Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 08-19-2009, 02:18 PM   #1
Hinata:)
Veteran Chunin

Hinata:) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Come here! Just a thought? Lady Gaga?

Doesnt Lady Gaga seem like the perfect anime character. Hahaha i imagined her being a book keeper in Zatch Bell. Or a ninja in naruto. Post your comments.

Last edited by Hinata:); 08-21-2009 at 01:48 AM.
Hinata:) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:42 PM   #2
AuroraxEve
Chunin

AuroraxEve is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Come here! Just a thought? Lady Gaga?

Isnt she like a shemale?
AuroraxEve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:43 PM   #3
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata:) View Post
Doesnt Lady Gaga seem like the perfect anime character. Hahaha i imagined her being a book keeper in Zatch Bell. Post your comments.
haha wow i think the same!!!yayz!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:43 PM   #4
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraxEve View Post
Isnt she like a shemale?
Kinda not, but she would be a cool anime character xD <3 GaGa

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:44 PM   #5
Veteran Chunin

No shes not a shemale she might be a hermie. But not a shemale.

SHE SEEMS LIKE AN ANIME CHARACTER THOUGH!
Old 08-19-2009, 04:15 PM   #6
AuroraxEve
Chunin

AuroraxEve is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yeah she does in a way
AuroraxEve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 04:21 PM   #7
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Lol. I didn't notice that until now. she would make a good anime character.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 04:32 PM   #8
Eon
Genin

Eon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Eon

Now that you say it,yeah!!!
Old 08-19-2009, 04:36 PM   #9
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata:) View Post
Doesnt Lady Gaga seem like the perfect anime character. Hahaha i imagined her being a book keeper in Zatch Bell. Post your comments.
Exactly the weird kinda person Raiku would come up with

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Hockey Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:30 PM   #10
Veteran Chunin

Lol i know.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:56 PM   #11
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

wow very intresting.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:45 PM   #12
Veteran Chunin

lol i know.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:59 PM   #13
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

and creepy.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-19-2009, 11:00 PM   #14
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraxEve View Post
Isnt she like a shemale?
This ^

And Lady Gaga is a sex addict. Thats a big no-no

Fate fell short this time
Your smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:02 PM   #15
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

lol i agree.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-19-2009, 11:02 PM   #16
Veteran Chunin

lol...
Old 08-19-2009, 11:04 PM   #17
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

lol random.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-19-2009, 11:06 PM   #18
Veteran Chunin

yeah.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:07 PM   #19
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

but creepy.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-19-2009, 11:08 PM   #20
Veteran Chunin

hahaha do you think shed be an anime character?