Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 02-21-2013, 03:30 AM   #1
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Naruto Shippuden Episode 301 Discussion

How did you like this Episode?

Discuss!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:13 AM   #2
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 301 Discussion

Animation is still lame.
I liked Naruto's moves.
PS-the music is totally random.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:04 AM   #3
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Animation is still lame.
I liked Naruto's moves.
PS-the music is totally random.
They should have animation like in Chikara!!!

Naruto's moves were truly awesome!!!

I didn't really notice music except when Naruto hit 3rd Raikage's arm with his Rasengan but I thought it was quite Epic!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:52 AM   #4
uzumaki_barrage
Academy Graduate

uzumaki_barrage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

good episode, still don't like the fact that rasenshuriken does nothing haha, i mean its a jutsu that attacks on a microcellular level, would have been good if it had hurt him a little.

probs just bein a naruto fanboy tho!
uzumaki_barrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:34 AM   #5
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

exciting chp. Way to go Naruto and Rubber Guy

I heart 3RK
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:27 AM   #6
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

lol Bee had to take a pee.
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:31 AM   #7
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
*waits for the Madara and Kabuto and Tobi fight*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:55 AM   #8
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Pretty good fight and they finally took the Raikage out now they only need to deal with the Mizukage.

Spoiler:
Though half of the Tsuchikage is still around and soon we will see him summon up Madara.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:30 AM   #9
UchihaStout
Genin

UchihaStout has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UchihaStout has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UchihaStout has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UchihaStout has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UchihaStout has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UchihaStout has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UchihaStout has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

It was a good ep. Loved how they rhymed concentration with urination. Cant wait how epic it is going to be a few episodes from now..
UchihaStout is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:17 PM   #10
Glass Pineapples
Academy Graduate

Glass Pineapples saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Where do you guys watch the episodes? I used -taken out- up until just now when I got on and found out they took down all the Naruto episodes.

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 02-28-2013 at 09:07 PM. Reason: can't mention anime sites also apparently
Glass Pineapples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:32 PM   #11
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

It was an okay episode

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:26 AM   #12
Sven Boogie
Freshmen Academy Student

Sven Boogie saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I know it's a show based on a shonen manga series, but I really wish they would let themselves stray from the most tired and used up conventions that drag the pace down.

Watching the raikage just stand there doing nothing while the allies have extended conversations about what to do, EVEN AFTER KABUTO TOOK HIM OVER COMPLETELY seemed like unintentional anime parody.

Also, the fact that Naruto's whole strategy that everyone acted like was some brilliant new tactic was.... 'I should move real fast and then counter...'
Sven Boogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:58 AM   #13
loveowls9
Freshmen Academy Student

loveowls9 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

They should drag out the fighting scenes a little longer, they catch up so fast because they don't
loveowls9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:55 AM   #14
EdoTenseiJiraiya
Freshmen Academy Student

EdoTenseiJiraiya is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The complete hesitance of the Kages to fight is kinda humorous, seeing as how they strike with full force, but their dialogues are totally against their actions.

I skipped some episodes, so I was kinda like:
But after catching up I'm now:

Yeah anyway, the fight scenes are kinda dragged to it's lengthiest points, but it's kinda nice seeing more techniques by unknown shinobi.
EdoTenseiJiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:07 PM   #15
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

heh. taking a leak.
hm.. it is embarrassing to hurt oneself like that. i could see why he told no one.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote