Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 07-23-2009, 01:18 PM   #1
JPSM
Genin

JPSM is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Theories about story development

Well people, I've talked about this theory of mine, in some several posts, but only for once or twice I extend the talking due to is size, so I decided to create this thread to make everything cleared, there it goes

Spoiler:

first thing everything in where is just fiction so, it’s all developed and thought by me and some friends…
Before the birth of Konoha: we learn that before the birth of Konoha a lot of clans lived in that region, and the Senju clan made the union between them and so Konoha was born…we learn even that the Sharingan probably is a evolution from the Hyuuga’s Byakugan, my guess is,sharing was developed by the second branch of the Hyuuga clan to try crush the main branch, just thing, the Hyuuga are pro’s in Taijutsu, and the Uchihas in ninjutsu and genjutsu, all technics that could maintain them far away from the hyuuga clan, so the perfect way to crush a Hyuuga…and so finish a war, inside the clan that always existed…then I go for a Hyuuga main family member, or a second child, that was born and train to start evolving Byakugan or some kind of other Kekke genkai that could defeat or suppress the sharingan, in hide so the pre-Uchiha didn’t kill her…in time the Uchiha’s and this clan realized that although they came from the Hyuuga, they’re completely different…so they formed 2 different clans…
The First Vs. Madara: if Madara is this powerfull shinobi, that even controls the most powerfull sharigan form yet known (the eternal mankeygo sharingan), for him it would be easy to crush a lonely shinobi (remember the teachings of Chyio of the sand village, one on one against a sharingan user, avoid the fight and flee), like Senju Hashirama, that although a strong shinobi, couldn’t stand a chance, just remember what happened for example to kakashi while fighting Itachi, how naruto only was able to land attacks in sasuke, cause of the power of the Kyuubi, the fear/respect that the kyuubi haves from the sharingan, and even the fact that Madara and Kyuubi where too much for the Yondaime (one of the most powerful if not the most powerful in Konoha), and all others in Konoha… so my guess is, during that battle there was someone, with the kekke genkai that I referred before, that supported the first, at least disabling Madara’s Sharingan…that was kept in secret, for the protection of their power, for the sake of their mission (stop the Uchiha’s), and to protect themselves (we’re talking of a clan that was created to avoid the hyuuga clan self elimination, not to start a war with it, that would probably happen if their origins and their existence came to public)…and so only the Hokage knew about their existence, and probably this where the founding members of the ANBU unit in Konoha….
The Kekke Genkai and the clan: I started thinking in the existence of this clan because of two things, first as said before, someone very powerful must helped Hashirama to defeat Madara, and the second the fact that although Madara had other chances to attack (for example during Nidaime/sandaime/yondaime rules, or after the “crushing the leaf” plan from Orochimaru, or the attack of the Kyuubi in Konoha (which would be very simple to rally all the Uchiha’s and seize the power) and have power to do it, he prefers not to, so, what cause its defeat in the first place is still there, or it is looking for him…waiting for a moment to finish of Madara…so direct attack it is not the better choice…seeing Konoha shinobis,I can only thing in one, that could be a part of this clan, just think this kind of kekke genkai, would need a lot of mastery and control of chakra (remember that it is supposed to stop even the most powerful form of the sharingan, very hard to master and obtain), so every member of the clan, should have to train hard to achieve it, and in that process a lot of powerful ninjutsus/taijutsus/genjutsus should have been created…then what shinobi could have the power to do it?I can only think in one, Minato Namikaze, the Yondaime, just think in two of his jutsus, the hiraishin no jutsu (teletransport) and the shiki fuujin that we know Minato teach Hiruzen (Sandaime) to use, so or he learned it from someone (that kept that in secret) or he created it, the main fact is, in the end is a deal with the death, and death only makes deals when she as something to lose(which could mean that the developer of the jutsu was so powerful that could trick death)...about the the clan, think in the animal kingdom…the top predators are always less in numbers than there prey’s…so this would be a very small clan, maybe only one or two families no more than that because they were breed and engineered Uchiha’s killing machines…
Danzo and the Sharingan: my guess is that was a gennin Danzo, or he was pupil of Madara, or he as a team colleague who was a Uchiha (my guess goes for Itachi and Sasuke father, later on in this topic I will explain why), which made him want to have a sharingan, and ambicious he is, probably Madara lure him, to become his spy, is puppet inside Konoha, is source of intel, and inside support while Madara attacks Konoha in a future attack (remember that during the battle with Pain, he instructed root agents to don’t defend the village, and was caught with a spy of the hidden village of the rain, just remember that Pain and Konan were from there and they were both under Madara control…)…for some reason Danzo stop just helping Madara, two start working a double role, where he pursuits his own agenda too, that treason could be provoked for instance, by Madara promising a Sharingan to Danzo, and Danzo realizing that it would never happen….the destruction of the Uchiha clan I must admite, in the first seemed that it would destroy this theory of Danzo being a Madara’s puppet, but then just think in this…Madara needed help, a Uchiha, is the perfect help, but he needed a powerful one, but that would follow his orders, so he waited, until the appearance of Itachi, the strongest of them, and ordered Danzo to urge a purge in Konoha, to erase all the Uchiha’s a task that could only be perform by a strong, yet loyal Uchiha, Uchiha Itachi was the right choice (and if he had Uchiha’s father in his team while gennin, would be a sadistic blow like I would expect from him, command the son, to kill his father, brother, mother, and rest of the family), obviously Itachi was supposed to kill sasuke, and he didn’t do it…this action would prevent traitors inside the Uchiha clan, that would stand against Madara or even Danzo own plans, weakening in a serious manner Konoha military strength… To the Sharingan now, well everyone knew Kakashi had the sharingan, so Danzo just needed to go and read ANBU’s files about Kakashi, to learn that his sharingan was a gift from the dying friend Obito, and only Rin, Yondaime, and Kakashi knew where it was, Yondaime and Kakashi, wouldn’t give up the place where Obito’s body was, but Danzo could have used interrogation techniques in Rin, the weaker link of Minato’s Team, learning about Obito’s corpse location, and so to keep the intel secret get her killed, that would explain the injuries he has, cause while digging to the body, he could be hit by land or rocks slides, and the strange looking always active sharingan and we never heard anything about Rin (root agents can’t speak about that because of the seal they have in their mouths, so only Danzo could admit that crime)…the only thing that Madara wasn’t expecting was that now, Danzo controls more power than him, cause he is the Hokage, the root chief, and has a sharingan…so he uses sasuke hatred and rage, to order team falcon/hawk to kill Danzo serving his purpose, and giving him the help he needs to attack Konoha….
Uzumaki Naruto and Uzumaki Kushina: well we all learned that naruto receive his mother’s name to people doesn’t connect him to his father, which would put him in danger, but I guess it could also refers to the clan that I have spoken before, that could have some ties to the land of the whirlpool, (in Japanese Uzumaki means whirlpool) the birth place of Uzumaki Kushina, and why think this? Well look at the round part of Konoha symbol, look at the vests backs, look at hinata’s and other shinobi arm bands, it’s a whirlpool, nothing related to the land of fire, or leafs, so why did this happen? Probably a way of Senju Hashirama to thanks the support this clan has given to him during the battle against Madara, considering it a kind of shy and secret way the credits from the foundation of Konoha, but yet a way to keep this clan in the shadow…so we have this two members, naruto that even if Sandaime wanted, is too well known for someone to hide it (at least because it’s the kid that haves the kyuubi inside), but his mother, was a lure for trouble, everyone knew that she was Yondaime wife, so if she stayed with Naruto, everyone would learn that Naruto was Yondaime’s son, so the best way was to exile his mother (and probably other family members) and leave behind Naruto….

