Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2013, 01:56 AM   #1
OhSoCommon
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 15
Rep Power: 3
OhSoCommon has completed a tough C-rank mission!OhSoCommon has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Basic Video Guide On How to play storm 3 online(Basic Movements)

This is a How to Play Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Basic Guide For those That May need help in the game or want to know more about it so i tried to represent how to play online the best way i knew I apologize in advance if i may have forgotten some things but i believe these tips and tricks may help you get better
Make sure u like, share, favorite, and subscribe for more thanks
-Common.


OhSoCommon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 04:01 AM   #2
MyMattstache
Genin
 
MyMattstache's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Internet
Posts: 341
Rep Power: 8
MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache
Default Re: Basic Video Guide On How to play storm 3 online(Basic Movements)

This is very informative, well done, and may definitely help newcomers to the storm series. Good job! I'll rep you up
MyMattstache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:16 AM   #3
FreeWater
Apprentice Genin
 
FreeWater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 169
Rep Power: 3
FreeWater has completed a tough C-rank mission!FreeWater has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Basic Video Guide On How to play storm 3 online(Basic Movements)

This is a really nice guide. Some people just don't get basic strategies really quickly so this may help! Good job.
FreeWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:05 AM   #4
coolm3
Genin
 
coolm3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Aincrad 75th Floor
Posts: 302
Rep Power: 9
coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3
Default Re: Basic Video Guide On How to play storm 3 online(Basic Movements)

teaching new people is great and all but if you teach the wrong person(group to be specific) it could be abused. Movements isn't a problem though
__________________
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



You rep me I rep you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 05:18 PM   #5
Rage [VG]
Chunin
 
Rage [VG]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Wales.
Posts: 939
Rep Power: 7
Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Basic Video Guide On How to play storm 3 online(Basic Movements)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolm3 View Post
teaching new people is great and all but if you teach the wrong person(group to be specific) it could be abused. Movements isn't a problem though
Not sharing knowledge through fear of someone learning how to do something cheap is the wrong way to go about it.
What should happen is we simply learn how to counter it, and share THAT knowledge, too. And generally speaking, the type of person who exploits a single advantage is not as experienced as one who uses a bit of everything.
Rage [VG] is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:42 PM   #6
coolm3
Genin
 
coolm3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Aincrad 75th Floor
Posts: 302
Rep Power: 9
coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3
Default Re: Basic Video Guide On How to play storm 3 online(Basic Movements)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage [VG] View Post
Not sharing knowledge through fear of someone learning how to do something cheap is the wrong way to go about it.
What should happen is we simply learn how to counter it, and share THAT knowledge, too. And generally speaking, the type of person who exploits a single advantage is not as experienced as one who uses a bit of everything.
Not everything is meant to be shared , that gives people too many free chances. Its better for them to teach themselves or get themselves a trainer/teacher to help them get better provided that the trainer is good. And sure there are ways to counter the cheap play, but telling people to run away is easy for them to take advantage of that. I've experienced too much cheapness to even think of releasing too many good secrets to the masses. Maybe a hint or two but you always have to have a trick to your trade. Releasing information only allows someone to investigate and learn how to beat you by using what you devised yourself. Hints are fine, but a manual should be out of the question.
__________________
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



You rep me I rep you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:23 AM   #7
Rage [VG]
Chunin
 
Rage [VG]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Wales.
Posts: 939
Rep Power: 7
Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Basic Video Guide On How to play storm 3 online(Basic Movements)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolm3 View Post
I've experienced too much cheapness to even think of releasing too many good secrets to the masses.
Such as what? If you tell us what sort of things people are exploiting, then we can find ways around them. Eventually, people will find cheap ways to play no matter if we tell them anything or not. So why sacrifice the enjoyment of the game for other people (Who would appreciate a helping hand in learning the basics, or maybe a pro who could learn a really good trick to perfect their gameplay), just so you don't have to see as many spammers for a little while?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolm3 View Post
Its better for them to teach themselves or get themselves a trainer/teacher to help them get better provided that the trainer is good.
What difference is one person teaching loads of people by hand, and one person making a video and the same amount of people learning the same amount of stuff, except much easier on the person doing the teaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolm3 View Post
And sure there are ways to counter the cheap play, but telling people to run away is easy for them to take advantage of that.
I'm not quite sure I follow this. Running away is cheap? If that's what you're saying, how do you expect them to ever gain chakra or pick the right moment to attack if they're in your face constantly? Doesn't that take away the entire point of projectile jutsu, too?


