Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-08-2013, 05:43 AM   #1
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Mystical RP/FV Discussion Thread

OK This is RP/FV that I call Mystical which was originally just my old RP Mystic Ninjutsu, but I've decided that I would like for more people to join in therefore I am trying to make it bigger.

OK here is what Mystical is mainly about, it's about two kinds of beings the Keepers and the Seekers.

Keeper: Keepers are beings who were born at night, they are cursed by the dark ones and given their powers (The dark ones are Devils and Demons or Evil Gods and Goddess's, you get the point)

Keeper Powers:

Transformation: The Keepers can turn into a second form that makes him even more powerful.

Dark Magic: Keepers can use the power of darkness

Curse Magic: Keepers can use spells that either effect themselves or their enemies.

Seekers: Seekers are beings who were born during the day, they are blessed by the holy ones (The holy ones are the good Gods, Goddess's and Angels)

Seeker Powers:

Summoning: Seekers can summon creatures to aid them in battle.

Light Magic: Seekers can use the power of light

Charm Magic: Seekers can use spells the effect them selves or their allies.

The Keepers and Seekers all have another set of powers known as the Zodiac power, the zodiac power depends solely on when they were born, some may turn out to be cusp in which case they may end up with two zodiac powers.

Zodiac Dates:

Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18 - May 13
Taurus: May 13 - June 21
Gemini: June 21 - July 20
Cancer: July 20 - Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 - Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 - Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 - Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 - Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 - Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 - Jan. 20

Zodiac Powers:

Capricorn= Psychic Power
Aquarius= Water
Pisces= Nature (like plants and trees)
Aries= Battle Spawning (weapons, armor, stuff like that)
Taurus= Earth
Gemini=Lightning
Cancer=Shape Shifting
Leo= Fire
Virgo= Wind
Libra= Gravity
Scorpio= Poison
Ophiuchus= Time (like from fairy tail or bleach, no GM)
Sagittarius= Crystal

Power ups: There are certain things that can make the Seekers and Seekers stronger.

Seeker power ups: Seekers are strongest during the day, the more sunlight there is the stronger they get, however during the night they get weaker. But on a sunny and cloudless day they get the full power up from the sun.

Keeper power ups: Keeper are strongest during the night, the more moonlight there is the stronger they become so if the moon is full they get the maxim power up from the moon.

Mutual power ups: Both Keepers and Seekers become stronger when it is their zodiac signs time of the month, so as an example, now is march 8th so at this time the anyone with an Aquarius sign would be at their strongest now. Keepers and Seekers also get stronger if they are holding their birthstones.

Birthstones:

Night and day: Every 10 pages it will change from night to day or day to night, every thread made associated with this RP/FV will start out during the day time.

Time line: Modern times (as in the world of today)

Good&Evil: To be clear, just because you are a Keeper does not mean that you are evil and just because you are a Seeker does not mean that you are good. Do whatever you want, I don't care.

Rules: I don't care and by that I mean do whatever you want to I am giving you complete freedom yo come up with anything you want to. Do whatever you want to I don't care if you want to have romance with another person character then as long as they are OK with it and willing to go along with it I don't care.

I do not care if you character is in school, I do not care if your character is in prison or a hobo living on the streets. I don't care if they are a serial killer or a model citizen. As long as you are not God Modding or doing something that will get you banned from this site, I don't care.

The only Rules I do have that you have to follow are these.

1. I am not cool with people having everyone else's powers, so when you pick your powers make sure they are the ones you want and then come up with something. You have 4 kinds of magic and as long as you are not GM I am not restricting you to anything so use your imagination and come up with something.

2. Do not mega copy, just because you have the same powers as someone else does not mean that you know ALL of the same moves, am I saying you don't know some of the same moves, no, but don't let me catch you or hear about you blocking someone elses move with the same move every time, that's annoying.

3. At the moment you are allowed 2 Main characters and unlimited fodder characters. Now fodder characters do have to be totally weak, but they will never be as strong as the main characters. Fodders can be permanent or temporary. They can be Keepers, Seekers or Humans. Use them to progress your stories.

4. You are only allowed to have one Cusp as a main character at a time your other main character must be single zodiac character.

This is the link to the character creation thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 03-08-2013 at 05:50 AM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:01 AM   #2
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: Mystical RP/FV Discussion Thread

Time huh? thats new. Can't wait to see that in action.

Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:21 PM   #3
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

We have two main characters at the moment.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 03-08-2013, 02:17 PM   #4
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This looks pretty cool. I'll read it all after twogk

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:18 PM   #5
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I might join. just give me a bit, though, it's a LONG post.

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:21 PM   #6
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Sorry about that, just wanted everyone to understand how it works, that's all.

Old 03-08-2013, 02:34 PM   #7
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Haha, "I don't care" you have no idea how funny that sounded when you said that.....and for some odd reason it reminded me of Noctis.

Anyway I know it's a long post, but it's actually very simple ounce you get an understanding.

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Kirin Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:40 PM   #8
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Yeah, it is pretty simple. i posted my character on the respective thread, but i gtg now. i'll start later.

Old 03-08-2013, 03:14 PM   #9
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

OK, that's fine, you're a new person from who I usually see, not that I don't love the usual people on mystic, but I just wanted to try and get more people to join, that's all.

Old 03-08-2013, 03:16 PM   #10
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i want to join this sounds awesome i also like the the libra power

What is it?
ino>sakura! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:20 PM   #11
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

The go ahead and make yourself a character on the creation thread, the first RP section is up, I'm just going to pretend that it's New York City. It's an RP/FV so you can make other threads for your plots or whatever it is you plan to do. As long as you don't break the rules that I have and follow the basic guidelines I don't care what you do.

Old 03-08-2013, 03:22 PM   #12
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

cool!!!XD

What is it?
ino>sakura! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:23 PM   #13
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yay, Ino's joining Mystic!

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:05 PM   #14
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Hmm I want to join but it really confuses me
I mean I know there's Seekers and Keepers but whats the deal with the star signs? Are the star signs what decide what powers we have or something? because I've seen people with 2 or star sign powers, hows that possible? I don't get it?

konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:15 PM   #15
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

The star signs do decide your powers, but the people you saw were probably Cusp, you know how some of the signs have an ending date and then the next sign's beginning date is the same date. Those are it. you are allowed to have one cusp for one of your two characters, so I guess they made their cusp first.

Do you understand?

Old 03-08-2013, 04:16 PM   #16
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh, in RL i have a cusp on scorp and sagitarius. i always called myself scorpio though.

Old 03-08-2013, 04:23 PM   #17
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Oh I get it kind of.. so I can have psychic and water powers at the same time because as one ends the other starts?

Old 03-08-2013, 04:24 PM   #18
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Um I don't think you can do that, Scorpio is next to Ophiuchus, they have time powers, so it's still cool....no GM though.

Old 03-08-2013, 04:25 PM   #19
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes, yes you can, but only one out of you two main characters at a time can be a Cusp OK?

Old 03-08-2013, 04:26 PM   #20
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok I'll only stick with the one though

Tags
aquarius, aries, cancer, capricorn, gemini, leo, libra, ophiuchus, pisces, sagittarius, scorpio, taurus, virgo