As I said its just a theory, so every coments, feeds, sugestions and even other theories are accepted....

Last edited by JPSM; 07-23-2009 at 01:21 PM.
JPSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:43 PM   #2
SageNaruto69
Veteran Chunin

SageNaruto69 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Theories about story development

oh wow awesome.
i like the size of it!
and the theory was great too
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69
IF THE CHAPTER DOESNT BASE ITSELF ON NARUTO IM GUNNA START WRITING NARUTO INSTEAD!!

THE MANGA IS NOT CALLED "SASUKE" FOR A REASON. LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY!

-my genius words of wisdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaZuRo
Wise words from the CAPS man himself! *claps*
SageNaruto69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:46 PM   #3
Kakashi's Son, Matashi
Academy Graduate

Kakashi's Son, Matashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

you should have Danzo trying to attack Yondaime with sharingan and having a explosion make his wound
Kakashi's Son, Matashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 05:03 PM   #4
JPSM
Genin

JPSM is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Son, Matashi View Post
you should have Danzo trying to attack Yondaime with sharingan and having a explosion make his wound
well I went in the idea of the rock slide while he was retriving Obito's body cause it seemed to me that would naturally happen and would explain the injuries, but I really don't think that what you say could really happen, you see, Yondaime followed the teachings of the Sandaime, so he wouldn't be naturally suspicious of someone unless there was a really good reason to that...and Danzo was we saw with Tsunade, can be a got liar, close to tsunade he is in a cinic, sadistic way very pleasant to tsunade, and polite, so I guess he was that way too with Yondaime, that I believe was far more powerful than him,I'm not saying that is impossible,but for what we know until now,I don't think that could happen...
JPSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 03:34 PM   #5
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

awesome!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote