Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 03-04-2013, 04:23 PM   #1
Aneko_Uzumaki
Genin Elite

Aneko_Uzumaki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Aneko_Uzumaki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Enter the Heat of the Competition.

I roll over in my bed to see the time 7:05 "guys, wake up competition starting today" I see my pokemon get up I check my bag "Firestone and card still there, all of you in your poke balls" I take out six bright red and white spheres.
I walk down stairs and turn in my key, but I don't see the boy the was here last night. I looked around puzzled. "You must be looking for Aoi, he's my son" said a man about 30-ish with gray-blue hair like his son's "yeah, uh I just want to turn in my key I need to do some things before the contest" I say with a small voice "I'll take the key, Aoi went for some last-minute training for the contest" said the man "by the way you can call me Haru". "Thank you, Haru"
I run out looking for decals to put on the pokeballs for an awesome entrance. I find a store that sells the decals. "I need two fire, one bug, a normal, a fighting and a dark" I go over what I need I find the fire decals and the closest I get to Syther is flying, for Poochyena I find a fog and normal some cloud decals so I buy one extra cloud decal. "Hi, how much would this cost" I had a twenty-five dollar limit "twenty dollars, are you buying these for the contest" said an elderly woman "yes, I am" I said "then you get half off" the woman replied. I gave the woman fifteen dollars.
"Next stop competition" I say aloud I start walking to the competitors hall I get stopped by security "card please" one of the men asked. I take out my card, "Dai, look at this" one of the men said, the man Dai, looks at my card "woah, a Tsukino, I got Growlithe from them, right this way ma'am" Dai leads the way into a long hallway. I walk in, I see about fifteen other trainers. As I sit down I see a big set guy block my way "who are you" says the boy. "Mana Tsukino" I say with complete confidence. "Hi, Mana" I hear a familiar voice "Dakota?" I say, puzzled "I guess you have six pokemon now". "Yeah, I do" said Dakota "bro, move I see you know my brother" said the boy "I do" I push the boy out of my way "the egg you gave me hatched, it was a Poochyena". "Really wow" said Dakota "this is my brother, Hiroshi". I hear someone over their intercom "calling competitor Mana Tsukino for show". "Gotta go, bye Dakota" I walk through a wide hall. "Welcome, Mana to the sixty-ninth annual battle hall competition" said the announcer "now let's welcome our judges Nurse Joy, Arata Jouria and Kame Tsukino" the announcer continued "MOM!" "Now let's start with our show competition"
"Okay, Vulpix Eevee your up" I throw two pokeballs in the air "Vulpix, fire pledge Eevee, comet punch just like we rehearsed" it started to use comet punch on the pillars of fire "great now Vulpix jump up and use blue flare" I take out the stone, Vulpix and I rehearsed this without the others, I throw the stone at Vulpix. I catches the stone and starts to evolve "Eevee, hyper beam". As my new Ninetails leaps down hyper beam starts up "final move, ready" they nod. "Jump flame thrower both of you" the streams of fire crossed into an "X" shape
"Amazing, let's hear from the judges" says the announcer.
"Amazing, my favorite part was when Vulpix evolved into Ninetails" Joy chimes
Arata Jouria says "positively cool"
"Ten of ten" Kame praises.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

)
Aneko_Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote