Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 03-11-2013, 09:26 PM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default I've decided to become a Naruto Hater! }:O

But I still love you guys.

I don't enjoy Naruto as much as I used to. Maybe it's Kishi. Maybe it's me.

Maybe it's maybelline.

and no I don't care if I misspelled that I don't care.

At the same time while I find Naruto to be mediocre right now
it's no fun discussing a mediocre series. It's like getting excited about
whole wheat bread. It's not terrible...but it's whole wheat.

Will I still read Naruto? Sure.

Why?

I'm a masochist

But really I can't hate on Naruto if I'm not reading it.

SO LET THE BASHING OFFICIALLY COMMENCE!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:52 PM   #2
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I've decided to become a Naruto Hater! }:O

Woot!
Can I join?

I remember when I used to just hate Sasuke for killing Danzo. Now I will hate Naruto for not saving him.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:39 PM   #3
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Noz!

Dun go into teh other sides!
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:02 AM   #4
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

It's you
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:07 AM   #5
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Woot!
Can I join?

I remember when I used to just hate Sasuke for killing Danzo. Now I will hate Naruto for not saving him.
Well actually I meant the Naruto manga but we can hate the character too.

I don't trust a man who carries lipstick around!

...At least in my case.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:32 AM   #6
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
It's like getting excited about
whole wheat bread. It's not terrible...but it's whole wheat.
Now now, whole wheat bread is good and healthy for you.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:33 AM   #7
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Spoiler:

How'd you find my picture?

...At least in my case.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:43 AM   #8
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
I've decided to become a Naruto Hater!
Did you ever stop being one between hating previously and hating now?!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:48 AM   #9
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

this guy is a genius XD
not sticky i mean combatant

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:56 AM   #10
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Did you ever stop being one between hating previously and hating now?!!
Nah I'm just making it official.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:15 AM   #11
and17y1
Chunin Exam Participant

and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I can say that I dont enjoy the latest Naruto manga series too. I dont know why. Maybe its because we all grow up and at some point its time for us to move from a "genins" to "sensei". I'll continue reading Naruto but i wont be so keen on it as I used to be. In comparison though i find Naruto the best manga on the web i've ever seen.

and17y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:45 AM   #12
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Spoiler:

That women threw that table so damn hard. lmao

That is all.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:10 AM   #13
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by and17y1 View Post
I can say that I dont enjoy the latest Naruto manga series too. I dont know why. Maybe its because we all grow up and at some point its time for us to move from a "genins" to "sensei". I'll continue reading Naruto but i wont be so keen on it as I used to be. In comparison though i find Naruto the best manga on the web i've ever seen.
The problem with the "you've grown too old" argument is that
there are many who like Part 1 better which is supposed to
be more childish. Of course nostalgia will play a factor
though for me I actually enjoy Part 1 MORE then when I first
read it. Though I'm not a Part 1 > Part 2 person because
there were some great stuff in Part 2 as well.

Overall Naruto is pretty decent but the longer it drags on the
worse it gets. Tobi's secret identity was largely what kept
the manga interesting but now that cat is out of the bag
the manga is losing steam. Well at least for people like me
who don't care about Madara or Itachi or Hashirama or Tobito.

I was hoping that the Sauce would provide some entertainment
because as broken of a character it seems Kishi puts a little bit
more effort in his fights. Well maybe not storywise since we
all know the Sauce is gonna plot no jutsu his way to victory
but at least visually speaking they up the ante for Naruto.

Instead we just get 4 hokages yapping away
and now we'll probably have to go through
a volume or two or three of Hashirama and Madara
which will probably have like 3 chapters of actual
worthwhile information with the rest being
Kishimoto's hackneyed approach at philosophy.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:41 AM   #14
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I only like it still for one reason. Which isn't that hard to guess.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:24 PM   #15
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
I only like it still for one reason. Which isn't that hard to guess.
Lol. At least you're honest.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:54 PM   #16
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You can hate Naruto and not read it. I do.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:56 PM   #17
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

I ain't gonna lie...I like it.
I've been watching it since I was a kid, so I can't just stop doing it. I want to know how the story ends.
I do dislike some parts and ass-pulls, though.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:39 PM   #18
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
You can hate Naruto and not read it. I do.
Why on earth would I do that? Stop being so silly!

...At least in my case.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:49 PM   #19
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
I ain't gonna lie...I like it.
I've been watching it since I was a kid, so I can't just stop doing it. I want to know how the story ends.
I do dislike some parts and ass-pulls, though.
I still like some aspects of it but I don't think it's worth like-liking it
and it's easier to just hate it. I am curious, mostly out out of
a sense of completeness to see how the story ends
but I can't say I'm all that excited for it.

Even something as "monumental" as Neji's death was just meh to me.

It was like ah so Neji's dead? Ok.

I feel like I should care because it's Neji but I dunno.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:52 PM   #20
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well actually I meant the Naruto manga but we can hate the character too.

I don't trust a man who carries lipstick around!
Oh that.

Baruto has lipstick? =0

Quote:
The problem with the "you've grown too old" argument is that
there are many who like Part 1 better which is supposed to
be more childish. Of course nostalgia will play a factor
though for me I actually enjoy Part 1 MORE then when I first
read it. Though I'm not a Part 1 > Part 2 person because
there were some great stuff in Part 2 as well.

Overall Naruto is pretty decent but the longer it drags on the
worse it gets. Tobi's secret identity was largely what kept
the manga interesting but now that cat is out of the bag
the manga is losing steam. Well at least for people like me
who don't care about Madara or Itachi or Hashirama or Tobito.

I was hoping that the Sauce would provide some entertainment
because as broken of a character it seems Kishi puts a little bit
more effort in his fights. Well maybe not storywise since we
all know the Sauce is gonna plot no jutsu his way to victory
but at least visually speaking they up the ante for Naruto.

Instead we just get 4 hokages yapping away
and now we'll probably have to go through
a volume or two or three of Hashirama and Madara
which will probably have like 3 chapters of actual
worthwhile information with the rest being
Kishimoto's hackneyed approach at philosophy.
Why do we have this long flashback about nothing when we still don't know anything about the "Uchiha Incident" where Tobi and Danzo met?

That's the only thing I want to know, but it has gone into limbo. Damn you Kishi!

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote