Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 03-01-2013, 01:15 PM   #1
Aneko_Uzumaki
Genin Elite

Aneko_Uzumaki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Aneko_Uzumaki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Time to get an Eevee

I walk away "I can't believe that I just lied now I have to get an Eevee" I walk back into the tall grass looking for Eevee halfheartedly. "Ow" something tackled Mana, it was an Eevee, a wild one running from an Absol I threw Quilaca to protect Eevee "flame thrower" I call out the same stream of fire shot out from Quilava's mouth and burns the Absols horn and it runs away, the Eevee knocks down my empty poke ball and nudges it towards me "you want to become part of my team, do you" I pick up the pokeball and throw it at Eevee it wobbles once and dings. "Sweet, I got an Eevee!" I pick you the ball and hold it in the air. "Welcome to my team"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

)
Aneko_Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:26 PM   #2
Ironscout4
Chunin

Ironscout4 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ironscout4 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ironscout4 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ironscout4 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ironscout4 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ironscout4 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ironscout4 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ironscout4 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to Ironscout4
Default Re: Time to get an Eevee

cool!
Ironscout4 is offline   Reply With Quote