."

"No... I wont let him push me around like that." he said as he clinched his fist hard and flames began to grow on it. He then shot to Ramsaur and began to throw his fist to the man, but Ramsaur countered that with a metal shield that hung low to the ground blocking the flames.

"Heh, you fight like a child." He said as he gave a push, throwing Mako onto Alura to the ground. He turned towards the girl on the dragon flying off now, "I can beat that..." But before he left a voice appeared into his head.

"No... I am not against you, let me chase them down... If you leave with him facing your back, you will truly die. You can trust me."

Ramsaur heard this and smiled, "This might be the start of a good relationship then... Just remember who you follow."

"I follow my self, get in my way and I will kill you."

"We will see... No go and kill them." He said facing Mako.

The young man then jumped and flew by some power. He flew fast into the air as the girl named Chimera took notice of him.

"Leave us alone! Lightning Surge!" She said as a powerful gust of wind formed as a lightning tornado formed and she flew into it. Thinking he could do it, he flew in, "Wait! I am not here to kill you! I want to help, trust me! I was protecting her back the..." He said as he was struck by the tornado and fell to the ground hard.

She heard what he said as she flew off thinking about it, "Is that true?" She asked Xian.

"Yes... He, well he stopped that mans attacks twice."

"Well, we will have to see if we meet him again, right now we need to leave. Those Keepers seem to have some hate for each other.

Old 10-17-2013, 12:15 AM   #6
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ramsaur stood as he was surrounded. He knew he would not survive there and needed to get out. With that he he ducked into the shadows and left.

"Well... That was interesting..." Alura said aloud.

"Yea, we better go before something else happens." Mako said. They then started and left the area.

Now far off, Jellal laid in the ground in a dead forest, black leafless trees stood all close by as the sky took that of a orange glow from the sunset. This gave a bit of a fall Halloween look. He laid as his eyes lost focus, the sky all he took in as the world spun and everything went dark.

Suddenly he awake in a dark place. "Were am I?"

"You are finally awake I see." A dark and deep voice says.

"Are you...?"

"Libra, yes. I come in many forms. Your choice for justice to save those Seeker is what caused this meeting."

"So you are not...?"

"No, I am not a demon"

"Why am I here, am I dead?"

"No, you thought fast to help keep that crazed Keeper to stay and to fight the others why you went after the other seekers to make sure they were fine. That caught my attention. I have here a new spell I would like to give you. It is called 'Omega Kraft'. It is Greek for Great force. Use it well Jellal. I am always here to help when you need me."

He then vanishes and Jellal is covered in a warm feeling as it flows into him, the knowledge and energy of the power. Suddenly he awoke, opening his eyes as he then stair at the sky.

"How much time as passed?" He said as he looked at the huge crater he had made and then sat up. Soon with the movement of him sitting up, a loud roar was heard.

Looking down at his stomach with an embarrassed look he spoke, "Calm down over their, We will find food soon, but first since I happen to be by myself, I might as well practice this new spell with what little energy I have left."

He then stood up as he expanded his arms outwards and said the phrase while using the knowledge he believes to have gained from that warmth feeling.

"Omega Kraft!"

Suddenly the ground around him and everything else are forced away from him in a huge circle, a sphere like shape expanding outward. He then feels the power of the magic as he falls to his face on the ground.

"Ouch" He says with his face in the ground. He looked up to see that he had made a 15 foot radius crater.

"Needs work, must be based of the amount of power I have left." He then got up and walked to the distance. After a couple of hours of walking, he fanally enter a new town with a huge metal spire on the center. "Oh my god, all you can eat!" He then rushed in the building he saw with the sign saying this half way to the spire. He was running in and began order some food.