It doesn't matter how hard you try to hide it, the fact of the matter is these cheap things will ALWAYS be in the game. The ONLY way to counter it is with an effective strategy. And the ONLY way to ABOLISH the cheapness you despise greatly is if people use these strategies en masse. Besides, it practically goes against the spirit of the Naruto series to keep great knowledge to yourself. Didn't Naruto defeat Nagato and save the leaf because of the hint Jiraiya gave him? Well, who knows if in the future, you end up defeating spam and save your win ratio, because of the hint someone gave you on the forums?

(Also, whilst I'm here, I remember you were the person who gave me downrep for "teaching" someone how to tilt spam? I didn't teach him how to tilt spam, I made a sarcastic joke about how broken the tilt was. I believe I even said in the post that any competent player would easily counter it.)

Last edited by Rage [VG]; 03-10-2013 at 12:30 AM.
Rage [VG] is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:12 AM   #8
OhSoCommon
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 15
Rep Power: 3
OhSoCommon has completed a tough C-rank mission!OhSoCommon has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Basic Video Guide On How to play storm 3 online(Basic Movements)

preach lolol
OhSoCommon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:54 PM   #9
VirtualAlex
Genin Elite
 
VirtualAlex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Minneapolis MN
Posts: 469
Rep Power: 8
VirtualAlex saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to VirtualAlex
Default Re: Basic Video Guide On How to play storm 3 online(Basic Movements)

Nothing is cheap, everything is permitted.
__________________
XBL: AK Motion, Twitter: @VirtualAlex,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
VirtualAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:35 PM   #10
coolm3
Genin
 
coolm3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Aincrad 75th Floor
Posts: 302
Rep Power: 9
coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3
Default Re: Basic Video Guide On How to play storm 3 online(Basic Movements)

I had an entire reply panned out and the browser messed up...don't feel like typing it all again so I'll make it short.

Jiraya and Naruto had a Teacher/Student relationship, not a Handbook/Guide that will be mass produced.

I downrepped you because of the horrible attempt at sarcasm that you failed to convey through text. And in the original post you did not mention that you weren't joking and even then its a bad joke.

Kankuro Tilt spam in the hands of a skilled player that practices his tilt spam is unavoidable, especially in situations like Single battles. Maybe abusing Generation's broken method of using shuriken to knock puppets down (and I mean just sitting there and spamming shurikens while not being a ranged character)

Lastly I know the games polluted with spammers, they moved from Generations to STorm 3 just as they did with Storm 2 to Generations. What I'm trying to get across is the fact that a video has limited capabilities and can often be misinterpreted as most knowledge is which is why I say that Mass Produced can corrupt new people. And you're forgetting what Naruto in its most basic form is based off of the Notoriously Secretive SHINOBI. Techniques, strategies, Ideas etc. are NOT meant to be public knowledge. Take a look at Danzo and the older Ninjas. They kept to the old practices of secrecy and loyalty to oneself and village. And back to your mention of Jiraya & Naruto, you didn't see Jiraya making a guide on his teachings did you? You didn't see him teaching everyone Rasengan or every little technique did you? Naruto himself had a Teacher/Student relationship with Konohamaru teaching him the Harem Jutsu & Rasengan possibly other things that would transfer over just by him Striving to past Naruto. Other than that everything is taught by word of mouth or by Scrolls (which happen to be forbidden and kept away for TOP level people or taught to a select group.) When taught by an actual person, and practiced that way the teacher can keep the student from veering off in the wrong direction while giving real combat experience to them.

