Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 03-16-2013, 10:27 PM   #1
Amaterasu Okami
Apprentice Genin

Amaterasu Okami saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Gari vs. deidara

who wins?

1 hr prep n no self destruct

Voices I do: iori yagami. Ash crimson. Terry bogard

Voices my brother do: kyo kusanagi, sie kensou. orochi, igniz.

Also helped with: naruto revolution series voiced the rouges in revolution 2 helped voice sasori in revolution 3 , soul calibur, street fighter, dead or alive, naruto storm series

If u wanna know anything about these game series b4 it hits the public pm me
Amaterasu Okami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:28 PM   #2
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Gari vs. deidara

dediara goes into the sky then uses C3....GG
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:29 PM   #3
Amaterasu Okami
Apprentice Genin

dammit forgot to ban that

Also helped with: naruto revolution series voiced the rouges in revolution 2 helped voice sasori in revolution 3 , soul calibur, street fighter, dead or alive, naruto storm series

Old 03-16-2013, 10:32 PM   #4
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

gari can not get close without getting hit with clay bird. Its the classic close range vs long range

AND LONG RANGE ALWAYS WINS
Old 03-16-2013, 10:33 PM   #5
Amaterasu Okami
Apprentice Genin

not always, look at sasori vs. chiyo n sakura

Old 03-16-2013, 10:34 PM   #6
PrinceofPeace
Banned

that was mid/long range vs Mid/long range n short range
Old 03-16-2013, 10:36 PM   #7
Amaterasu Okami
Apprentice Genin

ok then, pain vs. naruto. pain was a long range fighter

Old 03-16-2013, 10:37 PM   #8
PrinceofPeace
Banned

naruto also had long range moves such as Rasnshuriken and Ma and Pa helped him not to mention the other Boss toads like Gama and Naruto went into Kyubi mode which is also long range

that was
All range battle vs All range battle

^anyone can win
Old 03-16-2013, 10:40 PM   #9
Amaterasu Okami
Apprentice Genin

ohhhhh kidomaru vs. neji,

Old 03-16-2013, 10:46 PM   #10
PrinceofPeace
Banned

ahh good point... but Neji sending his chakra though the webs was technially Long range. Kidomaru should have won but he was overconfident and plot went into Neji wining