EDIT: Thats what I forgot the second time around, RUNNING away is very cheap depending on how they do it. I don't mean the strategic pullback for self security. I mean it in it's most literal sense, by running away and effectively & entirely hiding behind your supports. Its not as bad as it was in the other games but there are still some challenges along the way with certain supports having the ability to use their ability in the air.
__________________
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



You rep me I rep you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by coolm3; 03-11-2013 at 02:51 PM.
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:19 PM   #11
Rage [VG]
Chunin
 
Rage [VG]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Wales.
Posts: 939
Rep Power: 7
Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Basic Video Guide On How to play storm 3 online(Basic Movements)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolm3 View Post
I downrepped you because of the horrible attempt at sarcasm that you failed to convey through text. And in the original post you did not mention that you weren't joking and even then its a bad joke.
No, you downrepped because I was "Teaching others how to tilt spam". Which is entirely untrue. Because "tilt spamming" is far more than just tilt tilt tilt tilt. Just because you didn't pick up that it was a joke doesn't mean EVERYONE lacks a sense of humor. In fact, I got +rep from someone who got the joke, so I know I'm not the only one who could see this.

Honestly, the only impression you're giving me (And possibly the rest of the community) is that you consider anything you don't do as "Cheap", and that your playstyle is "Legit" and "fair". Well if you can't beat something as simple as someone turtling, your playstyle is what's wrong, not how anyone plays. Instead of complaining that someone's teaching people and there's a fraction of a chance of someone who learns eventually becomes a spammer, how about you just go and learn some new tricks yourself? Because seriously, This:
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolm3 View Post
Thats what I forgot the second time around, RUNNING away is very cheap depending on how they do it. I don't mean the strategic pullback for self security. I mean it in it's most literal sense, by running away and effectively & entirely hiding behind your supports. Its not as bad as it was in the other games but there are still some challenges along the way with certain supports having the ability to use their ability in the air.
...That simply SCREAMS "I don't understand how to play this game." In ANY case that someone "runs away" (Which is called Zoning), There's ALWAYS two things to keep in mind:
1. A lot of characters are DESIGNED for Zoning. If you honestly expect someone like Deidara or Mei to play the same way YOU are playing someone like Neji or Lee, just to make it easier on you, you must be mental.
2. There are ALWAYS ways to punish someone trying to Zone. Most of the time, someone zoning is doing it because they are at a disadvantage at that point. So if you simply deny them space, then it's just going to get harder and harder for them to zone you.

Ask anyone who's even remotely competent at mid- to high-level play and they'd tell you the exact same; Zoning is a part of the game, and if you can't close the gap, it's your fault.
Rage [VG] is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:16 AM   #12
coolm3
Genin
 
coolm3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Aincrad 75th Floor
Posts: 302
Rep Power: 9
coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3
Default Re: Basic Video Guide On How to play storm 3 online(Basic Movements)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage [VG] View Post
No, you downrepped because I was "Teaching others how to tilt spam". Which is entirely untrue. Because "tilt spamming" is far more than just tilt tilt tilt tilt. Just because you didn't pick up that it was a joke doesn't mean EVERYONE lacks a sense of humor. In fact, I got +rep from someone who got the joke, so I know I'm not the only one who could see this.

Honestly, the only impression you're giving me (And possibly the rest of the community) is that you consider anything you don't do as "Cheap", and that your playstyle is "Legit" and "fair". Well if you can't beat something as simple as someone turtling, your playstyle is what's wrong, not how anyone plays. Instead of complaining that someone's teaching people and there's a fraction of a chance of someone who learns eventually becomes a spammer, how about you just go and learn some new tricks yourself? Because seriously, This:

...That simply SCREAMS "I don't understand how to play this game." In ANY case that someone "runs away" (Which is called Zoning), There's ALWAYS two things to keep in mind:
1. A lot of characters are DESIGNED for Zoning. If you honestly expect someone like Deidara or Mei to play the same way YOU are playing someone like Neji or Lee, just to make it easier on you, you must be mental.
2. There are ALWAYS ways to punish someone trying to Zone. Most of the time, someone zoning is doing it because they are at a disadvantage at that point. So if you simply deny them space, then it's just going to get harder and harder for them to zone you.

Ask anyone who's even remotely competent at mid- to high-level play and they'd tell you the exact same; Zoning is a part of the game, and if you can't close the gap, it's your fault.
I never mentioned my thoughts on characters designed for ranged combat. And Mei can, play effectively at close range along with deidara and other range characters if you know how to use them.

I never mentioned the characters in question that are indeed running so you assume I was talking about the ones like deidara etc (incorrect assumption on your part.)


Also I never mentioned my ability to counter people who run away did I? I've been ignoring it for a while now but your insulting posts are irritating. You constantly say "anyone competent enough" like you truly know the facts about me or anyone else.

All I see you do is pick around on my words to what better suits your opinion, and that blinds you to the rest of the story.

Edit: And who are you to tell me why I down repped you? Again you dont know about me or what I think. Secondly on that note do you really know how good a joke is in TEXT form? we hen you make zero attempts at making it look like one. And I have a sense of humor, a good one to set that straight. I laugh if its funny, not to make you feel better.
__________________
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



You rep me I rep you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by coolm3; 03-12-2013 at 03:35 AM.
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:40 AM   #13
Rage [VG]
Chunin
 
Rage [VG]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Wales.
Posts: 939
Rep Power: 7
Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Basic Video Guide On How to play storm 3 online(Basic Movements)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolm3 View Post
I never mentioned my thoughts on characters designed for ranged combat. And Mei can, play effectively at close range along with deidara and other range characters if you know how to use them.
Any character could play "effectively" at ANY range if you know how to use them. I could Zone you with PTS Rock Lee if I had the patience. That doesn't mean they were meant to play like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolm3 View Post
I never mentioned the characters in question that are indeed running so you assume I was talking about the ones like deidara etc (incorrect assumption on your part.)
Well, no, because I said it's either one of two situations, one being that they are Zoners, and the other being that they need to make a tactical withdrawal. Talk about selective reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolm3 View Post
Also I never mentioned my ability to counter people who run away did I? I've been ignoring it for a while now but your insulting posts are irritating. You constantly say "anyone competent enough" like you truly know the facts about me or anyone else.
No, but when you say things like you have been, I'd be surprised if you couldn't. And insulting posts? I believe it was you who have been insulting me, calling me a "dirty little troll" after my post saying that "No, I don't tilt spam with Kankuro because I don't use puppets" which doesn't seem very insulting now, does it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolm3 View Post
All I see you do is pick around on my words to what better suits your opinion, and that blinds you to the rest of the story.
Don't flatter yourself, I wouldn't waste my time mixing and matching your quotes, just to win some argument on a Naruto forum over a video game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolm3 View Post
Edit: And who are you to tell me why I down repped you? Again you dont know about me or what I think. Secondly on that note do you really know how good a joke is in TEXT form? we hen you make zero attempts at making it look like one. And I have a sense of humor, a good one to set that straight. I laugh if its funny, not to make you feel better.
No, I'm not telling you why you downrepped me, You told me.
I'd like to see you accuse me of mixing your words when it's a screenshot of it.

Now, if you're done flamebaiting me on every thread you see me in, can we get back to the original topic? I don't plan on humoring your insults forever.
Rage [VG] is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:03 AM   #14
coolm3
Genin
 
coolm3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Aincrad 75th Floor
Posts: 302
Rep Power: 9
coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3
Default Re: Basic Video Guide On How to play storm 3 online(Basic Movements)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage [VG] View Post
Any character could play "effectively" at ANY range if you know how to use them. I could Zone you with PTS Rock Lee if I had the patience. That doesn't mean they were meant to play like that.


Well, no, because I said it's either one of two situations, one being that they are Zoners, and the other being that they need to make a tactical withdrawal. Talk about selective reading?


No, but when you say things like you have been, I'd be surhIprised if you couldn't. And insulting posts? I believe it was you who have been insulting me, calling me a "dirty little troll" after my post saying that "No, I don't tilt spam with Kankuro because I don't use puppets" which doesn't seem very insulting now, does it?


Don't flatter yourself, I wouldn't waste my time mixing and matching your quotes, just to win some argument on a Naruto forum over a video game.


No, I'm not telling you why you downrepped me, You told me.
I'd like to see you accuse me of mixing your words when it's a screenshot of it.

Now, if you're done flamebaiting me on every thread you see me in, can we get back to the original topic? I don't plan on humoring your insults forever.
I dont care about you enough to remember who you are. Again you're assuming things, secondly why would I go on a post just to argue with you when I barely post on this forum and post on topics I feel like depending on the topic NOT the people who posted in it.
And I called you a dirty troll because of the "sarcastic joke" you made. It was my opinion so what?
__________________
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



You rep me I rep you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:08 AM   #15
Rage [VG]
Chunin
 
Rage [VG]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Wales.
Posts: 939
Rep Power: 7
Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Basic Video Guide On How to play storm 3 online(Basic Movements)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolm3 View Post
I dont care about you enough to remember who you are. Again you're assuming things, secondly why would I go on a post just to argue with you when I barely post on this forum and post on topics I feel like depending on the topic NOT the people who posted in it.
And I called you a dirty troll because of the "sarcastic joke" you made. It was my opinion so what?
You remembered who I was for the past week, yet you suddenly forget as soon as I dismiss you, eh?

And I don't know why you would post just to argue with me, you should tell me.

Your "opinion" was merely an insult to a post you didn't like. Nothing more.

I take the fact you ignored literally everything related to the actual issue as a sign that you're done now?

Last edited by Rage [VG]; 03-12-2013 at 10:11 AM.
Rage [VG] is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:58 AM   #16
coolm3
Genin
 
coolm3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Aincrad 75th Floor
Posts: 302
Rep Power: 9
coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3
Default Re: Basic Video Guide On How to play storm 3 online(Basic Movements)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage [VG] View Post
You remembered who I was for the past week, yet you suddenly forget as soon as I dismiss you, eh?

And I don't know why you would post just to argue with me, you should tell me.

Your "opinion" was merely an insult to a post you didn't like. Nothing more.

I take the fact you ignored literally everything related to the actual issue as a sign that you're done now?
lol I didnt post here for you bro I would not have said anything to you since as I said I forget irrelevent people and things. Obviously you ghold something against me since you keep bringing it up. Or are you possibly the troll I assumed you are from the start? And whats the actual issue? Every response you send to me has something to do with another post that is over lol.
__________________
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



You rep me I rep you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:07 AM   #17
Rage [VG]
Chunin
 
Rage [VG]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Wales.
Posts: 939
Rep Power: 7
Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Basic Video Guide On How to play storm 3 online(Basic Movements)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolm3 View Post
lol I didnt post here for you bro I would not have said anything to you since as I said I forget irrelevent people and things. Obviously you ghold something against me since you keep bringing it up. Or are you possibly the troll I assumed you are from the start? And whats the actual issue? Every response you send to me has something to do with another post that is over lol.
Well, no. My first post here was actually to your reply on the topic, then I left a note clarifying that I didn't want you to think I was teaching people to play cheap when I was, only for you to snap at me (in both threads, in fact).

So, are you done now?
Rage [VG] is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:43 PM   #18
FreeWater
Apprentice Genin
 
FreeWater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 169
Rep Power: 3
FreeWater has completed a tough C-rank mission!FreeWater has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Basic Video Guide On How to play storm 3 online(Basic Movements)

Oh, this poor guy's thread...
FreeWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:46 PM   #19
Rage [VG]
Chunin
 
Rage [VG]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Wales.
Posts: 939
Rep Power: 7
Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Basic Video Guide On How to play storm 3 online(Basic Movements)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeWater View Post
Oh, this poor guy's thread...
...Whoops.

Okay, in an attempt to get back on track, I'm planning to PM the OP and see if he's interested in helping me with a set of guides I want to make. Whilst his seem to be aimed at the game in general, I'm tailoring mine towards specific characters or playstyles.

First I need to fix my internet, though.
Rage [VG] is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:58 PM   #20
coolm3
Genin
 
coolm3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Aincrad 75th Floor
Posts: 302
Rep Power: 9
coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3
Default Re: Basic Video Guide On How to play storm 3 online(Basic Movements)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage [VG] View Post
Well, no. My first post here was actually to your reply on the topic, then I left a note clarifying that I didn't want you to think I was teaching people to play cheap when I was, only for you to snap at me (in both threads, in fact).

So, are you done now?
you posted facts and I posted facts in response. Then you decided to re kindle a pointless argument on opinion on a random thread.Nobody asked you to bring up the past as it @as irrelevent in the current conversation.
__________________
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



You rep me I rep you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.